[Drama 2014-2015] Pinocchio, 피노키오

Go Seung Ji

Guest beatechristine

Koala's recap for episode 18 is up guys.

I can't help but think how bittersweet January 15 is gonna be.

Sweet: OTP moments. Our Darling couple. Please give us an earthquake-inducing kiss!

Bitter: last episode of Pinocchio ever! What on earth will I do with my life now?!?

http://koalasplayground.com/2015/01/14/pinocchio-episode-18-recap/

I find Koala's recaps thorough and thought-provoking! Aaaaand: she loves our OTP's chemistry! :x

@carnation18 here is my own story

10929130_10202815292337199_1761065076354

INHA- Dalpo you know we can do better than 3 don't you think so?

1908058_10202815301777435_24671094821500

INHA- We can do it at the bathtub while shaving but let's make sure that we close the door or in your small apartment I will drink coffee so I will not fall asleep during sexy times.

1781986_10202815301857437_39493687813307

DALPO- Anything you say boss, you are my blunt talking witch Inha...

kyaaaaa.... hahahaha \:D/

Whaaa!!! Its holiday in manila but im going to work i need to be productive and focus my mind on something else or ill be sad until i watch the end of this drama tonight... :((

I wonder when the time jump will happen...

I worry about SBJ as well...of all the sacrifices made in this drama, his is the most painful for me...protecting your mother and admitting to the crime which his mother doesnt even bother to care at all...sad...i hope for a twist in his character tonight...a happy ending for all the cast if possible...

I havent seen both eps yet...can someone please clarify how IH and DP's relationship was brought up to grandpa? Thanks

Whaaa!!! Its holiday in manila but im going to work i need to be productive and focus my mind on something else or ill be sad until i watch the end of this drama tonight...

:(

(

I wonder when the time jump will happen...

I worry about SBJ as well...of all the sacrifices made in this drama, his is the most painful for me...protecting your mother and admitting to the crime which his mother doesnt even bother to care at all...sad...i hope for a twist in his character tonight...a happy ending for all the cast if possible...

I havent seen both eps yet...can someone please clarify how IH and DP's relationship was brought up to grandpa? Thanks

There is no big deal for me because abuji never think that it might happened that is why its really bizarre for him to hear about Dalpyeong's question, anyway I think he will definitely say yes easily.

blue_izce8 said: Whaaa!!! Its holiday in manila but im going to work i need to be productive and focus my mind on something else or ill be sad until i watch the end of this drama tonight... :(( I wonder when the time jump will happen... I worry about SBJ as well...of all the sacrifices made in this drama, his is the most painful for me...protecting your mother and admitting to the crime which his mother doesnt even bother to care at all...sad...i hope for a twist in his character tonight...a happy ending for all the cast if possible... I havent seen both eps yet...can someone please clarify how IH and DP's relationship was brought up to grandpa? Thanks

Episode 18 was another very thought provoking episode. What is the definition of a good reporter? I personally believe it is difficult to answer. The views of an individual will always be influenced by their personal background. My heart was pounding so fast when I saw the action scenes especially with the Paris incident this week. On a brighter note, I really loved how Dalpo (LJS) kicked the attacker. Please do an action role in the future. I also loved how spunky Inha was to the attacker rather than act damsel in distress.

Episode 18 was another very thought provoking episode. What is the definition of a good reporter? I personally believe it is difficult to answer. The views of an individual will always be influenced by their personal background. My heart was pounding so fast when I saw the action scenes especially with the Paris incident this week. On a brighter note, I really loved how Dalpo (LJS) kicked the attacker. Please do an action role in the future. I also loved how spunky Inha was to the attacker rather than act damsel in distress.

Yes that is pretty good action scene, LJS knowledge when it comes to taekwando is not wasted, anyway I think the writer incorporates some true to life experience, the killings of reporters that happens in France is very fresh and I think the writer and director wants to show how deadly withholding the truth and delivering it to the people. (Terrorist aside)

Imagine when Inha and Dalpo get married there is 0% of privacy for Dalpo if Inha wants to go inside the bathroom she wouldn't knock ha... they really looks like husband now what more when they get married.

itemprop="name"10 Marvelous songs from the Pinocchio Original Soundtrack

by Rara Pop on Jan 14, 2015 

Source:http://www.dramafever.com/news/10-marvelous-songs-from-the-pinocchio-original-soundtrack/

Pinocchio_Cover.jpg

Pinocchio is not only acclaimed for its exciting plot and charming romantic chemistry, but its music is also fantastic! Here is a list of the 10 most emotionally engaging songs from this drama's OST (original soundtrack). While you wait for the final episodes, be sure to listen to these songs to help you relive your favorite moments!

10. "Non-Fiction" (Every Single Day)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_2QeUYhOVLk

To start off this list, we have the opening theme song for Pinocchio. It's a great song that sets an optimistic and exciting tone for the show!

9. "Love is Like Snow" (Park Shin Hye)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mbim2KGkXH0

Park Shin Hye's contribution to the Pinocchio OST is sweet and full of emotion. It's a perfect match for Choi In Ha and Choi Dal Po's adorable relationship.

8. "Challenge" (Every Single Day)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kSygnHiDEaM

Here's another great song by the band Every Single Day. (Every Single Day has three songs featured on this OST). This song definitely gives me flashbacks to the more cheerful moments of the show!

7. "Kiss Me" (Zion.T)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kzaOjt1a8F4

I love the soothing sound of "Kiss Me." It's another great OST background song. 

6. "My Story" (Every Single Day)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JVe1FenLGcM

This sweet song does a fantastic job drawing out the genuine affection between In Ha and Dal Po. I feel warm and fuzzy inside when I listen to this one!

5. "Geudae Hanaro" (Kim Bo Kyung)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=47FMmiTVppo

Kim Bo Kyung's vocals are fantastic! While it's not my favorite ballad of the bunch, it's certainly worth listening to over and over again!

4. "First Love" (Tiger JK Featuring Punch)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wWjFN39wb6A

This song has such a unique and utterly compelling style. I can't stop listening to it!

3. "Pinocchio" (Roy Kim)

Roy Kim's enticing voice always makes me swoon! This was a great song that really helped set up the beginning of In Ha and Dal Po's feelings for each other.

2. "Passionate to Me" (Younha)

Younha's voice is always incredible. This song hits an OST home run by combining such perfect vocals with the deep emotions from the show. Its music video is also a fantastic pairing!

1. "The Only Person" (K.Will)

K.Will is one of my favorite OST singers, and this song certainly doesn't disappoint! I even get a little teary whenever this song comes on in the show — a telltale mark of a truly excellent OST song!

Is there any news about PSH singing another OST song?? 

It will be release later on wait for a few hours, I'm loving the silence please no teasers please sbs I don't want to be spoil.

Dramafever is fast episode 18 & 19 is out off to watch I will just nap inside the class, anyway only theatre viewing today.

Yahhhh Hello everyone! After back to working hard for a week, I have to follow 100+ pages, you guys are amazing and hilarious as always! (lol) 
I'm so sad that there is only 1 episode left. I'm going to miss these fantastic four very much.  :(( I feel like they're my close friend for a long time. When I first saw them at press conference, I never thought they will be this cute together. I rarely feel this from other Korean drama, especially when 2nd leading man support the 1st leading man. (Last time I felt this support is from Lawyer Cha to Soo-ha in IHYV!) Also, YYR and CIH are so cute together. You just can't hate any of them. Writer-nim, how can you create these adorable characters!! :))
This is the best drama for me from many years. Best actors, best writer, best director, best soundtrack. I'm so pleased to know this drama, and you guys! 
2015011414044765753-540x511.jpg

Thank you @sleepykid. Can't wait to hear it. 
I hope we can hear a beter song from her. I think the one she just sang had too much autotune to it and thus her voice doesnt seem as natural and more computerise. If that make sense. (I'm going to get cursed am I ? Sorry PSH fans but please believe me that Im a fan of her too) She has a beautiful voice dont get me wrong and I especially loved the songs she did for YAB and Heartstrings. She also sings good live so I know she can do it. 

Thank you @sleepykid. Can't wait to hear it. 

I hope we can hear a beter song from her. I think the one she just sang had too much autotune to it and thus her voice doesnt seem as natural and more computerise. If that make sense. (I'm going to get cursed am I ? Sorry PSH fans but please believe me that Im a fan of her too) She has a beautiful voice dont get me wrong and I especially loved the songs she did for YAB and Heartstrings. She also sings good live so I know she can do it. 

I ought to answer your question... hahaha kidding do I suppose to reply hahaha anyway shinhye got a natural voice you will not be hate you are just stating your opinion,

Kasmic said: Thank you @sleepykid. Can't wait to hear it. 

I'm not sure if this has been shared yet, and if so, then, I apologize
Here's the Episode 20 Text Preview (As we know, the title for the finale is "Peter Pan"). 
I don't want to hazard a guess on the translation, so, if someone fluent in Korean could share their interpretation, that would be greatly appreciated :)

[20회] - 부제 : 피터팬 -

아들 범조가 자신의 죄를 대신 뒤집어쓰고 자수하자 박회장은 범조를 위해 어쩔 수 없이 경찰에 출두하기로 한다. 하명과 인하는 박회장에게 할 질문들을 준비한다. 
한편, 달평은 인하와 하명의 다정한 모습을 보며 공필을 걱정한다. 달평은 하명과 인하에게 그냥 삼촌과 조카 사이로 남아달라고 부탁하는데.. 
그동안 <피노키오>를 사랑해주셔서 감사합니다. 

아들 범조가 자신의 죄를 대신 뒤집어쓰고 자수하자 박회장은 범조를 위해 어쩔 수 없이 경찰에 출두하기로 한다. 하명과 인하는 박회장에게 할 질문들을 준비한다.

@TheFoodMonster are you there.

angieknows_11 said: I'm not sure if this has been shared yet, and if so, then, I apologize
Here's the Episode 20 Text Preview (As we know, the title for the finale is "Peter Pan"). 
I don't want to hazard a guess on the translation, so, if someone fluent in Korean could share their interpretation, that would be greatly appreciated :)