[Drama 2014-2015] Pinocchio, 피노키오

Go Seung Ji

Why is Pinocchio’s leading lady Park Shin Hye so popular?
It seems that she attracted yet another actor. Yoo Yeon Suk said on today’s interview, “I wanted to date Park Shin Hye.”
Stars of the upcoming historical film The Royal Tailor appeared on Korean news program Midnight TV Entertainment today and shared happenings from behind the filming scenes. Actor Go Soo commented, “Yoo Yeon Suk and Park Shin Hye seemed so close, I thought they were dating.”

Park Shin Hye said, jokingly posing as if she was disappointed, “Yoo Yeon Suk never contacted me after work,” and Yoo Yeon Suk replied, “I wanted to date her, but failed.”

Later in the interview, Park Shin Hye mentioned her partner in Pinocchio, Lee Jong Suk, and said, “I’m blessed for filming with so many hot men this year.” — 
:))

Guest sweetkathy

I think right now Dalpo is ashamed of his brother. That's why he is trying to investigate him and then i guess he will want to put him in jail. That is not cool. His brother going to jail without knowing that his little bro is still alive should not be a plan he is thinking of right now, it is cruel. 

Park Shinhye's character is so refreshing to watch. Alot of the times, we're given girls who choose to believe the person they just met over someone who they have known for a long time. I like how the drama reflects real life. That we choose to believe in the ones that we love and to protect them at all costs.
I love how easily she accepts DalPo's (or should we call him HaMyeong now?) explanation as to why she shouldn't be around JaeMyeong.The simplicity of such a statement "because I believe in you more than I believe in him (JaeMyeong)" is so beautiful and yet so powerful that I can't help but replay that scene over and over again. 
While I hate how heartbroken InHa is after finding out about her mom, I've been waiting for this episode for sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo long!!!!!!!!!!!! She finally knows who DalPo really is!!!!!!!!!!!Of course, that doesn't change the fact that he is who he always was around her. Just because he has another name to go by now doesn't mean that he was any less real than before (idk if that even made any sense haha :P).
By the looks of it, DalPo and InHa are doing just fine, couple wise, in the next episode, and I hope that continues throughout the series. I don't think we need any extra romance-line angst in this drama since there's already so much going on.I also enjoy the relationship between DalPo and InHa right now just as it is.Lovers, but also two people who have known each other for most of their lives - living, loving, and trusting wholeheartedly. I don't think there needs to be anything more than that because honestly, they're already my #RelationshipGoals =)) :D
Thank you to all subbers for their hard work so that international fans like me can spaz happily and thank you to all members in this forum who spaz crazily with me!!!Pinocchio hwaiting!!!!!  :x

Guest rogue0716

ysgoguma23 said: Park Shinhye's character is so refreshing to watch. Alot of the times, we're given girls who choose to believe the person they just met over someone who they have known for a long time. I like how the drama reflects real life. That we choose to believe in the ones that we love and to protect them at all costs.
I love how easily she accepts DalPo's (or should we call him HaMyeong now?) explanation as to why she shouldn't be around JaeMyeong.The simplicity of such a statement "because I believe in you more than I believe in him (JaeMyeong)" is so beautiful and yet so powerful that I can't help but replay that scene over and over again. 
While I hate how heartbroken InHa is after finding out about her mom, I've been waiting for this episode for sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo long!!!!!!!!!!!! She finally knows who DalPo really is!!!!!!!!!!!Of course, that doesn't change the fact that he is who he always was around her. Just because he has another name to go by now doesn't mean that he was any less real than before (idk if that even made any sense haha :P).
By the looks of it, DalPo and InHa are doing just fine, couple wise, in the next episode, and I hope that continues throughout the series. I don't think we need any extra romance-line angst in this drama since there's already so much going on.I also enjoy the relationship between DalPo and InHa right now just as it is.Lovers, but also two people who have known each other for most of their lives - living, loving, and trusting wholeheartedly. I don't think there needs to be anything more than that because honestly, they're already my #RelationshipGoals =)) :D
Thank you to all subbers for their hard work so that international fans like me can spaz happily and thank you to all members in this forum who spaz crazily with me!!!Pinocchio hwaiting!!!!!  :x

I hope Dal po won't regret his decision in hiding his real identity to his hyung . The difference between them is that Dalpo has support system from his adoptive family but His brother is alone all this time. If Dal po continue to resent him, it wont be of any help. His brother needs a hand who will stop him whenever he will do something bad and ears to hear his agony and sentiments. That is the best solution after all... but we never know... its a very unpredictable drama!