[Drama 2014-2015] Pinocchio, 피노키오

Go Seung Ji

I just don't understand why dalpo doesn't reveal who he is. It's like he cares more about his new life  ( aka In ha) than about his real familly, his brother
Why doesn't he help him ! damn Hyung is in desparate situation and dalpo forget his purpose from the past 

I just don't understand why dalpo don't reveal who he is. It's like he care more about his new life  ( aka In ha) than about his real familly, his brother

Why don't he help him ! damn 
Hyung is in desparate situation and dalpo forget his purpose from the past 

We still in episode 9, surely he worried about his brother, he even saved him when Chan Soo when is looking for him, we will know his choices later on.

Congrats Pinocchio Team! Back at Number 1 :) Lets hope the tv rating will increase more! :x

@MJ_HallyuStar: [AGB RATINGS] 12-10-14

NATIONAL:

•Pinocchio-10.1% •Mr.Baek - 9.1%

SEOUL:

•Pinocchio11.9% •Mr.Baek-10.4%

@khjpearl: Tnms Ratings: 12/10/14:

National:

Pinocchio-9.2% Mr.Baek-8.9%

Seoul:

Pinocchio-11.1% Mr.Baek-10.9%

Rivalry heats up between Park Shin-hye, Park Min-young

: December 10 2014

Hallyu actress Park Shin-hye will emcee SBS’ year-end award ceremony, the TV broadcaster said Wednesday, signaling another round of offscreen competition between her and actress Park Min-young.

Shin-hye, 25, was selected to host the awarding ceremony of SBS, thanks to her immense popularity at home and abroad, as well as her heroine’s title in the broadcaster’s current hit drama “Pinocchio.”

restmb_jhidxmake.php?idx=5&simg=20141210

Debuting in the 2003 drama “Stairway to Heaven,” the rom-com queen has starred in many TV dramas including “The Heirs (2013)” and “You’re Beautiful (2009),” and movies including “Cyrano Agency” and “Miracle in Cell No. 7.

skipped  .     .     .    .  .

For Korean actresses, emceeing in the major broadcasters’ year-end award ceremonies have been great opportunities and honor, since it is seen as a certificate of being the most popular lead actress of that year.

The two TV stations are scheduled to air the award ceremonies live on the same night of Dec. 31.

(khnews@heraldcorp.com)

More@http://www.kpopherald.com/view.php?ud=201412101907427705811_2

'Pinocchio' Park Shin-hye discovers dark, hidden relationship with Lee Jong-suk

2014-12-10

Source:hancinema

photo537014.jpg

"Pinocchio" Park Shin-hye cried after finding out the dark and hidden relationship between her and Lee Jong-suk.

On the 9th episode of SBS drama, "Pinocchio', which aired on the 10th, Choi In-ha (Park Shin-hye) discovered all the details of the bad things that her mother, Song Cha-ok (Jin Kyeong) did to the Choi Dal-po (Lee Jong-suk) brothers 15 years ago.

After she heard everything about the death case of Ki Ho-sang from her senior news reporter, Lee Joo-ho, she raged saying, "How cruel can my mom be!"

When she saw the sneakers from the accident scene recorded at the time, which were believed to belong to Ki Ha-myeong, whom people thought have killed himself, she was shocked to realize the sneakers were the same ones as Choi Dal-po (Lee Jong-suk)'s she had seen at her home.

When she rushed to her house to find one of Ki Ha-myeong (Lee Jong-suk)'s sneakers, she finally realized the reason why Dal-po had told her "She shouldn't be a news reporter".

In-ha ran to Dal-po, who was in deep thoughts on top of the building and asked him, "Are you Ki Ha-myeong by any chance?", sobbing endlessly.

Source : tvdaily.asiae.co.kr/r...

class="at_ttl"Park Shin Hye records ‘Pinocchio’ OST with her brother

By Staff Writer | Dec 10, 2014

Source:kdramastars

• park shin hye

The popular SBS Wednesday Thursday drama "Pinocchio" actress Park Shin Hye is to participate in recording the soundtrack of the drama with Park Shin Won, who is her older brother and a guitarist. Today, the production team of SBS Wednesday Thursday drama "Pinocchio" shared that Park Shin Hye and Park Shin Won will record the song together. Park Shin Hye will sing the song, and Park Shin Won will play the guitar in the song. The title of the song is 'Love like Snow,' and the song will be released tomorrow online. In related news, the SBS Wednesday Thursday drama "Pinocchio" tells a story of entry-level reporters working for a newspaper company. Actress Park Shin Hye plays the main character called Choi In Ha, who is a reporter who hiccups whenever she lies to other people. Actor Lee Jong Suk plays the other main character Choi Dal Po, also known as Ki Ha Myung, in the drama.

------------------------------------
    itemprop="name"Yoo Yeon Suk wishes he could date Park Shin Hye by whatadrama on Wed, Dec 10, 2014 
    Source:dramafever.com

oOJBgEN.jpg

Why is Pinocchio’s leading lady Park Shin Hye so popular? It seems that she attracted yet another actor. Yoo Yeon Suk said on today’s interview, “I wanted to date Park Shin Hye.”

Stars of the upcoming historical film The Royal Tailor appeared on Korean news program Midnight TV Entertainment today and shared happenings from behind the filming scenes. Actor Go Soo commented, “Yoo Yeon Suk and Park Shin Hye seemed so close, I thought they were dating.”
    Park Shin Hye said, jokingly posing as if she was disappointed, “Yoo Yeon Suk never contacted me after work,” and Yoo Yeon Suk replied, “I wanted to date her, but failed.”
    Later in the interview, Park Shin Hye mentioned her partner in PinocchioLee Jong Suk, and said, “I’m blessed for filming with so many hot men this year.”
    Watch Park Shin Hye with Lee Jong Suk in Pinocchio.

Guest rogue0716

Dalpo VS a King. Placing my bet on the secret genius who has an unwavering devotion for a girl he never wanted to fall in love with. I'm sure after a taste, Shin Hye won't be able to get enough. Lol.

Gosh, watching it with subs made me realise IH's mother, Cha Ok, is even worse than I thought! The exclusive interview that they conducted with JM where he was trying to clear his dad's name - Cha Ok wanted to edit it to twist his words. JM overheard the conversation and that was why JM was in a rage and wanted to hurt CO. After JM was taken away by the police, camera sunbae asked CO to settle the issue with the police and let JM return home that night, but she refused. JM had to stay overnight under police custody and hence he could go return home that night. It was the same night that the mother and brother died (of course they did not know HM survived). If he was allowed to go home, he may have prevented the unfortunate events! At the scene of the cliff where they found HM's shoe, CO was more interested in getting the footage of the HM's shoe and JM told her that his mother and brother died because he was not around that night. CO coldly responded that if he was there, he would die as well! 
What a witch! No wonder IH was in tears when she heard the account and how cruel her mother was!

I can't help but feel nervous.
There's going to be another time skip. Jae-myung is going somewhere. Gosh, I really hope he's not going to bring someone with him... :(

Guest sweetkathy

milina said: I just don't understand why dalpo doesn't reveal who he is. It's like he cares more about his new life  ( aka In ha) than about his real familly, his brother
Why doesn't he help him ! damn Hyung is in desparate situation and dalpo forget his purpose from the past 

Gosh, watching it with subs made me realise IH's mother, Cha Ok, is even worse than I thought! The exclusive interview that they conducted with JM where he was trying to clear his dad's name - Cha Ok wanted to edit it to twist his words. JM overheard the conversation and that was why JM was in a rage and wanted to hurt CO. After JM was taken away by the police, camera sunbae asked CO to settle the issue with the police and let JM return home that night, but she refused. JM had to stay overnight under police custody and hence he could go return home that night. It was the same night that the mother and brother died (of course they did not know HM survived). If he was allowed to go home, he may have prevented the unfortunate events! At the scene of the cliff where they found HM's shoe, CO was more interested in getting the footage of the HM's shoe and JM told her that his mother and brother died because he was not around that night. CO coldly responded that if he was there, he would die as well! 

What a witch! No wonder IH was in tears when she heard the account and how cruel her mother was!

The Woman should rot in hell. I don't ever wish ill on anyone or, even a character until I get to know their full potential on being EVIL. BUT THIS WOMAN IS AN EXCEPTION. SHE SCREAMED EVIL SINCE EPISODE 1.

I am glad In Ha knows the truth about her so-called mother. It's about time she forgets about her and, thinks about her own life.