[Drama 2014-2015] Pinocchio, 피노키오

Go Seung Ji

Jasmine1213 said: Rania Zeid said:

Dalpo: Stay away from him, please.
Inha: Give me a reason I can understand.
Dalpo: Can’t the reason be me? Because I said this. It’s me, the person who worries about you more than anyone, can’t you trust me? Please don’t meet that person again, and don’t ask me why… I beg you. Do that for me.
Inha: Dalpo-yah…You won’t tell me the reason if I ask?
Dalpo: I can’t.
Inha: But it’s for my own good?
Dalpo: Yes.
Inha: Then I will do as you say. There’s so many questions I want to ask, but I won’t. Because I trust you more than I trust this man.

I can't help but feel nervous.

There's going to be another time skip. Jae-myung is going somewhere. Gosh, I really hope he's not going to bring someone with him... :(

Please elaborate on this phrase "bring someone with him".

Don't tell me you are thinking of what I am thinking. :o

chill guys..let juz take whatever the decisions that have been made n not bash each other. The world has enough war as it is..no need 4 fans war,ok? Peace! Every actress is well-loved by fans so let leave it be. Lets drop the mc topic,ok girls? Lots of love..(n_n)

Silver Fall said: hi every one first of all thanks for live recap its really good :X I'm so happy when I saw that picture and gifs thank you so much :X
second I know JSY not really populer and so young but I think every one who like and the fan of PSH just support her and and didn't talk about her bad act in heirs and flower boy next door :(
and because of that I think It's little unfair if you talk about JSY like that but please dont misunderstood about that I like PSH but some times I really disappointed by her :(
but now in pinocchio I really proud of her :X
and again I really dont want to break any one heart but my heart broken when I saw every one just support her and sorry for my bad english

Guest sweetkathy

I was expecting another kiss in this episode but i guess not. Their chemistry is the best i've seen in a kdrama in a while and i love the balance between romance and drama. I also wish this drama would have ratings higher than 10%, they deserve at least 20%, the other current dramas all suck! 

I was expecting another kiss in this episode but i guess not. Their chemistry is the best i've seen in a kdrama in a while and i love the balance between romance and drama. I also wish this drama would have ratings higher than 10%, they deserve at least 20%, the other current dramas all suck! 

Nowadays its very very difficult to get 20% during weekdays... even in our country 2% is a big deal... mind you korea is one of the fastest internet connection... LTE indeed...

Guest sweetkathy

sleepykid said:

@moodypie‌

'Pinocchio's Dal Po

You're the honest and righteous Dal Po from 'Pinocchio'! Like Dal Po, you're committed to standing by your principles. You believe in getting justice--both for yourself and for the people around you. You may make mistakes here and there, but you're a commendable person for always trying your very best to be a good person! Caring and compassionate, you are the perfect kind of person to stand up for the people in whatever you do.