[Drama 2014-2015] Pinocchio, 피노키오

Go Seung Ji

HAPPY 400TH PAGES!!! :x :x <:-P <:-P

I've been watching the raw video, and I cried when the cameraman Sunbae showed Inha about the recording 13 years ago, and I was more crying (sobbing silently) in the final scene. Uri Darling Couple was really daebak! The chemistry.... they were happy, I smiled (fangirling actually). They were sad, I cried (cry a river) *swoon* :x =D>

I was thinking if the brother would harm Inha. But up in episode 9, why do I even feel the psycho brother is better suited to intervene between our couple, rather than Bumjo. But after the preview episode 10, I feel Bumjo's going to know about the relationship of Dalpo-Inha, and he complained to her mother, because there's a preview of his mother angry at Inha father.
8-|

klushdee said: Jasmine1213 said: Think again after watched the last scene 2 times, I like the way In Ha wears Dal Po's shoes, run to find him (I'm not sure if it's his) It's just like the way she puts herself in his condition, then she can feel the pain that he has been through a lot.OMG, What an amazing drama! It's make my week balance between weekend and mid-week (Maybe Mis-week is more funnier than weekend to me! kekeke)Waiting for tomorrow's ep. <3 
@Jasmine1213 it is not Dal Po's shoes, it was the shoes she wore during the hospital scene so it is hers. :)

daebak!awesome!good!the best! and all great words gived to this drama..

writernim u are so genius and creative ! you have a big imagination,i loved the way u mixed all feeling inside this drama..

sweet,worried,shock,supraised,unexpected,giggling,sad,mad and all those emotion made us being crazy enough after watch each episode of this drama..

i want give u a big hug writernim and also the actor and actress..

Thank God I recovered my password and will not be a forever silent lurker in Soompi's thread. So far, this drama is simple in context but every episode is worth waiting/watching for. I had doubts with this drama before since I am not a fan of reporters myself (i evem seldom watch news). But this drama brought some new light to the news industry. :)

tumblr_ngdkp2Xygj1r2n2w2o4_1280.jpgtumblr_ngdkp2Xygj1r2n2w2o2_400.jpgtumblr_ngdkp2Xygj1r2n2w2o3_400.jpgtumblr_ngdkp2Xygj1r2n2w2o1_1280.jpgtumblr_ngdkp2Xygj1r2n2w2o7_400.jpgtumblr_ngdkp2Xygj1r2n2w2o6_400.jpgtumblr_ngdkp2Xygj1r2n2w2o5_1280.jpg

Dalpo: Stay away from him, please.
Inha: Give me a reason I can understand.
Dalpo: Can’t the reason be me? Because I said this. It’s me, the person who worries about you more than anyone, can’t you trust me? Please don’t meet that person again, and don’t ask me why… I beg you. Do that for me.
Inha: Dalpo-yah…You won’t tell me the reason if I ask?
Dalpo: I can’t.
Inha: But it’s for my own good?
Dalpo: Yes.
Inha: Then I will do as you say. There’s so many questions I want to ask, but I won’t. Because I trust you more than I trust this man.

Rania Zeid said: tumblr_ngdkp2Xygj1r2n2w2o4_1280.jpgtumblr_ngdkp2Xygj1r2n2w2o2_400.jpgtumblr_ngdkp2Xygj1r2n2w2o3_400.jpgtumblr_ngdkp2Xygj1r2n2w2o1_1280.jpgtumblr_ngdkp2Xygj1r2n2w2o7_400.jpgtumblr_ngdkp2Xygj1r2n2w2o6_400.jpgtumblr_ngdkp2Xygj1r2n2w2o5_1280.jpg

Dalpo: Can’t the reason be me? Because I said this. It’s me, the person who worries about you more than anyone, can’t you trust me? Please don’t meet that person again, and don’t ask me why… I beg you. Do that for me.
Inha: Then I will do as you say. There’s so many questions I want to ask, but I won’t. Because I trust you more than I trust this man.

mrslee said: Thank God I recovered my password and will not be a forever silent lurker in Soompi's thread. So far, this drama is simple in context but every episode is worth waiting/watching for. I had doubts with this drama before since I am not a fan of reporters myself (i evem seldom watch news). But this drama brought some new light to the news industry. :)

Happy 400 pages ..i  love this thread so much..
just finished the raw ep 9..i dont even understand everything they said..but i do love this episode
LJS and PSH are really great actor/actress...the last scene makes me crying like a river TT TT
choi dal po and choi in ha is the awesome mature couple i ever seen in k-drama, so much understanding, believing and very caring to each other..i love them so much
:x :x

Rania Zeid said: