[Drama 2014-2015] Pinocchio, 피노키오

Go Seung Ji

just caught the raw episode! dint understand anything bt thanx to u ppl i ws able to follow the story. that last scene ws really powerful. and shin hye nailed it! that doubt when becomes confirmation, she breaks down. i loved to see smart heroine. d way she connects dots is awesome.

this episode has very strong scenes. the scene bet brothers was also very intense.

btw does the brother know that In Ha is a pinochio? not just being daughter of his enemy if she is also a pinochio, then it is evn worse!

and hw cd i leave out the scene where dal po drags In ha out of the interview. (thanks @rania for the translation). d way she agrees to his demands without any argument - what a couple! i loved it! and that last part of that scene, where dal po just leans over her n she consoles him, gosh ws really touching. poor guy! how much he has to be burdened - wanting to meet his brother, bt now he knows him bt cant meet him as his younger brother, worried that his bro might be a criminal, protecting his girl from his brother, unable to reveal his past to In Ha, trying to be truthful to his profession bt getting caught between brother n job n justice.

gosh, the list goes on! poor guy! he needs a comforting hug, which In ha shd be giving!

bt the way in ha trusts him more than anyone else, d way she rushed to him. and d way they made her wear his shoes (how symbolic! ) and d way she cries over him - these two are really made for each other loyal couple.

hope this writer wont break them up fo rany silly reason. i trust this team. they have not disappointed me so far!

every episode is a thrilling ride indeed!

can some one inform when the eng sub is out and torrents too. last time some helpful soul did! notthe link bt the info.

thank u in advance

juz finish watching the raw ep myself. No wonder nobody respond when i ask about the ost. The song is not in today ep. So,it's tomorrow,right? Btw,i love the background music when it started n i end up tearing watch the last scene. My pillow is the one that suffer the consequences..i can't even get up to search for hankerchief..huhu. Almost 1am now. Better go to sleep. Gudnite..c u guys 2morrow.

Guest AbyBlue

happy_word.png    on reaching 400+ pages friends...!!!
loved this thread bcoz of u all and had a great time reading all ur posts...
lets enjoy dal-in fever
:x :x :x

Rania Zeid said:

Dalpo: Stay away from him, please.
Inha: Give me a reason I can understand.
Dalpo: Can’t the reason be me? Because I said this. It’s me, the person who worries about you more than anyone, can’t you trust me? Please don’t meet that person again, and don’t ask me why… I beg you. Do that for me.
Inha: Dalpo-yah…You won’t tell me the reason if I ask?
Dalpo: I can’t.
Inha: But it’s for my own good?
Dalpo: Yes.
Inha: Then I will do as you say. There’s so many questions I want to ask, but I won’t. Because I trust you more than I trust this man.

I just finished watching the raw snp, WHAT A DAEBAK EPISODE.

I HAD NOT EVER IMAGINED THAT IN HA WILL FIND OUT THE TRUTH ABOUT HER MOTHER SO QUICKLY. I WAS EXPECTING THE TYPICAL, "the evil will be out 3/4s of the way."

DAEBAK IS ALL I HAVE.

DARLING COUPLE forever. Thank god the preview for tomorrow is promising in terms of them two.

Why do you think BumJo's mother threw water on InHa's father?

:o

she is AWESOME....loved the last scene,she directly asks him Are you ki Hamyung?Everyday we love her character more and more...i so hope that crazy psycho won't hurt her...and i also hope her dad will aprove them soon...the familly is very important for them ..

I admire her strong will a lot. (I'd love to say more but, I need full eng subs before I talk more about her in today's episode..)

tumblr_ngdnvvptVD1r2n2w2o2_500.giftumblr_ngdnvvptVD1r2n2w2o1_500.giftumblr_ngdnvvptVD1r2n2w2o3_500.gif

"Because I say so. The person who worries about you more than anyone else. Can’t you trust me?"

It sounds so selfish, but the wavering in his eyes. This man who has never asked for anything for himself, now reduced to this very boyish and childish request. He is on his last prayer.  By: hitoritabi 

Song Cha-ok is unforgivable. She is evil from the start of this show. If you watch from the start, you would know that Cha-ok is already in the middle of divorce with her husband when the factory explosion case occur, so the fact that she abandoned In-ha is solely for her career as news reporter, not because she wanted to protect In-ha or something, from people who target her. If she cares about her family or daughter, she wouldn't be so evil or create lies for fame. Her husband is so fed up with her greed and ambition that he divorces her, and take In-ha away from her so she wouldn't grow up as an evil witch as her mom.

I hate Cha-ok so much. More after find out the fact that Jaemyung went missing because he went to Cha-ok for interview to clear his father name, but Cha-ok lies and refuse to air the interview, he heard it, got angry and attack Cha-ok that he got arrested.
At that time, Haemyung doubted his hyung for running away. His mom, even though she defend Jaemyung, probably was also shaken thinking his son was ashame of his dad. Couldn't bear what harsh treatments the world will give her sons in the future, she decided to end her life and take Haemyung with her, thinking death will be a better choice than a cruel life.

Now I get it why Jaemyung was so angry at Cha-ok (at that time I thought every reporters were at fault but he showed more anger towards Cha-ok). That's because he thought if Cha-ok would air the interview, at least her mom wouldn't think of ending her life.

Cha-ok deserve severe punishment, I want her to cry deeply until her heart aches, I wonder if that's possible since she's a cold-blooded person. I can't guess how the writer will bring the story to. If such evil doesn't get punishment, I will have a bitter laugh at this drama. What a cruel life.

a movie!!!!! I NEED A MOVIE WITH THESE 2!!!!! i know they're great actors, but i don't want any drama projects, i just want them to have some skinship as much as possible, like back hugs and the palm kissing coz she doesn't wanna be kissed, but ends up enjoying it anyway, the getting the hair out of her face with that sweet sweet touch of his, and A LOOOT more. i don't need any crying. i need 2 hours of pure skinship.  :\">

a movie!!!!! I NEED A MOVIE WITH THESE 2!!!!! i know they're great actors, but i don't want any drama projects, i just want them to have some skinship as much as possible, like back hugs and the palm kissing coz she doesn't wanna be kissed, but ends up enjoying it anyway, the getting the hair out of her face with that sweet sweet touch of his, and A LOOOT more. i don't need any crying. i need 2 hours of pure skinship.  :\">

Did you just read my mind? :o

I hope this thought of ours becomes reality soon or, whenever cause our Darling couple needs to rest too.

THEseemaMSK. said: