[Drama 2014-2015] Pinocchio, 피노키오

Go Seung Ji

@aikurochin he smile but not always in DS, but if you've seen IHYV, School 2013 bts, he looks happy and contented.... In Pinocchio you can see that he is having so much fun, his ears turns red always :\"> :\"> :\">

@BellaL don't take it seriously just enjoy when we joke around about the shipping thingy, yah know its our driving force to continue supporting the otp, I feel that you are quite affected, no worries we are not the one who will going to choose their future path. We just love seeing them together, maybe because they are both charming.

We ship them because they are believable but not to the extend we will push them to the edge until they realize to date.

did harabeoji bought tv with dalpo piggy bank?? =))  =))

ahh.. i didnt notice that hyung have piggys bank too until i see in this thread. gyahahahaah after all night crying finally i can laugh.

i think dalpo not confess to his hyung until now bcz he's confuse how to tell his hyung, he's repoter that "reporter" is hyung hate so much. and yahh in this eps he's enter dangerous game... 13 years jaemyung think that his dongsaeng is dead.. not easy to confess after 13 years.. now jaemyung have title "hero" do u think that make him easier to take revenge?   :-S

in this BTS pic.. Ljs face seem like he's in heaven....  :\">  i love that... :\">.. chinca ya....

Jasmine1213 said: mrslee said: Thank God I recovered my password and will not be a forever silent lurker in Soompi's thread. So far, this drama is simple in context but every episode is worth waiting/watching for. I had doubts with this drama before since I am not a fan of reporters myself (i evem seldom watch news). But this drama brought some new light to the news industry. :)

ParkH said:TheFoodMonster said:

English translation of Episode 10 Preview

Gyodong: Did you return it?Dalpo: Yes, I returned it. Gyodong: Then, you made a choice. Choi Dalpo...Chansoo: I will search and study Ki Jaemyeong.Inha's dad: I will think about it [inha's and Dalpo's relationship] again, if you find about your real parents.Inha: Kyaa! (hug Dalpo)Beomjo: I will not make Inha cry...I will be the one who makes Inha cry and laugh. (creeper status increased)Inha's dad: Inha...?Beojo's mom: You didn't know?! You seriously didn't know?!Inha's dad: Blergh!Jaemyeong: I think I will go somewhere for a while.Jaemyeong's ahjussi friend: Where to?Jaemyeong: Anywhere...just somewhere far.Inha: Ki Jaemyeong is someone to search up.Dalpo: Why did you do that? I was looking for the same thing, too.Inha: I thought you were looking for it so...Dalpo: Are you okay?
Sorry for the horrible translations! If you want to post this again, don't forget to give me (TheFoodMonster) credit! :D

moodypie said: I can't believe I watched raw (without sub) and could still F-E-E-L  so much emotion.
It's like watching Mr Bean...you laugh even though there's no talking.
As for watching raw without sub, you cry and FEEEEEEL it even though you don't understand the language. The expression and acting is so good, you get the gist of it.

I love how the writer packs so much into each episode, covers the main, secondary and even tertiary plot lines, plus with lots of humour, sweetness and sadness thrown in as well. 
In the previous episodes, the focus was on how the reporters sensationalised and vilified DP's father 13 yrs ago and in this episode, JM is made into a hero in contrast. When they decide that this guy is the man of the moment and newsworthy, they are willing to overlook any of his faults and shortcomings (e.g. the conversation where they discussed not to mention or investigate the past incident when he was under police custody for attempting to attack CO) and to make him appear like a complete saint! It is really a double-edged sword, the media/journalists can go to either extremes!
I think the production team has done an excellent job with casting the leads and also the supporting staff. It is unusual for a drama with such a sizeable supporting cast that there are no weak links. It is such a pleasure to watch a drama where everyone is delivering a credible performance!

andy78 said: Rania Zeid said:

Dalpo: Stay away from him, please.
Inha: Give me a reason I can understand.
Dalpo: Can’t the reason be me? Because I said this. It’s me, the person who worries about you more than anyone, can’t you trust me? Please don’t meet that person again, and don’t ask me why… I beg you. Do that for me.
Inha: Dalpo-yah…You won’t tell me the reason if I ask?
Dalpo: I can’t.
Inha: But it’s for my own good?
Dalpo: Yes.
Inha: Then I will do as you say. There’s so many questions I want to ask, but I won’t. Because I trust you more than I trust this man.

Omg ep 9 OMG :-O

On the whole, Ii don't think there were any bits where I laughed, mb 1 or 2 bits where a smiled, but it was such a riveting, emotional and painful ep. The pace of the story is so fast!

Oh the brothers... The way Hyung took the flyer off Song Cha Ok, is he planing to kill her? Does Dalpo know for sure Hyung is a murderer? How did Dalpo record the condo with Hyung even though his phone got taken off him and thrown into a fire... What was that little thing he used to record?

Bum Ju! Out of our 2 secondary leads in Yoon Rae and Bum Ju, I ho entry can't see Yoon Rae getting much character depth, but Bum Ju is getting quite a bit. I was glad to see the truth on the cell phone thing revealed, and that her only become a reporter out of curiosity and interest of In Ha. sing Cha Ok left her phone at his house? She is friends with Bum Jo's mum perhaps? So she didn't intentionally ignore In Ha's texts all this time, but why didn't she look for her phone or ask Bum Ju if she had left it at his place?

I found it really sweet when mummy was reading In Ha's texts. Is that warmth I see her shoeing to In Ha? :x And In Ha's cute smiling when she ate with her at lunch, with Bum Ju watching haha :P

And she knows! SHE KNOWS! IN HA FINALLY KNOWS! Well I'm not completely surprised but it is still very nice to see it happen. I mean you can't have her not know the truth for the first 19 eps and then have her know in the last 10 mins of the show lol. Having she know now means they can work together to reveal the truth to everyone, and it changes the dynamics between them (no more secrets!)

Even in my gave kdrama of all time, City Hunter, Nana finally knows of Yoon song's real identity in ep 9,but unlike in Pinocchio, she keeps that info to herself and only at the end of ep 10 does he realise that she knows. It would be interesting if In Ha kept the info to herself and not told him that she knows, but that wouldn't really achieve anything, as she knows he's been the victim all this time.

When she was watching the video with the reporter I was like sh¡t sh¡t sh¡t the whole time, she's gonna find out? And then she saw the blue shoe and realise d it's a matching pair with the one Dalpo has at home.

I'm pleased to see the interview with Hyung and Song Cha Ok finally shown to us. The fact that the video wasn't shown to us before means that it must have been crucial to the plot. While the video didn't tell us anything new, it did tell us why Hyung wasn't with Dalpo and his mum at the time. And to think Dalpo thought Hyung abandoned them on :((

The conflict and! Thank God it's only a day till the next ep and not a week =D>

vanillatwirls said:

did harabeoji bought tv with dalpo piggy bank?? =))  =))

ahh.. i didnt notice that hyung have piggys bank too until i see in this thread. gyahahahaah after all night crying finally i can laugh.

i think dalpo not confess to his hyung until now bcz he's confuse how to tell his hyung, he's repoter that "reporter" is hyung hate so much. and yahh in this eps he's enter dangerous game... 13 years jaemyung think that his dongsaeng is dead.. not easy to confess after 13 years.. now jaemyung have title "hero" do u think that make him easier to take revenge?   :-S

in this BTS pic.. Ljs face seem like he's in heaven....  :\">  i love that... :\">.. chinca ya....

Guest MarieN1430293183

It's ok chingu! It was just a difference of opinion. Like I said, let's make peace and love each other! :-*

So, to talk about Pinocchio, now that it's game over for SBJ, I want his mom and IH's dad to have a love line. Call me crazy if you want but I'm sure they would make a cute and hilarous couple! I mean, the way she just throws the glass of water on his face! =)) =)) =)) Hope to laugh out loud with these two tomorow!

aikurochin said: kate_USA said: MarieN said:

suejee2014 said: and hw cd i leave out the scene where dal po drags In ha out of the interview. (thanks @rania for the translation). d way she agrees to his demands without any argument - what a couple! i loved it! and that last part of that scene, where dal po just leans over her n she consoles him, gosh ws really touching. poor guy! how much he has to be burdened - wanting to meet his brother, bt now he knows him bt cant meet him as his younger brother, worried that his bro might be a criminal, protecting his girl from his brother, unable to reveal his past to In Ha, trying to be truthful to his profession bt getting caught between brother n job n justice.

gosh, the list goes on! poor guy! he needs a comforting hug, which In ha shd be giving!

bt the way in ha trusts him more than anyone else, d way she rushed to him. and d way they made her wear his shoes (how symbolic! ) and d way she cries over him - these two are really made for each other loyal couple.

hope this writer wont break them up for any silly reason. i trust this team. they have not disappointed me so far!

every episode is a thrilling ride indeed!

can some one inform when the eng sub is out and torrents too. last time some helpful soul did! not the link bt the info.

thank u in advance

*_* This Kdrama is fantastic. It's a marvel.I'm really happy that I'm watching it. Sometimes I just want to go through the TV and hug Dalpo.  It's incredible the spectrum of emotions I feel while I'm watching it. Lee Jong Suk and Park Shin Hye are great actors. And I love their chemistry.  And the way their characters' relationship is depicted is natural and endearing. I know that I always post the same thing, but I can't help it: I love the screenwriter. How many series have I watched that are as intelligent, witty, deep and funny like Pinocchio? The truth, not so many. 

thao_2512 said: BellaL said: i'm the one who protest in previous page for bring their previous co-star in our discussion. i know it will happen like this.. so could we please just stop here..
but, before that i want clarify something without comparing with another actressshin hye wasn't bad in the heirs just the role is not likeable after all she got a lot excellence awards from the drama. shin hye was good in FBND she got a lot of praise in-outside korea, maybe you just don't like (again) her role or genre but her role definitely grow up and more likeable. shin hye was already famous when her age 20 yo with YAB and had several FM in-outside with her co-star
can we just focus on the ON-Screen Couple Dal-In now. this the first time i join drama thread, idk other drama thread situation but i'm not comfortable either with discussion about off screen chemistry. sorry just saying, i skipping a lot discussion about shipping here.. but i don't press off topic either..and for jong suk.. i'm sure he won't alone, (maybe)he will be with his YGN partner lee yubi and his brother yoon kyun sang. they did good job so far.. and with DS team also..
my internet was so lagging last night i refreshed it more than 8 times, huhu