[Drama 2014-2015] Pinocchio, 피노키오

Go Seung Ji

THEseemaMSK. said:

a movie!!!!! I NEED A MOVIE WITH THESE 2!!!!! i know they're great actors, but i don't want any drama projects, i just want them to have some skinship as much as possible, like back hugs and the palm kissing coz she doesn't wanna be kissed, but ends up enjoying it anyway, the getting the hair out of her face with that sweet sweet touch of his, and A LOOOT more. i don't need any crying. i need 2 hours of pure skinship.  :\">

I watched this drama raw twice (hardly understand a word of Korea but I feel it in my heart) and I have teary eyes until I fell asleep the 1st  time….woke up the next day and watch it raw again and still have teary eyes :\"> :\"> This Darling Couple is truly talented.  Each line was expressed so well and the emotions feel real…like this was actually happens in reality. Thank you Writer Park for giving us another AWESOME episode.  It’s like each episode supersede the prior one.  I am now waiting for the Sub to complete for my country so I can fully appreciate this drama :x :x

YAAAH!! CHINGA! I'm dying here!! I want more skinship :(( like a peck, it doesn't matter where. .. or a kiss, a passionate one or or if I can be the pervert today, i want some bed scenes lol =P~

and maybe walking hand in hand, and kiss again? I'm loosing mine mind now :(

I think that In-ha's anger towards her would be Cha-ok's biggest karma. I really wanted In-ha to hate her mother. Not like I-wanna-kill-you kind of hate, but you're-not-invited-to-my-wedding-because-you-destroyed-my-husband's-family kind of hate lol! I seriously don't see Cha-ok as part of the family in the end. Sure, she might (should) apologize to Dal-po but... a sorry doesn't cut it.
Love episode 9! I squealed when Dal-po stroke In-ha's face. And lol, I was internally screaming "Look at the screen, In-ha! The shoe! The shoe!" at the end :D

Guest rogue0716

I didn't understand a word...but who needed a comprehensive language when PSH and LJS deliver emotions like it is its own language? I was sobbing at the end. Park Shin Hye, you just entered a whole new dimension of awesome. The kind that other people can't possibly overlook, not even if they wanted to. I can't wait to watch it again with subs.

Guest MarieN1430293183

Re-watching the raw episode. LJS is such an amazing actor! The scene when he begs IH not to see his Hyung again, his eyes, his body language, the way he speaks! He nailed it! This, with the final scene, are by far my favorite scenes of this episode. Now I wonder how IH is going to hide their relationship. She can't lie so I'm really curious.
By the way, can LJS win the daesang for this year? I know he's not a veteran but he's no longer a rookie. So is it possible? He totally deserves it!