[Drama 2014-2015] Pinocchio, 피노키오

Go Seung Ji

Guest rogue0716

The cafeteria scene with the mom and daughter though. I was laughing at In Ha's childish happiness but tears were just flopping onto my shirt at the same time. What a bittersweet moment. When it comes down to it, In Ha is always reduced to that hopeful child every time she encounters her mom. She can't help it, cold as her mother might seem...she will always love her. And the fact that the yolk exchange came from one of her happiest childhood memories of her mom and then passed on to Dalpo who, symbolically, continued the tradition born out of love for In Ha. I don't think this writer is capable of creating a one-dimensional character, therefore, I honestly believe that mother dear is way more than she seems and all shall be revealed faster than we can down a toast. Hmmm...toast. Can we have a scene that starts off like a toast repeat only...it gets way more heated? Heh. Just wishful thinking.

Aya07 said: I hope Dal po won't regret his decision in hiding his real identity to his hyung . The difference between them is that Dalpo has support system from his adoptive family but His brother is alone all this time. If Dal po continue to resent him, it wont be of any help. His brother needs a hand who will stop him whenever he will do something bad and ears to hear his agony and sentiments. That is the best solution after all... but we never know... its a very unpredictable drama!

did harabeoji bought tv with dalpo piggy bank?? =))  =))
ahh.. i didnt notice that hyung have piggys bank too until i see in this thread. gyahahahaah after all night crying finally i can laugh.

i think dalpo not confess to his hyung until now bcz he's confuse how to tell his hyung, he's repoter that "reporter" is hyung hate so much. and yahh in this eps he's enter dangerous game... 13 years jaemyung think that his dongsaeng is dead.. not easy to confess after 13 years.. now jaemyung have title "hero" do u think that make him easier to take revenge?   :-S

in this BTS pic.. Ljs face seem like he's in heaven....  :\">  i love that... :\">.. chinca ya....

B4iXLtMCQAArtd8_zps1ed2d8e8.jpg

i'm the one who protest in previous page for bring their previous co-star in our discussion. i know it will happen like this.. so could we please just stop here..
but, before that i want clarify something without comparing with another actressshin hye wasn't bad in the heirs just the role is not likeable after all she got a lot excellence awards from the drama. shin hye was good in FBND she got a lot of praise in-outside korea, maybe you just don't like (again) her role or genre but her role definitely grow up and more likeable. shin hye was already famous when her age 20 yo with YAB and had several FM in-outside with her co-star
can we just focus on the ON-Screen Couple Dal-In now? this the first time i join drama thread, idk other drama thread situation but i'm not comfortable either with discussion about off screen chemistry. sorry just saying, i skipping a lot discussion about shipping here.. but i don't press off topic either..peace :)and for jong suk.. i'm sure he won't alone, (maybe)he will be with his YGN cute partner lee yubi and his brother yoon kyun sang. they did good job so far.. and with DS team also..
my internet was so lagging last night i refreshed it more than 8 times, huhu

azuvilla2006 said:

------------------------------------

itemprop="name"Yoo Yeon Suk wishes he could date Park Shin Hye

by whatadrama on Wed, Dec 10, 2014 

Source:dramafever.com

Why is Pinocchio’s leading lady Park Shin Hye so popular? It seems that she attracted yet another actor. Yoo Yeon Suk said on today’s interview, “I wanted to date Park Shin Hye.”

Stars of the upcoming historical film The Royal Tailor appeared on Korean news program Midnight TV Entertainment today and shared happenings from behind the filming scenes. Actor Go Soo commented, “Yoo Yeon Suk and Park Shin Hye seemed so close, I thought they were dating.”

Park Shin Hye said, jokingly posing as if she was disappointed, “Yoo Yeon Suk never contacted me after work,” and Yoo Yeon Suk replied, “I wanted to date her, but failed.”

Later in the interview, Park Shin Hye mentioned her partner in PinocchioLee Jong Suk, and said, “I’m blessed for filming with so many hot men this year.”

Watch Park Shin Hye with Lee Jong Suk in Pinocchio.

[HanCinema's Drama Review] "Pinocchio" Episode 9

2014-12-10

photo537394.jpg

Jae-myeong is a hero. But you may note that almost none of the characters we see celebrating in the early portions of the episode are happy because a young boy was saved. No, they're happy because this is a huge news story, and the entire incident was caught on camera. Even in positive moments like this "Pinocchio" revels in showing off the darker parts of news journalism. It seems to force people into thinking selfishly, even if normally they're perfectly ethical individuals.

Creepily enough, this applies to Jae-myeong as well. Once all the dust has settled and he's regained enough of his senses to realize what's happened, Jae-myeong comes up with a plan for revenge. It's a good one too, although we don't see it come to fruition right away. That's part of the point. Jae-myeong intends to play up the story just enough so that eventually someone will make the shocking revelation of his true identity- and only then will matters really get difficult for Cha-ok.

Cha-ok too is in a bit of an odd spot. The drama seems to be trying to make her come off as sympathetic, and it does work somewhat. This episode she becomes privy to a troublesome part of In-ha's past, and the discovery clearly affects the woman. While we don't know the exact details of the divorce, it seems that Cha-ok agreed to not having any future contact with her daughter. Apparently it did not occur to the woman that In-ha would make an effort to contact her.

But for all this context, we get just as much detailing exactly what Cha-ok did to destroy Jae-myeong's family. Her actions were mean and spiteful- yet all the same, mostly kept within the very loosely defined bounds of journalism ethics that we've seen most of the characters adhere to so far. It's rather telling here that one character realizes what Jae-myeong's revenge plan is, and hesitates about warning Cha-ok about it mostly because he's not sure whether or not she deserves any forewarning.

This is a pretty good episode for the secondary characters all around, even if the cliffhanger pushes everything on to an important development in the relationship between Dal-po and In-ha. Even Beom-jo gets a couple of really nice moments to shine here. Not Yoo-rae, though. I'm still waiting for her to obviously be relevant somehow. Lee Yoo-bi is doing a perfectly servicable job here as secondary lead. But so far she's in the story mostly just to give Dal-po a peer of equal standing to talk to every once in awhile.

Review by William Schwartz

"Pinocchio" is directed by Jo Soo-won and Sin Seung-woo, written by Park Hye-ryeon and features Lee Jong-suk, Park Shin-hye, Kim Yeong-kwang, Lee Yoo-bi, Lee Pil-mo, Kang Shin-il and many more.

BellaL said: i'm the one who protest in previous page for bring their previous co-star in our discussion. i know it will happen like this.. so could we please just stop here..
but, before that i want clarify something without comparing with another actressshin hye wasn't bad in the heirs just the role is not likeable after all she got a lot excellence awards from the drama. shin hye was good in FBND she got a lot of praise in-outside korea, maybe you just don't like (again) her role or genre but her role definitely grow up and more likeable. shin hye was already famous when her age 20 yo with YAB and had several FM in-outside with her co-star
can we just focus on the ON-Screen Couple Dal-In now. this the first time i join drama thread, idk other drama thread situation but i'm not comfortable either with discussion about off screen chemistry. sorry just saying, i skipping a lot discussion about shipping here.. but i don't press off topic either..and for jong suk.. i'm sure he won't alone, (maybe)he will be with his YGN partner lee yubi and his brother yoon kyun sang. they did good job so far.. and with DS team also..
my internet was so lagging last night i refreshed it more than 8 times, huhu

I can't believe I watched raw (without sub) and could still F-E-E-L  so much emotion.
It's like watching Mr Bean...you laugh even though there's no talking.
As for watching raw without sub, you cry and FEEEEEEL it even though you don't understand the language. The expression and acting is so good, you get the gist of it.

class="titleNews"[Ratings: Wed, 12.10.14] ′Pinocchio′ Climbs Up Once Again to Number One Spot

2014-12-11

Source:mwave/enewsworld

SBS′ Pinocchio sure didn′t allow MBC′s Mr. Back to get comfortable, as the SBS drama climbed back up to the top once again.

On Wednesday night, Pinocchio recorded 10.1 percent in ratings as the drama revealed several important details to both the show′s characters as well as the viewers.

Mr. Back had a rating of 9.1 percent, coming in at second, while KBS′ King′s Face was third with 6.2 percent.

With what we′ve seen in recent weeks, a quick turnover is possible between Pinocchio and Mr. Back, making drama ratings on Wednesday and Thursday nights much more exciting.

87604159.jpg

Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Dramas

1. SBS Pinocchio 10.1
2. MBC Mr. Back 9.1
3. KBS King′s Face 6.2

Variety

1. MBC Radio Star 6.5

Photo Credit: SBS

Wow this episode was daebak! I love how the story is unfolding so early in the series. Makes me curious what we have in store for us. PSH owned this episode for me.  My heart ached with her as she came full circle with the realization about CDP.  With each episode, the story and the acting from everyone has just been daebak!!  I still can't believe that my wish for PSH and LJS to star in a drama together has been fulfilled and beyond my expectations.  Pinocchio drama fighting!  :x

D53CB178D0A4C624E09141210HDTVH264720p-LI

D53CB178D0A4C624E09141210HDTVH264720p-LI

riuenu said: TheFoodMonster said: English translation of Episode 10 Preview
Gyodong: Did you return it?Dalpo: Yes, I returned it. Gyodong: Then, you made a choice. Choi Dalpo...Chansoo: I will search and study Ki Jaemyeong.Inha's dad: I will think about it [inha's and Dalpo's relationship] if you find about your real parents.Inha: Kyaa! (hug Dalpo)Beomjo: I will not make Inha cry...I will be the one who makes Inha cry and laugh. (creeper status increased)Inha's dad: Inha...?Beojo's mom: You didn't know?! You seriously didn't know?!Inha's dad: Blergh!Jaemyeong: I think I will go somewhere for a while.Jaemyeong's ahjussi friend: Where to?Jaemyeong: Anywhere...just somewhere far.Inha: Ki Jaemyeong is someone to search up.Dalpo: Why did you do that? I was looking for the same thing, too.Inha: I thought you were looking for it so...Dalpo: Are you okay?