[Drama 2014-2015] Pinocchio, 피노키오

Go Seung Ji

Rania Zeid said: tumblr_ngdnvvptVD1r2n2w2o2_500.giftumblr_ngdnvvptVD1r2n2w2o1_500.giftumblr_ngdnvvptVD1r2n2w2o3_500.gif

"Because I say so. The person who worries about you more than anyone else. Can’t you trust me?"

It sounds so selfish, but the wavering in his eyes. This man who has never asked for anything for himself, now reduced to this very boyish and childish request. He is on his last prayer.  By: hitoritabi 

itemprop="name" class="entry-title"‘Pinocchio’ takes the lead against competing dramas in same timeslot

Dec. 11, 2014

Source:kpopfighting.com

52706-283925.jpg

SBS TV Wed-Thu drama ‘Pinocchio‘ is proving its might in the ratings war, as it registered 10.1 percent for episode 9 on December 10th. Although it was down by 0.1 percent compared to the previous episode (8), it still managed to become the only Wed-Thu drama to go past the 10 percent mark.

MBC TV ‘Mr. Back‘ started off well, but has since experienced a sharp decline. It gathered just 9.1 percent yesterday night, which was down by 1.3 percent compared to its previous episode last week.

‘Pinocchio’ registered its highest rating last Thursday, as it gathered 10.4 percent for episode 6. ‘Mr. Back’ meanwhile relinquished its hold on top spot on the same day, as it gathered 10 percent.

Meanwhile, KBS 2TV ‘The King’s Face‘ continues to prop up the rear, as it gathered a mere 6.2 percent.

By: Alvin@KpopFighting.com

Too many talking I did skimming also, they are too hot few hours ago lol....

I can feel the heat from my rainy land. The sun burning very hot today ^_^.

So hot until I decided NOT to watch ep 9. And wait until ep 10. I'll try to watch 2 episodes in a row on Saturday, religiously.

wow. what an episode! dont know how they are going to stretch the storyline since everything is out already. they still have more episodes to go. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DXwa3SGWUYI
id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="margin: 0px 0px 10px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-size: 24px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; overflow: hidden; font-family: arial, sans-serif; background: rgb(255, 255, 255);"[Pinocchio] (OST 4 )  Park Shin Hye  - 사랑은 눈처럼 (Love Is Like A Snow)