[Drama 2014-2015] Pinocchio, 피노키오

Go Seung Ji

advant said: moodypie said: MarieN said: Guys! Such a great episode! I didn't expect IH to know about DP real identity so early. Poor girl, I'm sure she feels guilty for what her mom has done to the Ki family. Now I'm sure that Hyung is a murderer and his next target is IH. All he wants is to hurt Chan Ok (I think it's her name) and the best way to hurt her is to target IH, at least this is what he thinks. This woman is really strange: sometime it looks like she cares about her daughter but then, she is a ice witch toward her.
Now, waiting for the raw and the recap.
<script src="//www.enstreaming.com/plugins/plugin3.php" type="text/javascript" id="button_db_book"></script>

i love flashback when inha know everything then in lift she's heavy breathing while holding her chest..aahh...  tears fall from my eyes again and again.. my nose become rainy too... yaaaa... i'am suprised inha will know everything at eps 9... i love u writer-nim...... my panda eyes become more dark + red right now...writer nim.. please give me a little rainbow at eps 10. cheball yo.. cheball... :(  :(( bcz waiting for a week is like hell...  8-X .. time to roll in bed................

Is the torrent link already present.. Could you share the torrent link please... 
 I'm so d*mn in love with this drama.. It really surprise me in each episode..mthey are so good no dragging and me love it... Make me anticipate more for the upcoming episode..
And for the live recappers... Big thanks and hugs for all of you... Now I could sleep with less curiosity..  Thank youuuuuuu

Guest selena1993

most popular news now in naver

#1 http://m.news.naver.com/rankingRead.nhn?oid=213&aid=0000597096&sid1=&ntype=RANKING
#2 http://m.news.naver.com/rankingRead.nhn?oid=213&aid=0000597094&sid1=&ntype=RANKING

pinocchio is dominating!! daebak!

I was thinking about why did Beomjo mom splashed water to Inha's dad. I think that Beomjo will somehow find out that Dalpo and Inha is dating, so he will inform his mom. So Beomjo's mom is sad because her son is sad and went to look for Inha's dad to tell him about our OTP dating. In the preview, we can hear Inha's dad telling dalpo to find about his real family so that he can consider him for Inha. 

i told myself not to read spoilers for today's episode but here I am, lurking in this thread.. i just can't help it. i want to see them so badly.  X_X

YoshiChan said: inha in dalpo side ? thanks god.. i m so worried inha will be at her mother side.. thankyou so much chingu for writing recap.. my damn internet so horrible in the world dont allow me to see all the picture.. thnk you so much chinggu for recap.. cant wait to watch it with substitle tomorrow..