[Drama 2014-2015] Pinocchio, 피노키오

Go Seung Ji

Recap 

In the press room, Princess Cap is now king of the hill as he gloats about the recent get MSC made and YGN’s Cap just rolls his eyes and seethes.He gets a call from Dal Po and much frowning ensues.

Camera sunbae catches JM taking a flyer of Cha Ok, while In Ha and Beom Jo spy on them from a distance away in the canteen.

Cha Ok surprises In Ha by coming over to eat at the table with her and Beom Jo…AND SURPRISE, Cha Ok eats the yolks and gives In Ha the fried whites - which means she shares another trait with another person In Ha loves. (it kind of breaks my heart to see In Ha so happy to be with her mother after all these years and so willing to give her heart again. And that food = comfort)

Dal Po goes to his family’s burial site and sees tons of post its wishing his family well — and runs into his hyung. Dal Po asks him why he’s so bent on giving an exclusive interview to MSC, and JM throws away DP’s flowers. (KILLING ME SHOW.)

In Ha is eating with her mom  
B4f4t5ZCEAAySUv.png
B4f4tG_CMAAJX9A.png

InHa & her Mom shares the egg York & egg white with each other

Dalpo is playing a dangerous game with Jaemyung...

Cr: khjpearl  + darlingchoi

Dalpo colegue start to realise more about Dalpo...also the police cop remembers seeing  dalpo and that creepy together...sunbae let INHA  watch an old interview with that creepy hyung IH is shocked ...also years ago he atcked mom and was arested

Recap

Dalpo is a mess at the moment..He denied he got any details from Jaemyung..ChanSoo and Yoorae know that he knows Jaemyung..

Cha Ok did interview the young JaeMyung but she didnt air it..And the cameraman showed this to Inha.. 

Embedded image permalink

I cant blame Jaemyung if he hated Cha Ok to the core..

Cr: khjpearl   + thalia walls 

IH is disgusted with her mum and threw away her shoes. The video Sunbae showed her the shoe on the cliff (HM's shoe) ... she connects it to the shoe at home (to DP)!!! She dashed off!!
Grandad confirmed that the shoe belongs to her uncle!!
Edit: It now becomes clear to her why DP reacted the way he did in the past, including when they audition to be reporters etc. Why DP warned her against the brother as well.

Recap

Inha now knows the real Cha Ok

I KNEW THAT INTERVIEW THAT YOUNG JAEMYUNG WOULD COME BACK INTO THE STORY. IN HA WITNESSES THAT INTERVIEW. Young Jaemyung tears into the Pinocchio aspect of the story and In Ha finds out her mother’s part in the tragedy.

Young Jaemyung threatens Cha Ok with his father’s firefighting trophy and is take away by police.  Cha Ok is injured on the neck from the trophy..and holy crap, Hamyoung’s shoe is on the screen — and In Ha’s hiccups come back in full force.

(THE NET IS DRAWING IN CLOSER AROUND DAL PO AND JAEMYUNG, CHAN SOO IS SUSPICIOUS TOO)

oh my god my precious GIRL KNOWS

Cr: khjpearl  + darlingchoi