[Drama 2014-2015] Pinocchio, 피노키오

Go Seung Ji

ktiminie said: Shin.U said: ktiminie said: sarah_lina said: suejee2014 said: does anyone have link for pinochio second press conference eng sub? evn that other tv interview though we did have some segment eng subbed, the ones where LSJ n PSH talk abt the fav scene i sw only in our thread. so can some one pls give me links with eng sub.

btw spl thanx to ppl who are posting bts pics n making videos. thanx to u ppl we are able to wait patiently for wednesdays to come.

and spl thanx to food monster for ur translations (and it is good translation) of articles

happy for LSJ for his award. this guy is sooo good in his acting! first time i am watchign his show.

lol what is happening!!! every one asking something! let me rephrase what i was requesting.

i wanted eng sub of their second press conference. i cd not find it anywhere.

and the interview we have only 5 min of it. we dont have d part where both LSG and PSH told abt their fav scene.

i was asking these eng subbed videos.

Making videos thanx to helpful souls (@rania and @ktiminie i was able to see it.

thank u guys for ur links!!!

bt wd love to see the eng subbed press conf (2nd one) and midnight section interview (full part)

as a fan of pinocchio,i'm so proud of LJS who won grimae awards for best actor...  congratz for him
:x..i just to knows about him.and i'm planning to watch his previous dramas, maybe i will try IHYV first.
i have to admit, first i hesitated to watch this drama,it's because i didnt like the title lol..eventhough there's shin hye in it, i was not  really interested, and her leading man is LJS, i remembered i didnt know him, in my eyes he's too beautiful lol
but i'm so glad , i didnt give up on this drama..i 'm loving ..anyoooo, i'm too obsessing with pinocchio..and now i'm eating my own words..LJS is getting manly and handsome in my eyes, not to mention about his actings skills..his acting blown me away, i was crying all along with him, i was swooning and gigling everytime he's gazing and looking at choi in ha with love in his eyes..
for the next episode i really want to see the bonding between two brothers, it's hurts my heart to see them..these two handsome and smart brothers ..just hugging or kissing already i dont mind at all
:P
and i want to see more scene of  YGN's workers and YGN's office more than MSC's..it's doesnt means i dislike MSC, but somehow the interaction between director, captain, reporters at YGN are more interesting, and there is choi dal po. if you ask me the main reason
:x
and of course more scene between our darling couple..they are too cuteeee for words

ps : awwww..just saw the pics of LJS and PSH in SBS drama awards..i watched it last year, cuz i was minshin shipper, to be honest i was yoonshin shipper too. ha..ha.. i shipped my baby shinhye with all her co-stars..lol
i didnt realized there was LJS in it..arghhh who knows,  they will make such a beautiful couple  like DaIn couple

suejee2014 said: lol what is happening!!! every one asking something! let me rephrase what i was requesting.

and the interview we have only 5 min of it. we dont have d part where both LSG and PSH told abt their fav scene.

Making videos thanx to helpful souls (@rania and @ktiminie i was able to see it.

bt wd love to see the eng subbed press conf (2nd one) and midnight section interview (full part)

lol what is happening!!! every one asking something! let me rephrase what i was requesting.

Me too!!!! Me want it pleaseee huhuhu .. jebaaalll ... huhuhu

OMG OMGOMGO MGOMGOGMGOMGG HAVE YOU GUYS SEEN STILLS OF "HEALER"?! isn't taht what Pinocchio is going up against?! BETTER GET YOUR PINOCCHIO DOLLS READY WE ARE GONNA GO INTO DEFENSE!!! #SAVETHERATINGS Lee Jong Suk.... Jae Myung just be prepared to take off your shirts!!!! Bum Jo too prepare that BUM!!! :)) :)

Guest YunM1430294445

Kim Young Kwang update IG

#박로사 여사님과~#범조백화점회장아들 #서범조 !!?#피노키오

GG trans: # Night , Mrs. Rosa and son # ~ # beomjo department chairman , standing beomjo ! ? # Pinocchio10850567_1519833134933491_845612215_n.jp

Hi welcoming myself here. I'm enjoying this show. It's my current fav. I feel lonely chanting about this Drama myself coz most of my friends are more into KPOP. One of my friend in Twitter gave me this link so here i'm. Been lurking here since yesterday. I can't help but to wonder this coz it's jamming my mind. Is there somethin going on between LJS and PSH ?. Those BTS pic. They look so friggin comfy and natural like for real deal.If they're... i'm on this board. They're cute and SWEET together giving me diabetes i can't even......

Welcome chingu, we still don't know if there is happening between the two of them, but we have intelligent spies all around here. This thread is always updated and we are all free to share our thoughts.

OMG OMGOMGO MGOMGOGMGOMGG HAVE YOU GUYS SEEN STILLS OF "HEALER"?! isn't taht what Pinocchio is going up against?! BETTER GET YOUR PINOCCHIO DOLLS READY WE ARE GONNA GO INTO DEFENSE!!! #SAVETHERATINGS Lee Jong Suk.... Jae Myung just be prepared to take off your shirts!!!! Bum Jo too prepare that BUM!!!

:)

)

:)

No it's not..Healer is a Mon-Tues drama, but even if Healer airs at the same time with Pinocchio I don't think Pinocchio will lose in terms of rating as the quality of casts and script of this drama is no joke

edit: But if the male casts decided to take off their shirt for fanservice, I won't complain! ! lol