[Drama 2014-2015] Pinocchio, 피노키오

Go Seung Ji

Guest pinkytooth

TheFoodMonster said: pinkytooth said: Rania Zeid said: Trans plzzz 
[09.12.2014] Park Shin Hye updated her instagram
#태지형부 #밥차선물 #삼계탕 드라마 A.B팀 모두 든든하게 배를 채웠습니다!! 감사해요 형부>_< 정말 맛있고 따듯했어요!! 현장에 깜짝방문 해준 담이엄마 고마워❤️

You mean Ost part 5? Because Every SIngle Day Released two OST's (Challenge and Non-fiction) and there was one with Tiger JK ft. Punch (First Love) and one with Roy Kim (Pinocchio). 

No its part 4, part 3 ost is consist of 3 songs of every single day. :)

So I just watched The Tailor trailer and noticed that Lee Yubi is also starring in that movie..

Pinocchio is a reunion galore because many of the casts have worked together before:

Lee Jong Suk-Kim Young Kwang : Hot Young Blood

Lee Jong Suk -Park Shin Hye : Jambangee Commercial

Lee Yoo Bi -Kim Young Kwang : Chamisul CF

Lee Yoo Bi-Park Shin Hye : The Tailor

Nam Da Reum : also played young LJS in No Breathing

Yoon Kyun Sang : LJS sunbae in No Breathing

In Ha's cap : Played as LJS uncle in Hot Young Blood

maybe that's why they all look so comfortable shooting together as they already knew each other before :)

I swear, darling couple is the sweetest couple ever and they are the most adoraaaableeee coupleeee eveeeeeeeer and the most cutest couple ever!

:D

I know how you feel, tell me more Bout it hihihihi!!!!! :D

I would love it.  I'm so in love with them i can hardly breathe.  :D how i wish Jongsuk and Shinhye will date for real. I will die of happiness. After a long time i found a OTP so hard. :D

P.S i don't know why soompi is ignoring me. I can't log in with my previous a/c.  -_-

I would love them to date for real, like for real but the fandom will go crrrrrrraaaaazzzzyyyyy hihihihi :D

Guest MarieN1430293183

So it's IH who's going to interview Hyung? I thought it'd be BJ because in the preview IH complained: "Why SBJ and not me?" Well, maybe Hyung personally wanted IH. Which means, problems are coming.

BTW I kept on remembering CSY when PSH acted as In-Ha. she is sometimes crazy, clumsy,funny and talkative at the same time. As what psh said before,she idolize jjh, she watched mlfts and she praised her for her acting skills. Maybe she studied CSY's character and connected it with her character in pinocchio. #justsharing :D

really? Where is it? KBSW?

Will it air on the same tv local channel as the heirs?

Yeayy Pinocchio :*

I don't think so, at least in this near time. It is YWCFTS that will be aired soon on that local TV. I guess Pinocchio will be aired soon on a cable TV? ONE TV channel?? They usually air the ongoing K-Drama when it has reached a couple of episodes.

BTW I kept on remembering CSY when PSH acted as In-Ha. she is sometimes crazy, clumsy,funny and talkative at the same time. As what psh said before,she idolize jjh, she watched mlfts and she praised her for her acting skills. Maybe she studied CSY's character and connected it with her character in pinocchio. #justsharing

:D

If I am not mistaken, PSH made a parody of JJH as a diva in the 1st episode.

Whoaaaa I can't believe PSH can portray her character as In Ha this amazingly. daebaak!

I like her expressions the most. cute and adorable.