[Drama 2014-2015] Pinocchio, 피노키오

Go Seung Ji

sleepykid said:

Hi welcoming myself here. I'm enjoying this show. It's my current fav. I feel lonely chanting about this Drama myself coz most of my friends are more into KPOP. One of my friend in Twitter gave me this link so here i'm. Been lurking here since yesterday. I can't help but to wonder this coz it's jamming my mind. Is there somethin going on between LJS and PSH ?. Those BTS pic. They look so friggin comfy and natural like for real deal.If they're... i'm on this board. They're cute and SWEET together giving me diabetes i can't even......

Giya said:

OMG OMGOMGO MGOMGOGMGOMGG HAVE YOU GUYS SEEN STILLS OF "HEALER"?! isn't taht what Pinocchio is going up against?! BETTER GET YOUR PINOCCHIO DOLLS READY WE ARE GONNA GO INTO DEFENSE!!! #SAVETHERATINGS Lee Jong Suk.... Jae Myung just be prepared to take off your shirts!!!! Bum Jo too prepare that BUM!!!

:)

)

:)

Dooley_Fanboiice said: OMG OMGOMGO MGOMGOGMGOMGG HAVE YOU GUYS SEEN STILLS OF "HEALER"?! isn't taht what Pinocchio is going up against?! BETTER GET YOUR PINOCCHIO DOLLS READY WE ARE GONNA GO INTO DEFENSE!!! #SAVETHERATINGS Lee Jong Suk.... Jae Myung just be prepared to take off your shirts!!!! Bum Jo too prepare that BUM!!! :)) :)

Katness said: Hi welcoming myself here. I'm enjoying this show. It's my current fav. I feel lonely chanting about this Drama myself coz most of my friends are more into KPOP. One of my friend in Twitter gave me this link so here i'm. Been lurking here since yesterday. I can't help but to wonder this coz it's jamming my mind. Is there somethin going on between LJS and PSH ?. Those BTS pic. They look so friggin comfy and natural like for real deal.If they're... i'm on this board. They're cute and SWEET together giving me diabetes i can't even......

class="entry-title" style="font-family: Oswald, 'Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, Helvetica, NanumGothic, 나눔고딕, Arial, sans-serif; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Directors’ ‘Favorite’ Actor Lee Jong-suk to Win ‘Best Actor’ as the Youngest Actor!

Directors’ ‘favorite’ actor Lee Jong-suk receives ‘Best Actor’ award as the youngest actor at ‘2014 Grimme Awards’ ceremony.

‘Grimme Awards,’ which marked 27th anniversary, has never granted ‘Best Actor’ award to actors in their twenties.

Besides, ‘Best Actor’ award is recognized as the top award to actors since winner for the award is chosen by a vote of film directors. It is said that Lee Jong-suk’s great acting bears fruit by winning this award.

Previous winners for the award are Jo Jae-hyun, Lee Sung-min, Cha Seung-won, So Ji-sub, Jang Hyuk, Kim Myung-min and Song Il-guk. 

In fact, Lee Jong-suk has been showing remarkable performance in drama and film with constant acting career since debut in 2010.

His authentic acting in ongoing SBS drama <Pinocchio> is also gaining good review from public.

Meanwhile, ‘2014 Grimme Awards’ ceremony will hold at 6:30 p.m. at Mokdong Broadcasting Hall in Seoul on December 12.

Written by Han Jihee, Photography by WellMade Ent., Translated by Park Kayla

www.getitk.com/directors-favorite-actor-lee-jong-suk-to-win-best-actor-as-the-youngest-actor/?lang=en&ckattempt=1 

Way to Support Pinocchio
I just notice that Korean network's are taking into account all views and searches of everything regarding their dramas and using that data to say which one is more popular.. I personally just tend to read the articles here in this site and not click on the actual sites like daum and naver, but I think we should all amend this and show our support. I know some of you may not find this important, but it would be nice to see Pinocchio be ranked higher.. So what I am asking is when you post a comment regarding bts, news etc, please post the whole link and click on it, even though we may not understand the language.
(Please spread the news about this- I will only post this here and Shin Hye's thread for now so please spread the news)

Let's continue supporting the Pinocchio team! Pinocchio fighting!

I just notice that Korean network's are taking into account all views and searches of everything regarding their dramas and using that data to say which one is more popular.. I personally just tend to read the articles here in this site and not click on the actual sites like daum and naver, but I think we should all amend this and show our support. I know some of you may not find this important, but it would be nice to see Pinocchio be ranked higher.. So what I am asking is when you post a comment regarding bts, news etc, please post the whole link and click on it, even though we may not understand the language. (Please spread the news about this.)

Let's continue supporting the Pinocchio team! Pinocchio fighting!

Yuph that is true I myself reads the Karticles even though some words doesn't make sense to me, because my knowledge is limited, now the rank of Pinocchio is 4th if I read it right. First is Misaeng followed.by Infinity Challege and Super Man Returns then Pinocchio. I hope thry receive more success because without bias Pinocchio is getting huge praise outside Korea.