[Drama 2014] 9th Boy/Plus Nine Boys - 아홉수 소년 - Thank You For Watching!

• Replies 747
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ahhhh I know why supernatural samchoon never shown again in the drama.
Because our three man are happy now. Spending time with someone you click with is great luck!

But, I still miss you supernatural samchoon, hope I can saw you again in the end of the drama. Hakhakhakhak..
:))

Guest nancykimlee

**Note: To make it shorter and easier for scrolling, I've put the remainder of the tracks in spoiler tags."Track 9" songs @gailleqt1012Soo Ah gets ready and meets Min Goo at the crosswalk: 

During the women's voiceover intro: 
Se Young talking to Da In about Jin Goo: 

Kwang Soo shows up at the coffee shop: 
Kwang Soo gives Da In a book: 
Soo Ah putting on lipstick with friends: 
Min Goo + Soo Ah eating: 
again when they're at the library **this was the duet that everyone was looking for last week Soo Ah talks about Choo Sa Rang: 
Min Goo shows student ID, Soo Ah reluctant: 바닐라 어쿠스틱 (Vanilla Acoustic) - 한 번쯤 니가 먼저Min Goo dedicates this karaoke song to Soo Ah with 1 min left: 
Kwang Soo leaves concert tickets at Da In's door: 
again when she shows up at the concert, hehe.Kwang Soo "coincidentally" met Da In at the market: 
Da In drives home from the market: 
Min Goo runs after Soo Ah's bus: 슈퍼키드 (Super Kidd)  - 최고의 날Se Young + Jin Goo at the office/Da In with her friend at the coffee shop: 
Se Young + Jae Bum arrive at a restaurant for her birthday: 최한솔 (Choi Han Sol) - 그만 좀 예뻐Jae Bum cooks for Se Young, d'aww!: 
Se Young + Jae Bum eating/talking: 
Jae Bum driving and turns on music, stops at stoplight: 
Jae Bum drives away, Se Young talks to Go Eun: 
Jin Goo calls Se Young to come down: 
Kwang Soo waits at and calls at concert hall: 
Before Min Goo kisses Soo Ah: 
Min Goo kisses Soo Ah: 슈가볼 (Sugar Bowl) - 이렇게 한 걸음씩Se Young pours her birthday seaweed soup from Jin Goo, d'aww!: 
Se Young tells Jin Goo not to answer the call/voiceovers: 라즈베리필드 (Raspberry Field) - What A Feeling

"Track 10" songsSe Young tells Jin Goo not to answer the call: 

Jin Goo reads up on women, sees green light from Se Young: 
again when he holds her hand over their drink at the moviesKwang Soo promises to take Eun Seo to the zoo at the coffee shop: 

Min Goo's friends teased and sang Soo Ah's real name with one of my faves: 
Dong Goo staring at poster and determined to be a main character with Baek Ji: 
Se Young talking to Da In at the coffee shop: 
Kwang Soo working and calling Da In: 
Da In texts him about the zoo: 최한솔 (Choi Han Sol) - 그만 좀 예뻐Jin Goo gazes at Se Young/flashback: 
All the guys get ready to go out on their dates, d'aww!: 
Se Young shows up for their movie date: 
Min Goo + Soo Ah meet for their date: 
Kwang Soo, Da In and Eun Seo at the zoo: 슈퍼키드 (Super Kidd)  - 최고의 날Kwang Soo, Da In and Eun Seo taking cover from the rain: 
Se Young eating hodduk and walking along with Jin Goo: 11시11분 (11:11) - 사랑이 왔어요Da In driving to see a sleeping Kwang Soo + Eun Seo/walking together: 
Jin Goo kisses Se Young, woohoo!: 
Kwang Soo with a face mask, noona mumbles to herself that he has a girlfriend:
Ep 11 preview:

@iloveporkandbeans :x@oeo2b, in ep 10 when Kwang Soo calls Da In, he realized and admitted that he understood why she broke up with him all those years ago. It's been hinted at, but we finally arrive at answers and progress in this ep. :) 
I love how we get to see the guys' version of getting ready and excited for a date, and how funny they are to complain to mom and noona about their clothes, especially Kwang Soo's shrunken sweater, haha! Next week it looks like Min Goo will find out that Soo Ah is not only older than him, but also a tough girl with a reputation around these parts. I think he'll be taken aback and hurt because she lied, not because of who she really is. As for Kwang Soo + Da In, I see some resistance from noona in regards to their relationship because even though she likes Da In, Da In is a single mother/divorcee, which can be viewed negatively in Korea. Let's hope this is different, but conflicts gotta come from somewhere with 4 eps left. We'll also see how Jin Goo + Se Young navigate their relationship around Jae Bum and Go Eun. And since it was a good week for our three couples, I'll end with some goodies. :)
No GIFs yet, but yay!
tumblr_ncl8naGxdC1r6b7hro1_250.png tumblr_ncl8naGxdC1r6b7hro6_250.png
cr bread-tie-twisty tumblr
Min Goo and his Bong Suk, hehe.tumblr_nck5zcGP2d1thi71ro4_250.gif tumblr_nck5zcGP2d1thi71ro5_250.gif
cr fybtopink tumblr
Kwang Soo smiles and Da In finally takes a step forward! :)tumblr_ncjeq6Bx2i1qbxx00o3_500.gif
cr shura tumblr

I love episode 10! JG and all his observations on SY at the beginning about her giving the green light or not has me smiling and giggling like crazy. They are indeed my bias couple cuz im at that same age group as them, and i feel everything they both do too. Can't wait for more sweet scenes of them un next week's episodes!

Episode 10 was very satisfying overall. My concern now is that the irritating, shrill and interfering mother/sister will try to put the kibosh on KS and DI getting back together. I hope not, but there's 4 episodes to go, and it seems like a safe bet that the superstitious moron will hate the idea of him getting back with his ex and that will be used to generate onflict for their arc in the remaining episodes. 

Whoaaah I still can't get contain about the fact that Jin Goo kissed Se Young like there is no tomorrow and he kissed her so looong like forever !!!  :x  :x  :x And hope So Ah will open up more to Min Goo, and he accept her for whatever she is, since both are so in love rite now ...Also for Uncle GwangSoo too, Da In still love him I guess, what he need to do is gain her trust back!

the jin goo and se young is finally out from friendzone  =D> =D> =D>
its really hard to be in friendzone status you know that feeling ;)) ;)) ;))
soo ah she's afriad that mingoo will know the true her and  if  mingoo knows the real soo ahaish i hope there still sweet moments for them
and finally gwangsoo and da in is not in awkwardzone  :)) :)) :))

I'm behind you guys here I just finished ep 6 but I just had to comment on what I've watched so far.  29 and 39 the problem they are having is mostly the fault of the women not knowing what they wanted and how to ask for it.
Take 29 he asked her out and told her to keep it secret, never asked to be her boyfriend just took her on one date the problem is she liked him and made more of the date than he wanted it to be but instead of taking responsibility for her own feelings  she labels him a dog and player. It's not like they were in a relationship or seriously dating she was hurt by her own expectations. You can't blame a guy for that. I her shoes I would first ask why I need to keep it secret and if the answer was he didn't want people to know we were dating I would of said no thanks. If you allow yourself to be hidden away then it's your own fault for agreeing.
As 39 his girl was upset that he was always working and canceling dates and trips and when they did get together he would always fall asleep, yet she was the one always saying it's OK, no problem while bitc#ing to her friends. The last no show trip was it for her but she let him take her to a special event at his work place and then when he proposed she rejected him in the most embarrassing way possible and she thinks he is the bad guy. When he invited her what she couldn't say no that we need to go somewhere and talk first. 
Both of these women consented to the conditions they hated about their relationship, their consent was in their silence. Instead of being honest about their feelings all these women accepted conditions they could not live with then blamed the men for not knowing why things didn't work out.  All relationships have give and take and if all you do is take crap you don't want to then don't blame the other person for not knowing they had gone to far.

IBELIS

said:

Take 29 he asked her out and told her to keep it secret, never asked to be her boyfriend just took her on one date the problem is she liked him and made more of the date than he wanted it to be but instead of taking responsibility for her own feelings  she labels him a dog and player.

Plus Nine Boys: Episode 10

by LollyPip | September 28, 2014

nine10-00003.jpg

There’s a whole lot of squeeing going on in this episode, most of it coming from the boys (and me, let’s just be honest). They finally get their chances to show their ladies how they feel, with differing results — and now that we’ve seen things from the women’s perspective, it’s fun to watch them all start to fall in love. But things are a bit too happy for my comfort, and I worry that a storm cloud is approaching that could threaten everyone’s newfound happiness.

For more - go here:
http://www.dramabeans.com/2014/09/plus-nine-boys-episode-10/

Please.. Please.. Don't say something bad will happen to our couples..

Let's enjoy the moment. I hope everything will be okay until the end. Maybe a little trouble to make their relationship stronger and I also wish can watch at least one wedding scene at the end of the drama. Maybe samchoon and dain or jingo and seyoung.

And please seyoung and jingo, just let jaebum and gaeun know about what happened between you two. :D

Archived