[Drama 2014/2015] Healer 힐러

kanzcech

Thanks to all Healerious Healerities int his thread who had contribute & posted all updates about this drama from scratch to final episode....i really enjoy all the updates, pictures, video link, memes and all funny & crazy comments about this drama especially drooling over JCW hotness (no no no... not his armpit hair ok).. ok see you guys in JCW thread..kkkkkkk :\">

The ending was perfect!! . Even though it was abit rush, but I think it's just nice. I LOVE THIS DRAMA! Every episode just keeps getting better and better and it never fails to surprise me!
When JH came and rescue appa & ajusshi- HAHA! And when JH wants to turn back and kiss YS, he didn't, because appa is watching!
My heart stopped when i saw JH shot and there was blood on the floor! i almost cried and i was so scared that he is gonna die!! But fortunately, it's all part of the plan and i was like PHEW! 
I'm glad we still had our fair share of OTP scene and loveliness! WE HAVE 2 KISS, 1 BACK HUG, 1 HOLDING HAND!!!! But i want more!!!!! 
It has been an enjoyable 3 months watching healer and it makes me look forward to monday & tuesday so much. Now that it's ended, i have no idea what to look forward to now. I'm so sad! :((  I shall wait patiently for my Director's cut DVD and cure my WSit was fun discussing and reading in this thread! I LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH!!! We will continue on in this thread right?? 
I will continue in this thread and hopefully there will be some good news btw JCW and PMY?? *finger cross* Their chemistry is off the charts! There are really so compatible! 
THANKS EVERYONE! I LOVE YOU ALL!  :x

To those of u who wanted more kisses and sweetness from our OTP, be glad and proud that we got more in Healer than a lot of dramas will offer!

How many kisses were there?

1. Rooftop after he saves her

2. Her kissing him in his bachelor pad, which led to.... *clears throat

3. Him kissing her in front of her dad in the cafe

4. Then the final two kisses

Did i miss any?

6 kisses total I think

@sia3‌

You said goodnight a while back ago and now your in jiji shipper Heaven I guess this is you sleepwalking or more like sleep typing lol

----------

JH and MH are awesome

Why must JCW post on his IG goodbye and with the best picture yet of healer! I swear that will be such an iconic post for years to come !

Now I am like MS going to drown myself in liquor and talk nonsense to a ghost lol PBS died so he'll be my ghost =)) =))

B9fWPl1CIAAWDw5.jpg

HOW TO COPE WITH HEALER WITHDRAWAL

1. Watch Healer on repeat... I suggest download torrent 720p for your viewing pleasure ;;)
2. Read recaps or even write your own recaps/review/article, anything you can do to share your thought. Read funny articles/meme/comic from @Ahpheng @NGRchick can help too
3. Read and re-read soompi Healer thread... Don't forget this thread guys!! :D
4. Watch other JCW/PMY/YJT/ahjumma drama or any SJN's drama... That could help definitely...

If the above measures are still not working for you.....

Go fly to South Korea and stalk Healer cast and crew at Healer party tomorrow :)) :)) and demand SJN to create Healer season 2 B-)

Guest labyrinth

A nice wrap for a wonderful drama.

This is what I like about Healer. The writer and director have a good sense of restraint. They could have milked the romance for bigger squees but they didn't. They could have milked the political intrigues and lost-relatives angst for  "deep and complex" drama, but they didn't. They really let the story move forwards in organic way...

*standing ovation....

I can't believe we went from 940ish pages before Ep 19 and now we are on 1000!
We are definitely true blue Healer fans! 
Sigh... I can't say enough about this drama. This will be the second Director's Cut DVD set that I am splurging on. (I think my parents will think I am crazy when they find out about this :P
I am sure we will be back tomorrow on this thread because.........

WRAP -UP PARTY! 
Photos galore tomorrow I hope! Anyone going to the party?