[Drama 2014/2015] Healer 힐러

kanzcech

After watching the Ep 20 preview I was afraid thay the writer gonna make the ending like City Hunter. Why JH is holding a gun and who is he pointing at? And why YS face is like that? Like she is shock because she see sth :((

Arghh. Writernim chaeballlllllllll

Happy endinggg pleasee. Don't kill our Healer :((

-to be continue- part 2

I was glad that the drama managed to squeeze in our OTP longings for each other. Their telepathic conversation was the best!

At least Det Yoon is put to some good use! He was so cute when Ajumma called him. Like a long- time crush finally returning his call! HAHA

AW! The first meeting between JH and Ajumma was hilarious! He totally didn't expect Ajumma to look like that!! HAHA! He just can't stop peeking at her!!

Wonder where's she gonna stay now? YS's place?

The preview looks so uncertain! I don't feel good! :( whenever I see a gun, I just have this unsettled feeling! I just hope that the drama doesn't go that way please! No deaths please!

And about the goodbye video, hmmmmmmmm. JH please don't sacrifice yourself. Please think about YS and your moru moru island!

ONE MORE EPISODE GUYS! ARE YOU READY TO SAY GOODBYE???? I'm not ready yet! :((

"I don't want to let you go.....!"

You know - I cannot thank the Healer International Fan Project team enough for their hard work! Thank you for coordinating this epic project and I hope you know that we (the fans of Healer) love you heaps for this! If I could give you all a kiss or a hug it would be fantastic but wait ! ComicBook-App14_zps0d5adf6c.jpg

tumblr_njifl2PLY91spdwu8o1_500.gif

Do I see Det Yoon pulling out his gun too???? So intense!!!!

And JH changed his clothes! He was wearing a long green jacket and now he is in his Healer outfit!

ARGH! What's gonna happen!?!?

PLEASE LET IT BE A GOOD ENDING! I want my OTP to live happily ever after!

Guest uctqepe

@sheza - 

That part bothered me too, it's not consistent with Elder's style. Plus how many times has the public or the cops seen a prisoner holding up a newspaper (to show the current date) and the prisoner is forced to read some stupid statement, detailing and admitting to all their crimes? The public doesn't believe it and neither do the cops! It's very obviously coerced so it never means much. 8-|

*goes back to staring at Ji Chang Wook's smile* 

Thank you everyone for live recaps, pictures and videos. >:D<

My experience w this drama is that, subs may totally change the scene and sometimes we have to wait next episode to understand the last episode.. For example, the part where JH fell asleep, it seemed insignificant first, reckless even.. But then it fits to tge whole picture to show how JH is struggling to be normal..

With this particular sene of elders makin JH admitting to kill PDC, i have a feeling that this is just a showcase from Elder of what he's capable of doing,. Corner him by taking hostage of MH and YS.. JH aired his face to public, Elder's answer is i can do that to you as well,making u confess in front of camera, more ironically, YOUR own camera, someday news' camera.. It's a threat and also a wake up call fro JH..

Just my two cents. I might be wrong because i have no subs. Kakakakakkakka

ok anyone know whether ahjumma find out more about this guy? he is a pain in the neck, i hope he suffer tomorrow
Commercial Photographyand dun you felt irritated by this SS boss? he was doing practically nothing except standing beside him throughoutthis episode? I hope he really has some use in ep 20 too #-o

After watching the Ep 20 preview I was afraid thay the writer gonna make the ending like City Hunter. Why JH is holding a gun and who is he pointing at? And why YS face is like that? Like she is shock because she see sth

:(

(

Arghh. Writernim chaeballlllllllll

Happy endinggg pleasee. Don't kill our Healer :((

Exactly!! I hope SJN will not dissapoint us with the ending..if she wanna make people believe that Healer is dead, JH not supposed to end his life like what happened in City Hunter! This kind of ending totally out of my list for a happy ending to JH..uwaaaa

Hmm... for people who wonder about the preview - just take note of Ajumma's hair and the change of clothes. I have a feeling that our Healer 2.0 has a plan to expose Elder in a way that cannot be hidden and twisted to mean something else. 

Guest Uketrongsang

I've just realized that the actress acts Myung Hee had a role in Smile Dong Hae (Smile Again), hadn't she? :)) I saw her in Dong Hae's wedding cut scene. I know it just only 3-4 years but she looks no difference :x So beautiful :-*
Hope we can hit 1000 pages before LAST ep tomorrow :(( Omo I can't accept the truth that we must say goodbye to uri Healer :(( Okay this make me wanna go to hell :((

@celyw said: ok anyone know whether ahjumma find out more about this guy? he is a pain in the neck, i hope he suffer tomorrow
and dun you felt irritated by this SS boss? he was doing practically nothing except standing beside him throughout

this episode? I hope he really has some use in ep 20 too #-o