[Drama 2014/2015] Healer 힐러

kanzcech

Guest Canavalia

NRGchick said:

uctqepe said:

@NRGchick

I SOOOO NEED YOUR HELP!!! Kakakakakakakakka... will contact you! For time being, do you have HD pictures UNEDITED of two scene?

1. Rooftop scene at epi. 20 where JH kissed YS's hands

2. Elevator scene, when JH tried kiss YS's head

OMG.. i just realised all the scenes are about JH wanting a kiss or JH kissing YS.. =)) =))

Guest Canavalia

sanika said: For people missing Healer, just wait a bit longer.
We Are going to set up the HIPF Blog soon !
You will get to see the Fan submissions ....bit by bit.
The team had submitted 6 Items along with the Fan messages.
We will release 2 items per day starting tomorrow on the Blog.
Your comments and thoughts on them will be much appreciated.
Sorry for keeping it so hush hush.
But we wanted it to be a surprise both for you and the staff.
Hope you like what we have done :)

Guest Canavalia

@sia3
*kyaaaaa*
I have to photoshop my face next to his :D :D :D*but to be honest, I like him more when he's wearing a suit ;))
Disk space.... I see people face the same problems as I do...
Me: "I need a new cellphone. There is no free space left.       I already deleted all the apps I don't need. " 
Husband: "You are not thinking of deleting the pictures of the kids because of that Healer guy?"
Me: "Nooooooooooooooo (I uploaded them to my cloud space before ...er... making space...)"
What a dilemma.... :-?

Now that I think about it... There are a few almost kisses in this drama. Episode 7 when she meets healer for the first time on the balcony. He moves in close and I was going to squeal thinking he might kiss her on the cheek. But now on. Episode 10.. The almost kiss in the elevator.... Episode 19... When he opens his hands and she comes running into them..... No kiss there when I thought it was a perfect location for a kiss....

Episode 20...in front of her father part 2.

Episode 15...they dint show us the kiss under the blanket ;;):)

Guest sooshin

Now that I think about it... There are a few almost kisses in this drama. Episode 7 when she meets healer for the first time on the balcony. He moves in close and I was going to squeal thinking he might kiss her on the cheek. But now on. Episode 10.. The almost kiss in the elevator.... Episode 19... When he opens his hands and she comes running into them..... No kiss there when I thought it was a perfect location for a kiss....

Episode 20...in front of her father part 2.

Episode 15...they dint show us the kiss under the blanket ;;):)

Ep 15 when he was drying her hair with a towel and YS pulled it down.

@sia3: i did ship the SoGong couple, Lol! So, you were kinda right about that.. I was talking about this just the other day on the ChangMin couple thread, how I didn't fully commit to being a SoGonger :)) (kinda like Moon-ho, fighting to the point of not getting hurt, running away when I find something frightening, Lol!)
I'm very impressed with SJN's writing, and with you guys who've followed her writing style over various projects recommending Faith, I have to start watching it! Not yet able to watch anything besides Healer yet, but if I can ever start watching something besides Healer once I can start, I'm gonna be reading all the Soompi forum posts on the Faith thread! :))

Guest charliew

heartoppaya said: Hi girls, it's been awhile. I'm still lurking around trying to think funny things and ended up crying bucketloads instead. Ah, healer-ya, how I miss you... So, I wanna pose you guys a question. Feel free to answer: Q- What do you miss most about Healer?

Updates on My Drama List (as of Feb. 13, 2015). Once the scores of 1s and 1.5s got deleted by the mods, Healer's aggregate score rose from 9.0 to 9.3!

Ranked #2 Overall (all dramas and movies from diff. countries)
Ranked #1 in Dramas Category (all countries)
Ranked #2 in Overall Popularity

hlrranking021315.png

hlrrtop021315.png

http://mydramalist.com/10814-healer

Guest uctqepe

Hi everyone! 
I've posted our entry for shipper contest. Please see HERE . 
Sorry if i couldnt include all your inputs for pictures, quotes and scenes. The 1st round will be voting system, lets wait until soompi made the voting system. LETS ROCK THE FANDOM! Kakakakakkakakakka..