[Drama 2014/2015] Healer 힐러

kanzcech

Guest sogazelle

Thank you to the whole team of Healer for producing such a beautiful and thrilling drama...you created a phenomenon in the International social media.
Thank you Park Min Young...you gained a fan in me...this is by far your best role..and you nailed it girl!!!!

And a special thank you to Ji Chang Wook for being such an amazing and charismatic actor.
One who can switch from dorky to manly in a split of a second and one who uses his eyes in such a unique and mesmerizing way.
 He's truly a pleasure to watch; both visually(sorry for being shallow...blame the guy...) and acting-wise...and he's by far one of the best actors of his generation...period...
I hope he gifts the viewers with 1 or 2 more projects before he enlists...otherwise... he'll have to bear the responsibility for all the international fans' broken hearts that he will leave behind after giving such a mindblowing, award-winning performance in Healer.
I knew the guy got me when I went to marathon Empress Ki after the watching the 4th episode of Healer. 
You guys need to know this about me....I hate sageuks with a capital H...But I was so blown away by this guy in Healer that I wanted more of him...while waiting for monday to come...I marathoned 51episodes of  Empress Ki in 5 DAYS!!!!! boragooo!!!!!! Bichinae!!!!!!! Now... that's the power of JCW's charisma!
So yes....Thank you Ji Chang Wook...I wish you all the best in your career moving forward...and I hope you become the next and biggest Hallyu phenomenon and I hope you  earned tons of dough; filmed a string of CFs both domestically and Internationally...
 Last but not least, I wish for you to get recognized and rightfully praised for your amazing charisma and talent....
Cheers.....

Fuihhhhhh....... *taking a deeeeeeep breaaaath......*

Done.

Done watching the final .

Done the waiting.

Done expecting.

Done .. It's with a relief sigh and a smile.. and ..tears..when I learned that ... it's done.

First of all, before my attempts to stay coherent disappear by the wind and I become a useless squirell squeeling hard, I would like to give the whole crew a much deserved standing ovation for staying true with the most wonderful story ever been created.

VlUjqfx.gif

I knew it must be hard to stick with the ideas in the society which value rating as everything.For that alone, Song Ji Na writer-nim, Kamdung-nim, JI Chang Wook, Park Mi Young, Kim Mi Kyoung, Yoo Ji Tae, and all the casts and the crew, many of you might remain nameless and faceless, but that not make think of you less, thank you very much from the very bottom of my heart! Thank you, thank you, thank you..
You will always be in a special place in my heart..

Second, It always made me speechless how on Earth Song Ji Na could give us the scenes we wanted, and that just made me wondering if: 1) she indeed was a silent lurker here, or 2) she has a way to connect telephatically with us.. hahha.. molla... but I was surprised when I watched JH fought the baddies in the Coffee, for the benefits of Daddy and Ahjussie, to let them see him in a new light.. cus.. what.. I just dreamt about if the other day.

Third, to say that I was satisfied with the final was an understatement. I. LOVE. IT. It's true that there were still a few things that I wanted, but I think that was just my greedy ambition and I know it's impossible to satisfy every mouth. But basically, for one the final made me have one huge contented sigh. Relief. And.. I will just continue the story and explore them more in my imagination.

Fourth, as happy as I was, I believe that it might take me and a huge Healer fans some time to get off from withdrawal symptoms. And I was wondering... when will Life be so kind to us by reuniting these people in another project?? It's sad that it might take a few years before Fate bring them together again. However, as small as the chance might be, I hope I can see that day coming.

Fifth, I was observing the last rooftop kiss, and I was marveled at how PMY became the more active participant. It might be because of the angle (we couldn't see much of JCW's lips movement), but it's so very rare to see a female character becomes an active participant in the kissing scene, let alone doing it with a great synchronization with the male lead. For that alone, I have to say "DAEBAK!" for PMY.

continue later after watching with subs..

Sigh....the end of my healer . As others has comment,is there a way to request a special episode like how 'you from another star' a special episode featuring jung hoo adapting to normal life or his dream island. That would be nice. It seems this drama can drag on another 3~5 episodes. Stories about ahjumma,daeyong etc etc . Anyways love the happy ending.

YS and JH Lovestory is the most beautiful thing that happened in this drama. The story won't be like this if they are not destined to meet again after all those years that they were apart from each other since they were small. I just love their story so much that it gives me goosebumps when ever I see them on screen, will it be a lovey dovey or bickering at each other, PMY and JCW really played these characters well that I can't help myself shipping them for real ottokeeee!!!

Guest sonequeen

Everytime the actress who played Myung Hee cried, I felt like tearing up.

But how come when I was watching her cry in every episode in 'Golden Rainbow', I didn't feel a thing? Was it because her character wasn't all that likeable there, even though she suffered the same way as Myung Hee(besides physically)?

Guest shinomorisagara

Now that we are all done with the best obsession ever, I'd like to get a couple of things off my chest

To Soompiers:
I'm thankful for the fact that we were all here banding together  throughout the best addiction ever! You guys made it easy for me to not lose my mind over the writer's cruel cliff hangers. Love you all

To the writer:
1-Thank you for breaking all K-drama stereotypes

2- Thank you for creating an awesome heroin. For not making her stupid and making the guy fall for her kind heart as is usually the norm in k-drama. Thank you for making YS a logical character, for making her recognizably feminine despite her being a tomboy, for writing her as someone who is insanely cute, and for making us admit that she's cute rather than nod dismissively at other characters who try to convince us that she's cute. Thank you for making her the strong female lead that she is, and for writing her as the impatient passionate woman that we have come to love to see with JH.

3- Thank for not making a jerk and a total richard simmons out of our hero. Thank you for making his love for YS justifiable and not seem like something that has come straight out of a fairy tale. Thank you for making him unique, yet recognizably human, for not turning him into a bitter richard simmons who has issues with his mother, for writing him as an innocent fella who does not play games, who is not in denial, and who is courageous enough to confess his feelings. Thank you for making all three personas lovable, and most importantly THANK YOU FOR CREATING THE MOST ADORABLE CHARACTER EVER! URE PARK BONG SOO

4- Thank you for making YS's dad an awesome father and not cast him off as a control freak or an irresponsible father running from debt collectors as is sadly the norm in K-drama.

5- Thank you for creating the most awesome Ahjumma ever and for making us Ahujmmas proud!

6- Thank you for mixing humor with the serious moments so artistically.

7- Thank you for the most emotional and most romantic plot I have ever come across. There was not a single cheesy moment that I could think of. You are the best.

8- Thank you for creating strong female characters.

9-  Thank you for the super eventful plot that didn't exhibit a single dull moment and that managed to remain interesting to the very end.

10- Finally, thank you for creating Healer <3 

Ji Chang Wook. You are awesome. The only handsome guy I've seen so far who really knows how to act. You have taken Lee Jun Ki's spot and you've earned it. Please let us see you in another drama before you head off to do your military service.

Park Min Yong, never liked you before, but you have won me over with Yong Shin. I admit now that you're a great actress. You are awesome.

Guest Canavalia

Good morning ladies....!

Tell me, isnt it a beautiful day today?

Why is the sky so pink?

What did I have for breakfast that I keep smiling like a fool? I need to have it every day!

I'm sad that its over, but there is still this feeling of being in love left... guys, I know you all know it. When you keep thinking and spacing out, your heart races and your hands get sweaty. Omo.

Is this ok?

Maybe it's quite crazy. I'm normally not that kind of person... I'm not 15 anymore either.

But still - "Its a beautiful feeling...."

I'm suprised that a drama is able to get such feelings out of me. Somebody said it would be nice if every drama was this way - Lord, no please not!

I had a hard time maintaining my real life during the last 6 weeks. If every drama was like this, my family would abandon me for sure.

But once in a while... this feeling of being in love...

Ahhhhhhhhhhhh 〜

... that would be nice.

Lets stay together until the release of the DvD at least.

I need a place to puke rainbows and do some Secretary OH fanart...

Love you!

Love this feeling!

Have a nice pink day everyone!

It's a national holiday over here today - I have 50 pages to backtrack.

Guess I should prepare a blanket and some snacks ;)

terbi said: @Ruizaio for the director's cut special features, I'm hoping for lots and lots of bloopers. Like 1-hour long blooper reels like what they did for the director's cut of MLFTS. That's one feature we can thoroughly enjoy even without subs, especially since they won't be subbing the special features :(

Moon Shik.. I guess he went crazy after his "wife" left him? Seems like he just sat there drinking his alcohol like a lunatic. As for his little secretary, was justice brought forth for all the evil deeds he committed?? As those mentioned, an extra 5-10 minutes would have given the closure a more appropriate ending. But I"m glad it worked out for our OTP. 

Good morning ladies....!

Tell me, isnt it a beautiful day today?

Why is the sky so pink?

What did I have for breakfast that I keep smiling like a fool? I need to have it every day!

I'm sad that its over, but there is still this feeling of being in love left... guys, I know you all know it. When you keep thinking and spacing out, your heart races and your hands get sweaty. Omo.

Is this ok?

Maybe it's quite crazy. I'm normally not that kind of person... I'm not 15 anymore either.

But still - "Its a beautiful feeling...."

I'm suprised that a drama is able to get such feelings out of me. Somebody said it would be nice if every drama was this way - Lord, no please not!

I had a hard time maintaining my real life during the last 6 weeks. If every drama was like this, my family would abandon me for sure.

But once in a while... this feeling of being in love...

Ahhhhhhhhhhhh 〜

... that would be nice.

Lets stay together until the release of the DvD at least.

I need a place to puke rainbows and do some Secretary OH fanart...

Love you!

Love this feeling!

Have a nice pink day everyone!

It's a national holiday over here today - I have 50 pages to backtrack.

Guess I should prepare a blanket and some snacks ;)

Hahahah! I agree. I don't think I can do another drama like Healer. I've been super crazy over it over the past months. Good gracious. I love it so much it's unhealthy for me. But it is a good feeling indeed. No one would understand except us, who are in it together. :)

Haven't watched the finale yet but read the recaps. Team Healer all the way! And yay for Jung Hoo the journo and everyone else to continue exposing the corruption in the society! 

*sings that Alesso & Tove Lo song*

"We are a different kind.

We can do anything!

We could be heroes, me and you."

They deserve the song, and so do you guys here. 

Shout out to @briseis, @mywebfoot , @heartoppaya , @jerboa83, @namyo, @kanyaprasetyo @carmens (and I'm sorry if I don't mention you doesn't mean that I won't hack your accounts in my ahjumma awesomeness...kidding. )

If anyone of you here is a journalist, hope the story gives you brighter days ahead and more spirit to live your lives. 

Guest lunarebina

So the withdrawal hits me hard again when I woke up in the morning T.T maybe using the OST as alarm isn't the best idea... imma distract myself with work and then stalk their wrap up party tonight.