[Drama 2014/2015] Healer 힐러

kanzcech

88d633e2gw1ep3gj34mw5j20nm0d777j.jpgborrowing your picture @sia3, this pic is going to be my new laptop desktop pic! this determined look on their face!

anyway, I honestly expecting a very bad cliffhanger or something bad happened on this episode, but luckily it wasn't happening. I just hope we're going to get a great closure and finale. Since, there many things remain unsolved like what's elder going to do with JH confession? what will KMS do after MHee left him? How will MHee knows Ji An... and what will Det Yoon do.. also, what will happen with our otp...

and am so ready seeing JH holding a gun. double hotness madness!

but am not ready facing the last episode then no more healer.

I can't wait for the final episode what am I going to do for the next 23 hours or so?

Healer 2.0 fighting!

I have lost all hope for MS

I guess SJN is waiting til the last moment to get rid of the baddies .I guess its her style of getting rid of all baddies all in one shot. Looks like they're will be a lot of handcuffing and dying for the baddies that is

I want tomorrow episode to be 2 hours long! One hour is not enough to wrap up everything. I mean at least they have to give us about 30 minutes of out OTP being together and lovable. That's only right.

Anyway.... I wish tomorrow last episode will be wrap nicely and well. No missing pieces and no rush.

I hope the last scene would JH and YS with two kids, 2 dogs, a cat and a fish and surrounded by Appa, Gangster uncle, Myung Hee, Ahjumma, MH and other.

@rixxanna "...and am so ready seeing JH holding a gun. double hotness madness!"

OMG YES YES YES. You have no idea how much I wanted for JH to wield a gun all drama long! And that one second clip of him pointing the gun in the preview sent me into hysterics. :x :x 8-}