[Drama 2014/2015] Healer 힐러

kanzcech

mjang said: tomoyo1010 said:
so, CMH accident was actually a cover up. earlier in the drama, it was said that she turned like that because of accident. but, in episode 17 she was shown running away from home and was chasing by some bad guys. maybe she was beaten first then they make it looks like an accident or she met with an accident while running away. 
i am confused on JA story. she was found beside a dumpster and sent to orphanage, KMS came and took her but she ran away (chasing some woman she thought her mother). ended up in the last orphanage before adopted by appa. her mother hid her beside the dumpster when they ran from home. so, when did this metal stick guy found her in the closet, catch her and threw her on the bed? :-/ :-/

Episode 18's preview:
Ajumma: Where have i seen this guy before? I've definitely seen him before....MH: I listened to your father's interrogation tape. Jung Hoo-ah, i think we're okay now, so just come back...JH: Let's go as planned. Let's go until the end.Elder: Child...who are u?JH: From now on, when u plan to kill someone, i would be grateful if u would think about that person's son and daughter.Ajumma: That intersection right in front..JH: It is difficult to live an ordinary life as normal people do? Will it be difficult for me?

mjang said:

meeting YS's father...ermm which one? Oh Gil Ahn or lawyer Chae?

daddy chae already saw how PBS was all over YS, how he made her cry and I wonder what obstacle JH/PBS has to face to win her father's approval...remember he too has an army who can beat the hell of JH

JH and YS:

YS: My birth mom...no, my birth mother...i don't know what to call her...anyway, she got sick and she's sleeping now.
JH: Yes.
YS: I heard lots of stories from her, before she got too sick. I wasn't abandoned, i was just lost.
JH: Yes, i thought that was the case too.
YS: She must have been in a car accident after she hid me and run away. When she opened her eyes days later, she couldn't move, so that's why she couldn't go find me.
YS: The last thing that my birth mother told me was to not talk even a word. It's seems that's was the reason why, as a child i didn't talk. Didn't i listen to her words well? I thought i was abandoned.
JH: You know that's not why.
YS: I was afraid that u would get tired of me.....that u would abandon me... if i don't smile prettily....if i ask things that u don't want to hear.
JH: I...won't do that.
YS: Then can i ask u?
JH: Of course.
YS: Jung Hoo-ah, have u ever killed someone?
JH: No.
YS: I knew that.
JH: But there's something i haven't told u. 
YS: What's it is?
JH: I've become a murder suspect.
YS: Because of what happened yesterday?
JH: Yes. They sent out wanted posters already.
YS: Does it look like u?
JH: Not at all.
YS: Then what will u do now? run away?
JH: Running away is not an option.
YS: Then what should we do first?
JH: First, i'll find my father's tape.
YS: I'll help u.
JH: Then i'll find the one that framed me.
YS: I'll help u with that too.
JH: Then i'll have to meet your father...
YS: That's...a little...
JH: That seems to be the most difficult thing to do...

Thanks @aroma83! Was watching it live and love that scene without knowing what they said. Now I heart heart that scene even more knowing what it was said.

Thank you thank you!

:bz :bz :bz

Just searched for "ji Chang Wook" and his two songs appeared (one from Empress Ki and the other from Healer)...

wait...@merlnpau I searched on iTunes for Ji Chang Wook and it was his soundtrack from Warrior Baek Dong Soo not healer.. if i'm not mistaken

seungzy_kangdamshipper said: EP 18 text Preview‘남들처럼’ 준석의 진술 테이프를 통해 그날의 진실이 밝혀지고, 정후는 이제 영신의 곁에서 남들처럼 살기로 결심한다. 평범하게 살기 위한 첫번째 난관은 여친의 아버지에게 인사하기. 그러나 문호는 준석의 진실과 함께 드러난 어르신에 대해 공격을 계속하고 썸데이에 외압과 위험이 닥쳐오기 시작한다.

'Just like others' With the help of Jun Seok's cassette tape, the case gets entirely cleared. Jung Hoo becomes more determined to stay right beside Chae Young Shin for life.In order to start an ordinary life, the first hurdle to get pass was..meeting his girlfriend's parents for the first time.Suddenly, the elder aka Moon Shik's boss sends his men to attack Moon Ho and 'Someday News' faces an external threat.