[Thai Drama 2013~2015] Hormones The Series วัยว้าวุ่น

yoyo_icecube

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
50 minutes ago, GuGu09 said:

And whom phao is in love with???

I guess he has decided that her name is Music. He is just outside the music store when he has his epiphany which causes him to interrupt Robot and Mali. He tells P'Mild that he's changed his mind. Then he spends New Year alone with his guitar.

Of course, the love of music could also make him think of Mali. When he passes the music store, he might think of Mali. And so maybe in that moment he made a choice. But the choice became "Music," I think. It's spelled out in how he spends New Year. New Year in particular is important because Robot mentioned spending New Year with your love.

(Phao gets a New Year message from Mali. He asks her where she got that pic from. She says Robot sent it to her. She asks if there's something wrong with it. He says no, it's perfect. He wishes Mali a happy new year. So Phao's love is his music and being a friend to both Mali and Robot whom he encourages.)

Yes, I personally think also that the finale went on to the "safe side" to satisfy every fandom. Zomzom and Pala though had a great "ending". Finally, grandma saw how Pala is with Zomzom and vice versa. I'm glad I got to see the First Gen though we also didn't got a definite conclusion for Win-Kwan-Mhog (it's still the same with s2) also with Phai and Sprite. The only definite pairing is the TarToei as what Tar confirmed and then the Toei appearance in the finale. Thee and Phu pair also is not sure. Are they friends? More than friends? 

Also, Hormones created more relationships in the finale. More open endings for those. 

It's lacking, predictable but the fact I can't see another season for this show really makes my heart ache. After watching the episode live and went to my bed, I can't sleep. I remembered all the episodes from S1 to the finale and asked myself, can I be addicted to another series like what I've felt with Hormones? :bawling:

The cliffhanger though.. does it suggest for another drama? 

4 minutes ago, redblueyellow said:

The cliffhanger though.. does it suggest for another drama? 

You mean the very last shot?

Spoiler

I think two people, whose faces we don't see, coming out of the same stall in the bathroom at school implies
(1) a "call back" to the very first scenes of the very first episode -- we're supposed to be reliving memories with the empty areas of the school
(2) just the fact that teenagers' stories go on... there are other stories out there that we haven't seen...

[?]

15 minutes ago, TeeTop said:

I just finished watching episode 12 on Youtube, and the finale has already aired!? :o

Aw man I'm not ready!! :tears:

Posts...to read or not to read?

read if you can handle spoilers.. xD but p'ben did hide the ending spoiler.. u wont know the ending if you don't click it.. 

Guest hidefinition

Just saw the last episode. Definitely sad that its the last one. 

Though, yes, not an ending with an "ooomph" feel but i feel it has a more realistic approach to lives of teens, especially in school. Leaving an open-ended treatment makes viewers think more than just be spoon-fed of everything they hope to be in the scene, most often than not, its not like that. 

don't give up yet. GTH is the master of rip-off. Next year, they may shoot a drama where Hormones' characters are supporting characters. (Eventhough GTH will no longer exist, the production team and actor team will just move to GMM together.)

by the way, farewell to GTH mv. (Do you remember the song? it's from Suckseed)

Reviews of the concert was terrible. The addition of GOT7 was a mess, 1 of 2 slings attached to Mario fell of mid air, Ploy suddenly canceled her participation and posted the crew did not treat her with respect/ treated her like a nobody, multiples dead-airs and mic errors, lighting rails impeded visions of viewers in higher seats etc.

This is the video of the fashion from October which I just discovered.

Don't forget to watch Neng. She's in later set. The 3 main models are Cris, a famous actress and a mentor of The Face Thailand (in pink), Chompoo, a famous actress (in black), and Kim Irene a famous model from Korea (in white).

So sad about the concert. I also noticed that most of the people posted more on the GOT7 appearance in the concert than the GTH actors/actresses. Oh! and is Mario okay now? and also Ploy? I know she also practiced a lot for the concert :(

The farewell video is so cute (I can take that some of them are not good singers :D). While watching it, I suddenly felt pain in my heart because I know GTH will no longer be there. 

Thanks for posting it, @welp

I don't know if somebody has asked this, but I really want to know, who are the real-life couples out of this Hormones series?

As long as I know, I only know the real life couple is the girl who plays Toei and the boy who plays Phu. Are there else?

maybe @bencanuck could help?

15 hours ago, sipo said:

I don't know if somebody has asked this, but I really want to know, who are the real-life couples out of this Hormones series?

As long as I know, I only know the real life couple is the girl who plays Toei and the boy who plays Phu. Are there else?

maybe @bencanuck could help?

Kanompang-Non (Praewa-Bank)

Robot-Mali (Rolex-Claudine)

GTH is releasing BTS video of each main cast daily

Non-Pang MV

22 minutes ago, welp said:

Is this for real?

First, it was March and Punpun. Now, it's Bank and Pearwah. I mean, a lot of people have been arguing about how Phu+Toei and Non+Pang have little chemistry; and yet they end up together in real life. Unlikely. But oh, well. I still like them.

1 hour ago, welp said:

GTH is releasing BTS video of each main cast daily

Is Bank and Pearwah relationship confirmed? All I know is that they are rumored to be dating but Bank said they are just friends.. hmmm
Rolex and Claudine also. They are too young to be in a relationship. I know Rolex likes Claudine so much. He said that in Frozen Hormones and also in their workshops but Claudine said they are just good friends and she wanted to focus on studies first. 

Are they going to sub the BTS? I really wanted to know :( 

1 hour ago, speculum said:

a lot of people have been arguing about how Phu+Toei and Non+Pang have little chemistry; and yet they end up together in real life. Unlikely. But oh, well. I still like them.

Well, they portrayed different characters in the show. Toei was reflected as boyish in the show but very feminine in real life also goes to Phu that's why people don't see much chemistry on them. March and Punpun have great chemistry in real life (though I don't really like March). I'm shocked about Pearwah and Bank, to be honest. 

5 hours ago, redblueyellow said:

Well, they portrayed different characters in the show. Toei was reflected as boyish in the show but very feminine in real life also goes to Phu that's why people don't see much chemistry on them. March and Punpun have great chemistry in real life (though I don't really like March). I'm shocked about Pearwah and Bank, to be honest. 

Bank said in this interview http://www.thairath.co.th/content/547820 that he is now really close to Pearwah, they study in the same school, come from the same hometown and work environment is the same and they would confide in each other about everything. However he said that he wasnt sure what stage they are in now because they have not really talked about it. He mentioned that they are waiting to see if there is chance for development :wub:

This is a brief trans i got from a thai friend!! 

7 hours ago, jusopkimi said:

Bank said in this interview http://www.thairath.co.th/content/547820 that he is now really close to Pearwah, they study in the same school, come from the same hometown and work environment is the same and they would confide in each other about everything. However he said that he wasnt sure what stage they are in now because they have not really talked about it. He mentioned that they are waiting to see if there is chance for development :wub:

This is a brief trans i got from a thai friend!! 

Oww! thanks! so there's also a big possibility. If they are indeed happy with each other, I'm also happy for them. Also for Rolex and Claudine (if that's confirm). Bank and Pearwah are single so they are free to date each other :)

Archived