[Thai Drama 2013~2015] Hormones The Series วัยว้าวุ่น

yoyo_icecube

1 hour ago, redblueyellow said:

The episode was pretty intense based on the recap.

I loved the last act (part 6).

Spoiler

We've been waiting 15 episodes for Kanompang to find out about Oil's house. Finally, we've got it. The tension slowly builds, little by little. It is almost certainly coming, but it has to occur through the logic of Pang going to find a crying Oil, First going to find a crying Oil, Pang being mad at First and wanting to talk to him, etc. It's not simple, but it works. The pieces fall in place one by one -- eerily like one of Oil's plans, in reverse.

Also, the irony: Oil does with First exactly what she "exposes" Pang for doing: trying to sleep with a guy, as they might break up, as part of her desperate attempt to keep him. Only, Oil plans it out carefully and as a scheme. And Oil succeeds in her scheming and manipulation. What Pang did in the spur of the moment was nowhere near as bad as this!

Personally, I'm very satisfied. :D Can't wait to see it play out in next week's episode, too.

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Vergara

The story is so interesting but why I feel so creepy, just like the last season about her. Cant wait for the next friday to watch it.

13 hours ago, bencanuck said:

Next time

Sun, Kanompang, Oil at their desks. Sun tells Pang that Jane's not that type of person, based on all their experience with her. Pang asks, "But if it wasn't her, who could it be?" Oil adds: "Or was it P'Tar?"

Any possibility that Tar will appear in next week?

Oil... Oil ... Oil.  What's with you?

I thought she's going to be a better person this season.

She's just as slippery and manipulative like before, or even worse than before.  Sigh ...

This girl needs more reality check and realize what she's doing.

If she doesn't change, she needs help from a professional.

If she still won't change, she has to go back to the underground where she was drilled from (Like What I Said From Last Season).

Some things that struck me, putting Season 3 in the context of Seasons 1 and 2:

• Spoiler

Spoilers up to EP.11 and the EP.12 preview

• In Seasons 1 and 2, there were scenes with characters having sex left, right, and centre. But this year there has only been the twisted Oil-First scene in EP.11. This is quite different, given the way Win and Sprite started off by shocking viewers with their behaviour.
    • This may be an obvious result of the first observation: There appears to be (for the first time) no abortion plot this year...? That's what it looks like, given that the next episode seems to Pang's episode and is about friendship with Oil. :sweatingbullets:
    • Oil has already made enemies of Sprite, Kwan, and Mhog. Based on her dialogue in the EP.12 preview, is she going to make an enemy of Tar as well? Her record with the original cast is really bad! :angry:
    • The Oil-Pang(-Sun-Jane) story seems to be a big one finishing the series over several episodes, sort of like Win-Kwan(-Mhog) in Season 1. Will the original cast (e.g., Tar) have a hand in concluding the series? Will Oil end up involving them in her plotting and manipulations? She mentions Tar's name. Will it go further? 

About Tar's involvement in this conflict, will put under spoiler tag because spoiler more or less :sweatingbullets::

Spoiler

Should I put it in double spoilers? Ahahaha. I feel like that might just wanna make people click on it more. Take note, given as I have no knowledge on the language and the nature of this Thai message board, I actually don't know how reliable the contents are. However in it exists a photo which could hint at the (who knows how huge or small) involvement of the original cast(s) in this Oil-Pang story arc.Also we can disregard it, if it turns out to be an unimportant matter. Hahaha.

If you wanna keep the element of surprise(?), don't open the link.

Also, I'm quite curious as to how they'll execute having Robot perform a crucial part in the story given how we're only left with two episodes. (Although in another point of view, that's still a lot of air time.) I can see the connection with Mali, and Phao and how those two characters are related to Sun, and him to Jane and how also in that way it extends to Oil, and Pang, and almost everyone else. But ugh, might as well just wait for the next episode teaser tonight.

On 12/6/2015 at 10:50 AM, bencanuck said:

I loved the last act (part 6).

Hide contents

We've been waiting 15 episodes for Kanompang to find out about Oil's house. Finally, we've got it. The tension slowly builds, little by little. It is almost certainly coming, but it has to occur through the logic of Pang going to find a crying Oil, First going to find a crying Oil, Pang being mad at First and wanting to talk to him, etc. It's not simple, but it works. The pieces fall in place one by one -- eerily like one of Oil's plans, in reverse.

Also, the irony: Oil does with First exactly what she "exposes" Pang for doing: trying to sleep with a guy, as they might break up, as part of her desperate attempt to keep him. Only, Oil plans it out carefully and as a scheme. And Oil succeeds in her scheming and manipulation. What Pang did in the spur of the moment was nowhere near as bad as this!

Personally, I'm very satisfied. :D Can't wait to see it play out in next week's episode, too.

Why does the Hormones team always letting this kind of tension on the verge where we only left 3 episodes to go? I haven't watch the episode yet and probably will just wait for the subbed version but Oil is as sly as a fox. :D

I have a strong feeling that Tar might appear on Saturday's episode since Pang called him on the episode teaser that was just released. I'm quite excited and I hope Toei will appear also! Yehey! 

With only few episodes left, Mali-Robot-Phao trio has not been given much highlight yet and with what's going on with Pang and Oil's friendship, including Jane and Sun's involvement and possibly, a Tar and Mhog appearance, it seems the season will end up with them. Poor Robot. 

As for the DaoKoi, I think they are now okay but we might get a surprise twist or an open ending. 

Oh oh! This season is not enough for the Next Gen. I wish they can extend for 2 episodes more :(

19 hours ago, bencanuck said:

Some things that struck me, putting Season 3 in the context of Seasons 1 and 2:

•   Hide contents

Spoilers up to EP.11 and the EP.12 preview

• In Seasons 1 and 2, there were scenes with characters having sex left, right, and centre. But this year there has only been the twisted Oil-First scene in EP.11. This is quite different, given the way Win and Sprite started off by shocking viewers with their behaviour.
    • This may be an obvious result of the first observation: There appears to be (for the first time) no abortion plot this year...? That's what it looks like, given that the next episode seems to Pang's episode and is about friendship with Oil. :sweatingbullets:
    • Oil has already made enemies of Sprite, Kwan, and Mhog. Based on her dialogue in the EP.12 preview, is she going to make an enemy of Tar as well? Her record with the original cast is really bad! :angry:
    • The Oil-Pang(-Sun-Jane) story seems to be a big one finishing the series over several episodes, sort of like Win-Kwan(-Mhog) in Season 1. Will the original cast (e.g., Tar) have a hand in concluding the series? Will Oil end up involving them in her plotting and manipulations? She mentions Tar's name. Will it go further? 

The issues being tackled in this season are more "teenage" feels unlike S1 and S2 which were more adult like issues. It's somehow compatible with the age of the current casts. I like it somehow. It's light and more focus on how the modern teenagers react with the problems and the society. 

I really wish the original cast will have a hand in concluding the series. After all, they were the ones who started it all. :D

Trailer

As she walks past, girls gossip about what the consequences will be for Pang. Jane sees Pang and just leaves. Sun says, "Based on everything we know about Jane, she's not the kind of person to do this." Pang says, "Then who [did it]?" Oil says, "What if the person who did this was P'Tar?" Pang dials a number which she has presumably deleted from her phone. Tar answers: "Hello?"

Description

Feelings surge upon Kanompang one after another, but the one thing that is distracting her mind the most is the image, which she can't shake, of Oil entering a pharmacy as if it were her own house. Of course, she is wondering: What could cause her close friend to do this to her? Or does Oil have her own reasons for lying?

At the same time, Kanompang still is trying to find out who spread online scandal about her and P'Tar. Seeing that she is the student council president, Kanompang has become the target of all the school's gossip overnight. The only person that Kanompang has thus far suspected is Jane, but Jane says she knows nothing about how this spreading of scandal happened. Pang's reluctance to trust Jane causes the latter to be disappointed in her, and the friendship starts to collapse.

Surrounded on all sides by apprehension -- because she no longer knows if she can trust any of the people she has trusted up until now -- Kanompang hears out Sun's advice: Jane isn't the kind of person to do this. Kanompang starts to give in to Sun's perspective; but that means there is only one other person who knew what happened on that Valentine's Day: P'Tar.

edited out scenes of ep 11

I saw this on twitter

on an exam on biochem at Chinagmai U.

25. Pala is HIV positive. He has to take anti-virus drug at precise times everyday for life.

With your knowledge about anti-virus and its mechanism, describe why Pala cannot be completely cured from HIV for now.

Guest bankluvme
On 12/9/2015 at 5:12 PM, welp said:

cut scenes of ep 11

MOD EDIT: DO NOT QUOTE VID!

I saw this on twitter

on an exam on biochem at Chinagmai U.

25. Pala is HIV positive. He has to take anti-virus drug at precise times everyday for life.

With your knowledge about anti-virus and its mechanism, describe why Pala cannot be completely cured from HIV for now.

i dont remember that i watch oil going to hospital in ep 11 or its deleted scene? (hi nanon khekhe)

i think frung success to play oil character,, i hope we can get answer why she did all these things to pang.

btw, i thought season 3 will be focus on non, but i think they're focus to oil-pang.

i need a better story for non tbh,, he is good at acting too, i think election story is not enough for him (sorry i'm greedy hehehe)

but i cant wait to watch next episode ^^

On 9/24/2015 at 9:39 AM, VarutK said:

The Handsome Oppa Guy (what?)
The Psycho Guy (ohhhh)

I know Handsome Oppa Guy was that guy Elle was fawning over in the episode where Koi and Dao have a misunderstanding. Have we already encountered of some Psycho Guy?

1 hour ago, bankluvme said:

i dont remember that i watch oil going to hospital in ep 11 or its deleted scene? 

Hormones has an interesting idea of "highlights" either way. :lol:

23 minutes ago, helicopter said:

Have we already encountered of some Psycho Guy?

The meaning in Thai could be a little broader than psycho = crazy, psychotic, or psychopathic/sociopathic... It means something more like "someone with a not high-functioning psychological condition." But even if we extend it to all low-functioning psychological issues, I don't know who this would be (so far). Good question!

1 hour ago, bankluvme said:

i dont remember that i watch oil going to hospital in ep 11 or its deleted scene? (hi nanon khekhe)

i think frung success to play oil character,, i hope we can get answer why she did all these things to pang.

sorry. I meant cut out - edited out scenes.

35 minutes ago, helicopter said:

I know Handsome Oppa Guy was that guy Elle was fawning over in the episode where Koi and Dao have a misunderstanding. Have we already encountered of some Psycho Guy?

Psycho guy = the guy who inappropriately touched Dao in elevator.

1 hour ago, welp said:

Psycho guy = the guy who inappropriately touched Dao in elevator.

Oohh. Maybe it's a translation thing, or the fact that they didn't wanna give too much away, but I never pined that guy down as Psycho guy. Psycho sounds very threatening. More like pervy guy :sweatingbullets:.  Anyway that's good? I was thinking we're gonna encounter Psycho guy ala Season 2 Sprite story line (that ALSO involved Oil). It's a relief it doesn't seem to be the case. Thanks for the clarification!

Guest bankluvme
3 hours ago, bencanuck said:

Hormones has an interesting idea of "highlights" either way. :lol:

hahaha can i have a hope that nanon will appear again on hormones? khekhe

i seriously hate oil... such a manipulative attention seeker fox..

i unfollowed her on IG coz i hate her... xD attention seeker attention seeker attention seeker... 

poor ppang become victim of her sly dirty trick. she's stressed about her rumor but she still give attention on oil because they are friends..  i think oil need a psychologist.    

next episode preview is tooooooooooo shorttttttttttttttttt..!! 

Archived