[Thai Drama 2013~2015] Hormones The Series วัยว้าวุ่น

yoyo_icecube

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...

Bank Thiti will be in the next part of Love Songs Love Series that will start to air on 2 April, titled Glai Kae Nai Keu Glai (How Much Further Is Near?) based on the song of the same name by Getsunova:

Bank will star opposite the talented Pleng Chontida.

19 hours ago, clon_105 said:

We need open a treahd for "Love Songs Love Series" , but GMM25Thailand youtube channel aren't subtitling anything now D: 

Yeah GMM25 doesn't subtitle any of their lakorns, unless the ones produced by GMMTV (GMM Grammy's subcompany), and even then GMMTV subtitle them themselves. That's why I never start any of the non-GMMTV threads here.

Frung Narikun who plays Oil and Pea Sarit who plays Boss will be back with Love Songs Love Series To Be Continued: Kob Koon Tee Ruk Gun (Thank You For Loving Me), which is a sequel to the series of the same name based on the song by Potato. It will start on 5 April. Here's the trailer:

It looks dark and drama-heavy, like Hormones.

Kao Supassra (Sprite) is signed with CH3 now, which means we won't be able to see her act with her fellow Hormones co-stars anymore except for the free agents like Tor for at least a few years. Kao's first lakorn with CH3 will be Kom Faek with Mark Prin & Kimmy Kimberley in the leads, set to air in the second half of the year.

"Sprite" XD sdhe's Kao and all the tiem I say her Sprite... even in her instam... LoL XD 

March in the "Slam Dance the series" teaser long version ( is not only a BL teaser... i don't know why people always put the wrong image in the caption)

• 2 weeks later...

Official poster for Love Songs Love Series (The Little Boat Should Leave Shore) starring Captain & Praew Chaisang (who plays Zomzom in season 3):

KPda6TL.jpg

The Little Boat Should Leave Shore will start on May 7th on GMM25 at 6.45-8.00 pm.

2 hours ago, clon_105 said:

Ep. 2...  Pattie is good Actriz but Kao... DDD: 

Dear, please discuss this new drama in  the new thread i opened. 

here is the link.. 

ps: will be back to edit the first post later.

Archived