[Thai Drama 2013~2015] Hormones The Series วัยว้าวุ่น

yoyo_icecube

I just finished watching Episode 11 and I certainly hate how manipulative Oil is. I felt sorry, for the first time, for Pang. I adore her as a friend and then Oil without hesitation, back stabbed her 'friend'. I know she's jealous but she's a creepy girlfriend. Their situation with Pang last season was reversed in this season. Oil being jealous to Pang then Pang being jealous to Toei last season. Pang wanted to give her body to make Tar stay and then Oil gave her body to First to make him stay. I have no doubt on First's feelings to Oil. It's evident that he already moved on with Pang and has genuine feelings for Oil. I love how he repented that he push off Oil and that he hurt her. He don't want to be like his father. Nice one, First. 

I really don't get Oil's mother. Why did she even allow First to be with Oil in her room? 

While watching the episode, I really want to slap Oil in the face. She deserves all the hate now. I understood her actions last season because I know she wants attention, but I think she needs to seek help to a psychiatrist now. She's sick. 

If the rumors are true about someone dying in this season, I have a feeling that Oil is that character and the mode of death is suicide. :)

She might get pregnant by First and then her scheme will be revealed later on. She can't take the pressure and all the hate and she decided to kill herself. Sorry Oil. :P

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest hidefinition
46 minutes ago, redblueyellow said:

I just finished watching Episode 11 and I certainly hate how manipulative Oil is. I felt sorry, for the first time, for Pang. I adore her as a friend and then Oil without hesitation, back stabbed her 'friend'. I know she's jealous but she's a creepy girlfriend. Their situation with Pang last season was reversed in this season. Oil being jealous to Pang then Pang being jealous to Toei last season. Pang wanted to give her body to make Tar stay and then Oil gave her body to First to make him stay. I have no doubt on First's feelings to Oil. It's evident that he already moved on with Pang and has genuine feelings for Oil. I love how he repented that he push off Oil and that he hurt her. He don't want to be like his father. Nice one, First. 

I really don't get Oil's mother. Why did she even allow First to be with Oil in her room? 

While watching the episode, I really want to slap Oil in the face. She deserves all the hate now. I understood her actions last season because I know she wants attention, but I think she needs to seek help to a psychiatrist now. She's sick. 

If the rumors are true about someone dying in this season, I have a feeling that Oil is that character and the mode of death is suicide. :)

She might get pregnant by First and then her scheme will be revealed later on. She can't take the pressure and all the hate and she decided to kill herself. Sorry Oil. :P

I just started watching the series this month and i'm on the latest season and episode. Is ep 11 already available with English subs? 

2 hours ago, hidefinition said:

I just started watching the series this month and i'm on the latest season and episode. Is ep 11 already available with English subs? 

Yes, season 3 episode 11 has been uploaded by GTH. :) Episodes are uploaded weekly at 6pm on Friday (Thai time).

3 hours ago, redblueyellow said:

the mode of death is suicide. :)

That emoticon... :lol:

:o

:sweatingbullets:

Guest hidefinition

So i just watched Ep. 11 and i enjoyed it. :) But i have some things to ponder in regards to Oil's story. We all know she has not changed, a sad girl with attention issues and a lil' psychotic with things she's been doing as of late. With things unraveling of her dirty laundry, i'm in a hanging situation with how it ended with her and Sprite. Will Pang and others know about this? I mean, Pang is about to know the truth but will this also cover up to Sprite as well?

Hehe. Just excited for the remaining episodes. I'm just so glad i stumbled upon this series after watching a Thai film.  

EP.12 "Oxytocin II" Live Recap

Kanompang cannot sleep at 3:17 am. She looks at a photo by her bedside: her and Oil. She thinks. Is this why she cannot sleep? (We find out later that this is the same night that Pang saw Oil at the pharmacy, the same night she uploaded the crying photo.)

At, school Pala calls out to Zomzom. She doesn't answer. He chases after her. "Where are you rushing to?" he asks. "What's up?" she asks. Pala asks if she's free to go do something related to plants (i.e., like things in their past). Zomzom says she's not free. Pala tries different times on Sunday, Zomzom says that she has a date on Sunday.

Pala is shocked.

Kanompang comes into class. People are talking, gossiping. Pang walks to her desk. Jane watches Pang come in; she leaves. Oil arrives, sees Pang at her desk. Oil: "Are you OK?" Pang: "I am. What about you? Last night I saw a photo of you crying online. I called but you didn't answer." Oil lies that she cried herself to sleep by herself.

Pang: "I saw you were alone, so I was worried."
Oil: "It's OK. Even alone, I can be strong."
KNP: "Do you have no relatives in Bangkok?"
Oil says she doesn't, they live far away. Oil prefers to contact her parents.
KNP: "That's good. When we're free, let's visit them together."

Sun suggests to KNP that it isn't Jane, since Jane isn't that kind of person.
KNP: "If it's not Jane, then who? But what would Jane get out of it anyway? I dont know where to go from here [in reasoning]."
Oil: "But is it possible that it was P'Tar who did it?"
KNP: "Really...? What should we do to know? Call him? Or meet him in person?"
Oil: "I can be with you for this, Pang."
(Sun's face is interesting, I think.)

Jane comes home to see her mom packing stuff in Ben's room (I think this is her brother who passed away, though embarrassingly I don't remember if we know his name was the same as mine :lol: ).

Mom: "When you were in NY, where did you go and what did you do? .. When I was there, I didn't meet your friends... Do you want to go back there?"
J: "Never mind. Forget it. I can live here. I can cope and adjust."
Mom asks Jane to help her fold the duvet. Jane helps.
Internet is bad, but I think Mom told Jane to consider where she wants to be; they can talk later.

Pang in her room. She dials a phone number manually on her phone. She considers a long time. She calls.

Tar's voice: "Hello?"
"P'Tar..."
"Who is it? Pang?"
"Yeah."
"Hey, Pang. How are you?"
"Fine. Are you free to talk?"
"I'd love to. It's been so long."
"Are you free on Sunday? I have something to ask you about."
They arrange to meet at Siam in the afternoon that day.
"Pang, you sure you're OK?"
"Yeah, we can talk when we meet."
"Ok, then good night, Pang."
"Good night."

(Continued)

Pang and Oil are at Siam waiting for Tar to arrive. They talk about nervousness, etc.

Tar arrives. They wave to one another. He comes in.

"Your hair is longer, P'Tar!" says Pang.
Pang asks Oil to let them talk one-on-one (Tar, Pang).
Tar on the phone: "Hi Mhog..."
Oil's expression when she has to greet Mhog again is hilarious.
Mhog is just outside, too, waiting. Pang suggests Oil wait with Mhog. (LOL!!)
Tar and Pang alone. Tar asks why Pang seemed so serious. Pang explains.

Mhog and Oil. Mhog orders water. Oil uses her phone.
Mhog: "What's wrong with Pang? She seems so serious."
Oil says she doesn't know. She then says she's going to go to the bathroom.
Mhog is pensive. (Not that this is unusual.)

Tar, Pang. Tar says he's never told anyone -- really he hasn't. "Who knows about it?" asks Tar.
Pang says she doesn't know who really knew the story from the beginning. But the whole school knows now.
Tar insists he didn't say anything to anyone. He knows he lied to her before, but right now, this is totally the truth: he never told anyone at all about the two of them in the classroom.
Pang then asks about university. Tar says it's good. She asks about Toei. Tar says she's fine. Pang asks if they're still together. Tar says yes. Pang: "That's great... But does she hate me? ... And you?" Tar says neither of them ever have hated her. Pang: "Well, but I have hated myself... I didn't like what I did [that Valentine's Day]."
Pang asks if there's anything P'Tar wants to say to her. Tar teases that she's gained weight.
Speaking seriously, he says he's sorry for many things: not knowing what to say to help, not knowing how to help, etc.

Mhog and Tar leave. Mhog is going to buy film. They talk. Tar explains Pang's story to Mhog but says "did something with a guy in the classroom." Mhog figures out that this must be about Tar, too, given the timing of the story. Mhog says that, well, in that case it didn't happen. Tar says not exactly -- there was a start, the beginning is true.

Mhog goes detective. Tar explains where he went: running after Toei, Oil was there, Oil left, then the things happened (details).

"Tar, I have something to tell you." Mhog is presumably going to explain about Oil.

Taxi with Pang and Oil. Oil asks how things went with P'Tar.

The phone rings. Pang answers. It's Tar. Tar asks if Pang is still with Oil. "Don't tell Oil that we called. When you're alone, we can continue."
Pang: "P'Pop, what is it?" [she fakes/lies]
Tar tells the fake Sprite story. As we know, fake Sprite was Oil. Now Pang knows.
"Are you sure?" asks Pang.
Tar says Mhog was there when Oil confessed. He wants Pang to know all this, even though he doesn't know if it has any relevance to the current situation.
"OK, talk to you when we get home, P'Pop."
Oil: "What did P'Pop want?"
"Just some family stuff... Oil, this evening, can I sleep at your condo? I feel like this isn't over, and I want to be with someone."
Oil: "I can come to your place."
Pang: "Yeah, OK."

Oil gets out of the taxi far from "her condo" and will go home herself. They'll meet later. "Bye bye!" says Oil.

(Continued)

Downstairs at Zomzom's condo. Zomzom and everyone in her family walk by. Pala comes up. He's probably been waiting. This conversation is fast. I've captured everything I can remember:

"Zomzom!"
"You're here?"
"What about that date?"
"Well, it's done."
"I don't get it. One day, we're getting close. The next day, you won't even talk to me... Let's get this straight... Are you still interested? You said you were? Making me all confused like this! Do you want to be with me?"
"Of course I do. But your grandma -- that's not so easy."
"Yeah, not so easy."
Z: "I'm interested. I like you. OK?!"
P: "And me, too. I like you, too."
It's loud. Everyone hears. Everyone smiles.

Pala gets closer. he says, "I'm sorry for being so strong and aggressive just now. This isn't normal for me, you know."
"I get it. I just don't want to have a problem with your grandma."

They'll sort that out (together).

Pang's house: dinner with Oil, Pop, parents.

They talk about Oil having a boyfriend. He's gotta be talkative to be with her based on Pop's experience of Oil, etc.

In Pang's room. Oil and Pang.

"What did P'Tar say?" asks Oil.
Pang says Tar didn't do it. But she's not interested in who did it anymore.
"Oh, that's good," says Oil.
They talk. Oil says for New Year she probably won't go home, so they can have time together.
Oil asks if it's time for bed. Oil goes to get ready. Pang sees the bottle on the table.

Pang and Oil walk at school. Girls gossip about whether she'll be punished (re: the Valentine's thing, punishment at student council level).

Boss arrives. He sees Oil holding Pang's hand. He has the Boss-is-going-to-explode look -- not that this is unusual these days.

(Continued)

Non comes into the student council room and takes a seat. Ter comes in, too. He offers Non a word of support about Pang. Two others come in gossiping about Pang. Non asks who they're gossiping about. Non: "Stop it! Pang will be sad when she hears." They argue that everyone has heard it already, it's making the rounds.

Those two: "You're close to her. Surely you know whether it's true or not."

There is one more provocation -- and Non punches one of them.

Pang, who was listening outside, comes in, and the fight breaks up. Ter tells those two to get out: "GET OUT."

Ter leaves, too.

Non and Pang are alone. Non sits down. Pang gets him something to wipe the blood off his face.
P: "I know why you did this, but you don't need to get hurt over this."
"I'm sorry... for not making you satisfied and OK."
"That's not your job. You should apologize for breaking your promise not to get into a fight."
"Actually, I don't want to hear anyone saying that about you."
"Forget about it. I just don't want you to do something you'll regret. I feel so bad. I've gotta go."
"You don't need to feel bad, Pang. You're not that kind of person that they're talking about. And anyway, there's me who doesn't care whether it's true."
"Non, I'm not the kind of person you think I am. I don't know what you heard, but that scandal -- part of it is true."
Non's face: shock.
"I've gotta go," says Pang. She leaves.

At night, Oil runs into Boss.
Boss: "Let's talk."
"Boss, what's up? ... First is gonna finish practice soon. I've gotta go."
"No, let's talk." Boss insists.
"About what? OK, let's walk somewhere else."
They move.
Boss: "Why are you getting close to her again?"
"There is no problem now."
"Why lie to yourself like this? You hate her."
They exchange a few more words. Boss asks why Oil must lie. Oil says it's what lets her be able to fit in.
"Why do you like to think your way is the only way?" asks Oil, to the point.
Boss says he doesn't know about that, but the way Oil is doing things is not right, regardless of how closed-minded he (Boss) can be.
Boss: "I'm saying this because I think we're friends... I remember you told me, one day you're afraid that your hatred will conquer your love... The scandal about Pang and the classroom: you're responsible, aren't you?" Pause. "If you were innocent, you would have answered already." Boss is confident.
Oil counters that Boss won't ever understand anyone, that it's not surprising that he lost the leadership position in the student council; really, if she had a good friend like Pang, she wouldn't need Boss anyway.
Boss: "Thank you for being straightforward with me. Thank you for telling me how you really feel about this friendship. But I don't know what I can trust in you. So I will wish you good luck with your 'best friend'."
Oil: "Yes, Kanompang is my best friend."
"I think you should dare to tell the truth to Pang: that you hate her, that you hate her so much that you released this scandalous news online, that you did this to your best friend."
Boss walks off. He's finished with this girl.
Pang has been standing out of sight, listening; she is crying. She leaves, too.
Oil throws her bag on the ground.

(Continued)

At home, Oil is making a book: "Pang, Oil, best friends forever."

In the morning, Oil leaves the pharmacy. She hears Pang's voice behind her: "Oil!"

Pang is there, smiling.

"Pang, you know this house?"
"You're not at your condo?"
"Oh, I moved to be with relatives. There's a little problem with grandma here... How did you know about this place?"
Pang says Boss told her (I think this is what she said, so she lied, too?).
They leave together to go to school.

In class, we see Pang and Oil. Pang is extra smiley. Oil is confused and suspicious.

Class ends. Pang invites Oil to eat lunch together. Oil nods.

"Pang, just a sec!" says Oil. Oil grabs some drugs. They leave to eat lunch.

Lunch in the cafeteria. Pang invites First to eat with them, saying Oil was looking for him. She then invites Non and Pala to join them, too. Pang then invites Zomzom and gang to join them. (Oil is totally panicking inside.)

First: "Are you full, Oil?"
"Yeah," she says.
"Don't forget to take your medication," says First.
Pang is extra helpful getting water for Oil.
Pang asks what the drugs are for.
Oil says they are from the time of the epileptic symptoms, the doctor said to keep using them until the symptoms are gone for sure.

Oil makes to leave, but Pang and First both ask her to stay.

"Oil, I forgot. I have something to tell you... I know that Jane wasn't the one to release the scandal. I know who did it."

Everyone is listening.

"It was you," says Pang. "You did it."
Oil denies it.
Pang: "Well, and something else. I know about fake Sprite last year: that was you, too."
Everyone reacts.
Pang: "And one more thing... You know how you said you were lonely, not from Bangkok. Well, guess what! Your house is in Bangkok, and it's a pharmacy! Hilarious, isn't this? I don't know if you're crazy or how I could be so naive to believe you or what, but all these lies are a lot. Why did you lie? Answer me."
Non: "Pang...!"
Pang: "Answer me, Oil! Answer me!"
Non: "That's enough, calm down, Pang."
Pang: "Answer me!"
Oil has an epileptic seizure.
Pang then takes the meds to prove a point. Non tries to stop her. These meds are fake, says Pang. Everything is a lie.

Pang runs to the bathroom. Non follows her in. Pang is in the stall. Non is outside the stall but in the bathroom.

"Talk to me, Pang," he says.
"I'm OK," she says.
"OK." He sits down. "I'll sit and wait."
"Go look after the sick person."
"Someone else is on that. I saw my friend take some medication, and I'll take care of her."
Pang opens the door. Non puts his hand on her shoulder.
"It's OK," he says. She shakes her head no. She cries on his chest. They slide gently to the ground. He strokes her hair. She cries.

(Continued)

At the hospital, the nurse says that First told her that Oil was having epileptic seizures since she was a kid. Her parents deny it. They also deny that she is on any medication at the moment. The huge cracks in Oil's story become even more obvious.

First overhears all this and goes to see Oil in her hospital room. He asks her how she is. She says she has a headache. She feels bad, maybe she will stay overnight at the hospital.

First: "That's enough. You aren't sick at all."
Oil: "Why would I make that up?"
First: "We are breaking up right now. I can't be with you."
Oil cries. She reaches out to him. She cries about everyone turning on her. First won't touch her hand. She has another 'epileptic fit'. First says "That's enough" and just walks out on her. When he leaves, she looks out to see if he is still there. She is faking it. But the tears may be real.

Oil's house. Mom, Dad, and Oil come home.
Oil asks to move to a new school (again). Dad complains that she moves often enough. Why can't she manage to stay at any school? The problem is with herself. She needs to examine her own life and behaviour. That's where the problem lies. Dad says this. Mom and Dad leave. Oil is standing alone, dejected, in the pharmacy.

Long music sequence:

In her room, Oil tries making phone calls and sending text messages ("I'm sorry"). There is no response.

At Pang's home, Mom, Dad, and Pop knock on Pang's door. Pang is crying alone and won't answer.

Boss watches a YouTube video of Pang's confrontation with Oil (in the cafeteria).

Non looks at some drawings. He texts Pang to ask how she is.

It looks like Koi wants to talk with her dad.

Pala and Zomzom chat happily on the phone. Mali knocks on Zomzom's door.

Phao does something on his phone (sees a photo of Robot and Mali, sees a message from P'Mild about whether he has something to do for the New Year countdown yet).

Sun strums his guitar and looks at the pick he got from Mali; he puts it away.

Jane and Sun talk normally on chat.

First won't answer Oil's messages and calls. P'Wan (the nanny from Oil's ep last year) won't answer Oil's call either (the phone is turned off or something).

Everyone goes to sleep.

But Oil is still up, using the computer at the same place where we first saw her use the fake Sprite account.

She gets up and goes downstairs to the pharmacy. She takes some pills. She hesitates for a long time before she does. But she takes them. (It's raining outside.) She cries, sitting on the floor ready to take the pills. Then she takes a lot of them. Is it a suicide attempt? Of course we are meant to ask this. But... is it?

Next time

A simple message saying, "Join us on Saturday 19 December for the final episode of Hormones 3 The Final Season." Note that the message is displayed over an image of an empty classroom at Nadao Bangkok. They are giving none of the plot away yet... unless the empty classroom is a clue...

Well, they didn't tackle the suicide thing for two seasons so that's why I thought about it earlier after watching episode 11 but I never thought that my guess will be 80% right (just basing on the last scene but it might not be suicide after all)

With all the schemes Oil created and her personality, there's really a big possibility she's the rumored character who will die. 

30 minutes ago, redblueyellow said:

OMG! Did I guess it right? Oil will die due to suicide? :o

Oil fans will be glad to know you're not using the
":)"
emoji this time. ;)

If the last scene is indeed a suicide attempt, my questions are: Is it 'half-hearted' and only for more attention (or is it real)? Is it successful? And... the lack of a trailer makes sure that we cannot guess an answer to either of these questions. :o

I'd be spoiler-tagging this, but I think there's no chance the news will not get out, unless Soompi is someone's only source of info about Hormones. The (potential) suicide plot is too big to keep under wraps.

5 minutes ago, bencanuck said:

Oil fans will be glad to know you're not using the
":)"
emoji this time. ;)

If the last scene is indeed a suicide attempt, my questions are: Is it 'half-hearted' and only for more attention (or is it real)? Is it successful? And... the lack of a trailer makes sure that we cannot guess an answer to either of these questions. :o

I'd be spoiler-tagging this, but I think there's no chance the news will not get out, unless Soompi is someone's only source of info about Hormones. The (potential) suicide plot is too big to keep under wraps.

I was just trying to be mean with my emoji earlier because I hate what Oil did in episode 11 but I never thought I would see a potential attempt this time so I was shocked. 

I'm itching to see the last episode now but a part of me wants a Season 4.. :tears: Please, don't end, Hormones.. :tears:

Guest Vergara

Oil just gave me a headache. Lol. But I dont know, I still do feel sorry for her after all, though those actions, seizure might be even lied. Pang eventually will get over this, she needs more time for the first (second) pain in her life to grow but Oil, it's too much to bear with a teenager like her.

Too bad that if the one episode left we may have to see some one die. I hope Oil soon gets to see doctor/ psychologist to consult for her mental illness if no suicide happens.

Archived