[Drama 2014] My Lovely Girl 내겐 너무 사랑스러운 그녀

jerebtang

Guest princessbona

too busy at work so i can't streaming :( i better catch up when the raw ep are out.

Hm but i saw preview of ep 10 & it's seems like HW deleted SN's number on SW's phone? tell me if i am wrong

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@princessbona i think you"re right but that was hospital scene...hmm why ?may be HW was jealous already..but i saw shi woo pick her up too..aigoo..exciting watching both of couple...rain and L..i hope HW wont accept his father offering to married HY coz karma will happen again i think just like what HW's father did now right?
@redvelvet87 hahaa..dont mind it dear i think rain wouldnt mind hahaa coz he had KTH :)>- LOL have u seen it many stills for krystal and L is it possible L was her type?hope seeing them in WGM soon...lovely couple too right? :D

Guest princessbona

@angelbeast90 Yes, or he could simply opened his message box & her number would be there (if HW doesn't deleted his message too) but if HW really did that.. idk. it's just too much.

@SantyH maybe HW visited SW in hospital & told SW to cut contact with SN. therefore, his decision kinda shallow here; his jealousy & personal feelings mixed too much with a company (ANA) matter.

Also, i believe HW won't obey his father. who would want marry woman like HY tho? lol

SantyH said: @princessbona i think you"re right but that was hospital scene...hmm why ?may be HW was jealous already..but i saw shi woo pick her up too..aigoo..exciting watching both of couple...rain and L..i hope HW wont accept his father offering to married HY coz karma will happen again i think just like what HW's father did now right?
@redvelvet87 hahaa..dont mind it dear i think rain wouldnt mine hahaa coz he had KTH :)>- LOL have u seen it many stills for krystal and L is it possible L was her type?hope seeing them in WGM soon...lovely couple too right? :D

Did anyone notice how when SW pulled SN in, her fringe was out of her face and then in the next shot, her fringe was back in her face? Just a random observation. I didn't pick it up the first time I watched it, but the second time I noticed it haha. I wonder if they had to retake this scene a few times10721072_10201878681929323_1884995682_n.
10728923_10201878682289332_538001774_n.j

SPOILERS! 
Just curious for the ones who understand Korean, did HY tell SN the truth about her sister or just about the picture/scandal with SW? SN was very upset at the end of the episode and stepped back from HW. Am I wrong or is it that every episode ends with some interaction between HW and SN?

At the beginning, SN tells DB that she likes HW! I consider this gesture as a sign that she wants to appease DB... he has been the only companion of HW. I liked the awkwardness between the OTP, when she came back... she wanted to take his hand, but didn't dare and at the end, he realised it and took her hand... they smiled. I loved it! :x

Archived