[Drama 2014-2015] Cheongdam-dong Scandal 청담동 스캔들 Thanks for watching.

Ldy Gmerm

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@valsava BKH does not know that KBH is giving HS BC pills she just ask if they looked the same to him as she was in denial about them being the same.

@mudaepo I was on pins and needles as well hoping she did not turn around and leave and continued to follow that nurse to find out the truth of the matter. I had to breathe a sigh of relief when she followed through.

Is it me but NJN is neroutic over JSJ and about HS who she has only met once before. She is crazy over any woman close to him even his staff. I want to know what Mrs. Jang said to NJN's fathers audacity to show up and wanting to talk about marriage between their houses.

I think I got it wrong about the pills. I thought HS was comparing the green pill KBH gave her with the BC pill she got from the pharmacy. And that she was trying to convince herself that they were different, it wasn't possible that they could be the same.
Now that I think about it, she is comparing the green pill KBH gave her, with either the green pill KBH gave LJN or the green pill KBH gave her previously. And they ARE different. It is hard to tell, and KH couldn't see it since he didn't look up close, but there is a little line around one of the pills. And when HS finds out, and she remembers previous conversations with the male doctor, KBH, and LJN, she realizes something is off.
My theory is: KBH gave her birth control when needed, and gave her something else like supplements in an almost similar green package on the days that birth control wasn't required (the days she would have taken a placebo if she was on the pill). Or something like that, I'm a little lost. Who knew schemes this complicated existed in daily dramas. :D

@valsava On the terrace, HS is asking SH why he thinks KBH has always been so good to her, given her circumstances.
SH says it is because she trusts SH's judgement, or because HS is great and KBH knows it. Or because she realized that forcing KH to marry a rich girl wasn't making him happy, so she decided to act differently with SH.
NJN's father is trying to get NJN and SJ married, and wants Mrs Jang to talk to SJ. Aunt and Uncle are excited, since that would make SJ the heir of NKN's father's company. Mrs Jang and NJN's mother know how SJ feels, and look awkward.
NJN is getting SJ to redecorate an office that she plans to give him later as a surprise.

I know the investigator is not the same guy, but their look, the way their talk, I find them so similar it is troubling me. :D

@Ldy Gmerm Apparently, NJN's father owes a big part of his success to Mrs Jang. She supported him when he needed help to build his company. So he says he wants to repays the favor by being a father to SJ, as in a close father-in-law. Mrs Jang says that it doesn't depend on her but SJ. NJN's father insists. I thinks the talk stop there, after he mentions giving his company to SJ, which gets Aunt and Uncle excited.

NJN clearly has a big problem. I felt like she was even jealous of SJ's male friend. The way she treats SJ's staff, one of these days one of the two staff members is going to explode and take it out on NJN...

@mudaepo,  Thanks,  I think both Halmoni and CRS seem to not want this marriage between the two.. I hope if he do marry her everything that she plans to gibe him is put in his name because I see her threatening to stop his lively hood if he wants to divorce her.. She may end up marrying Bh and still try and control Sjs life that he can't be with anyone you can tell she a twisted sista..

Another thing Kbh opposed their marriage why would Hs thinks this lady has changed her mind and would just treat her so nice if she don't see two sides of the coin then she should get what's coming to her..  I like to know what she's going to do from now on try and lock her up in a mental hospital saying she unstable because I think that's what's next..

I think I got it wrong about the pills. I thought HS was comparing the green pill KBH gave her with the BC pill she got from the pharmacy. And that she was trying to convince herself that they were different, it wasn't possible that they could be the same.
Now that I think about it, she is comparing the green pill KBH gave her, with either the green pill KBH gave LJN or the green pill KBH gave her previously. And they ARE different. It is hard to tell, and KH couldn't see it since he didn't look up close, but there is a little line around one of the pills. And when HS finds out, and she remembers previous conversations with the male doctor, KBH, and LJN, she realizes something is off.
My theory is: KBH gave her birth control when needed, and gave her something else like supplements in an almost similar green package on the days that birth control wasn't required (the days she would have taken a placebo if she was on the pill). Or something like that, I'm a little lost. Who knew schemes this complicated existed in daily dramas. :D

I know the investigator is not the same guy, but their look, the way their talk, I find them so similar it is troubling me. :D

So sorry your being troubled by this but I find it a lil funny.. It will be alright no need to fret to much.. just chant they are not the same person..  Is he Sjs uncle or is she his Aunt..             

@mudaepo whew glad you thought she was jealous of his Seonbae too I thought it was just me who felt she got mad them man came to see him while she was there. I bet if she was married to JSJ she would have said something about his Seonbae  intruding. NJN is completely nuts, you guys see it right.. I am not making it up she is clearly a dangerous person in her delusion and possessiveness over JSJ.

I have to agree I can see one of his female staff doing something to f*** her s**** up and then quitting.  She has something nasty or snide to say whenever she comes to that office. I would have recorded her drunk butt the other night and played if for all to hear. Nasty Twit!

This is not the end as we all know. JSJ will be told about the visit and he will say something to NJN who will try to brush it aside and say he should agree and we know that is not going to happen. Her father should be ashamed of himself. This man does not need a father figure now he is full of poop trying to dangle the company at him.

As for HS I knew she was comparing the two pills from her and LJN's cabinets.. that is what started this whole mess she noticed LJN had a similar pill and made her think all over again especially after finding that contract and I am so happy she followed through.

@mudaepo thanks for the translations.. they are really appreciated.

2s1kmxz.jpg

A screenshot of the two pills.

I'm not expecting too much from HS tomorrow, except crying and wondering how KBH could have tricked her all this time. But I really hope that after that,  she will become strong enough to fight back against KBH and that she won't be a passive lead who has to rely on someones else's help all the time.

I really think the doctor may end up telling her that pills have done something to her system to make her chances of conceiving really low. I think that is what will get her mad after the grief.  KBH messed her body up with this mess just to keep a kid from her bloodline coming into her family.

I am hoping she gets smart as well and keeps quiet and we do not have to wait for 60 more episodes before she leaves the house and starts anew..

One thing is for certain if she was smart she would gets some green candy pills or something similar and put them in to replace the ones she took out and flush the ones she took out already or toss them while out not to mention any new cabinets that come in clean the pills out and switch them. I say this because KBH is about to try and trick her and lead LJN to say or do something that makes HS look bad. I can just feel it coming.

**Video has been added to the scene recap..

I am so glad that HS now knows about the pills. Poor woman! If the pills have indeed damaged her system, that will be an even bigger blow to her. She must feel like she's living in a horror movie come to life. If she does question KBH about the pills once more and it seems like the witch's scheme is about to be exposed, KBH may indeed lie that HS took them on her own and she knows nothing about them.I only hope the brother in law remembers HS asking him to help compare the two pills. On the other hand, that may only help in proving KBH right that HS take those pills on purpose as the BIL may end up being a witness. 
Does everyone else find SJ aunt and uncle annoying? They are really getting on my nerves and the aunt is really over the top. Was she slobbering over NJN's father?!! Goodness... :-w
NJN's father is being ridiculous! After witnessing his daughter getting rejected by SJ, he decides to go ask his halmoni about marriage?! Why was his wife quiet and why did she even follow him there without telling him it isn't going to happen. He isn't being a good father like he thinks he is but simply trying to get that spoiled brat of his the toy that she's crying for. I can't wait for them to get rejected by SJ all over again. 

Good Evening,

This is just to horrible all those pills sterilize her and the evil MIL knows she did it this is bad all because she don't want her G/Kids with poor blood in them..

Question did Evil MIL have them to go a fertility clinic..? I'm just to speechless right now how could she let the lady hug her in the preview after what she has done..   

The MIL.......I'm still shaking my head. One scene I wish I understood was the one where the sister in law says something, criticizing HS after the cakes are brought in. What did she say? She mention something about divorce or something. Was she talking about HS giving people the wrong impression that she was thinking about a divorce and something to fall back on? Whatever it was, KBH was very pleased!
Has there been damage done to HS's system? Can she still have children? The expression on the doctor's face made it look like it was a hopeless situation. Poor HS!! The thing is she can't tell her husband now because he obviously won't believe her. She's probably furious and feels betrayed but she needs to be careful and play her cards right or else she will be made to look deceitful and insane.

First thing first, I love the music on this show. Especially the song when HS is leaving the hospital.

HS knows everything: that she has been taking BC, that BKH gave her BC pills on purpose, than LJN is in on it, that the reason that she still had her period was because of the different pill at the end of the month.
It was clever of BKH to use LJN to dissuade HS from trying artificial insemination. But it only serves to prove to HS that KBH really doesn't want her pregnant.

I think KH is slowly picking up clues that will lead him to the truth. He knows that HS was curious about the pills. And he is curious about why KBH is so sure there isn't any problem with SH even though HS can't get pregnant.

SJ heard about HS from the male doctor, a woman that was given BC without her knowing. But he doesn't connect the dots. Still, she has a ring and he finds her crying in the ob/gyn section of the hospital, he has to be seriously in love to not even consider the fact that she may be married.

What I liked the most about this episode is the fact that even though HS is shocked, you can see still see that behind the shock, there's anger and revenge potential, not despair and doormat potential. I feel like HS is a fighter, not a crying machine, and she will take matters into her own hands soon.

@Ldy Gmerm I'm pretty sure the doctor doesn't mention her being sterile. The doctor has only analysed the pill HS gave him and he tells her it is birth control, as expected. He wants to run some tests and to ask her some questions, but he can see HS is in shock so he tells her to go home first and come back later. The doctor realizes HS has been taking the pills without knowing they were BC pills, and judging by his talk with SJ, he suspects there was foul play from someone close to HS.

@valsava No, the appointment to the fertility clinic was made well before (remember the phone call LJN took instead of HS? that was it). HS and SH planned to go together, but HS forgot. KBH was against SH going to the clinic, since she knows SH doesn't have any problem.

@tinatrix236 LJN tells HS how artificial insemination is awful. (That's how LJN got pregnant.) And she says she wouldn't do it again. And since SH is such a "wife boy" and loves his wife so much, he shouldn't let HS suffer by letting her try artificial insemination. KBH instructed LJN to dissuade HS and SH in a previous scene.

@LdyGmerm,   Thanks for the recap.

@mudaepo,  I hope your right with the SIL hinting about divorce this should wake her up and stop being a slave maid in that house Hs needs to go out and start seeking employment without her hubby knowing she needs to start building her a nest egg because it's either that MIL will try and have her lock up or try and do something that make her look crazy.. She has got what she wanted I don't think she meant to make the girl sterile but now her next option is to get them divorced it will be on the grounds that she knew she couldn't have kids to keep from giving her anything out of this marriage..

I also see the brother and the wife divorced she will not leave empty handed and she will be threating evil mil that she will tell Hs and have her file a lawsuit..

Also did she manage to send the doctor away..      

I am telling you KBH is an evil Genius.. HS Is trapped either way she goes. If she confronts her MIL about the BC pills her MIL will just say it was her all along taking them with LJN backing her up and they will produce the BC box that HS brought etc. They will have all their fake evidence to accuse her and she will not be able to do anything.

I wonder how the writer will make this go.. I want her to turn the tables on KBH and LJN and I do not want her pregnant by BSH..

I also think that BKH will figure out what happens if they try to accuse HS of taking BC pills on her own. He will realize what his mother and LJN did.

IT is best she does not say anything and lets them work out of her system and puts dummies in the pill box to not let them suspect and clear her system. I am sure if she makes a comment to KBH she will rev up her plot and HS will be kicked out for something else real soon.

I see HS pregnant at the end of this drama by JSJ and married to him.  I really hope it comes to pass (once he shakes off crazy lady)  and BSH sees her with a cute baby being a good mom and he cries in a corner for what he lost.

I think your assessment of HS is spot on @mudaepo I too think she is moving from shock, and grief with a bit of horror thrown in over being played and thinking KBH liked her to anger and possible revenge later as she realized that KBH never liked her just played like she did.

@mudaepo thanks for the translation.

Well I don't know what was said but the SIL let something slip out of her mouth.. It won't be until later when he finds out what his mom did I thought the Dr. told her she was sterile and I hope she not.. Hs should be to scared to eat or drink anything in that house.. 

@mudaepo.....thank you for clarifying things.
I agree with you that HS is a fighter. KBH and LJN think just because she does everything and waits on everyone in the house hand and foot, she's a doormat. I want her to fight hard but at the same time once again, play her cards right. As for LJN opening her mouth and making those awful suggestions, it would be interesting if she loses her baby. If that happens, then KBH will have no use for her any longer and figure out a way to get rid of her.

It makes me wonder if KBH is so happy to have a rich DIL why does she not treat LJN better, like she fakely treats HS? You would think that LJN would get the better treatment but she does not seem to like her and now that LJN realized what she was doing and used it against her she does not like her even more.

So what makes her think she would love another rich girl also? I think she is one of those mothers that sees her sons a tools for business and she does not really care all that much about their happiness.

Archived