[Drama 2014-2015] Cheongdam-dong Scandal 청담동 스캔들 Thanks for watching.

Ldy Gmerm

mudaepo said: @NewKdramaAddict I'm not sure if her car is opened by a classic key, a remote key or both, but anyway, you need something to open it. And as far as I can tell, she didn't have anything on her when she was carried by SJ to the hospital.
I know it doesn't matter, but sometimes I tend to fixate on small details nobody cares about. :D

The marriage between LJN and KH is clearly a marriage that started without love. But I think there is some affection between the two of them. You can see that LJN is sometimes affected by some of KH's gestures, like when she smiled after he offered her to go see the obgyn with her in a previous episode.
And while KH is not in love with LJN, he does follow HS's advice  that since he couldn't protect his love, he should protect his family. KH was ready to give up his shares to help LJN's father. He is getting more attentive now than in previous episodes. Although you could argue that when you start a drama by cheating on your pregnant wife, it is not difficult to do better afterwards.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@Ldy Gmerm You mention that LJN could lose her baby. If she does, I wonder if KBH might try to blame it on HS?
Anyway, I think the circumstances of the miscarriage will probably define LJN's role for the remaining episodes of the drama. If HS is somehow connected to it, then LJN will become a villain bent on exacting revenge on HS. If it is KBH that is somehow responsible, then LJN might become one of the good guys.

I don't think LJN is jealous of HS any more. Right now, she feels sorry for her, even though she continues to play her part in order to help her father and her future.
But before she found out the truth, she did have a good reason to be jealous. LJNAnd even though HS is always nice to people, she hasn't always been nice to LJN. Can't remember which one, but isn't there a saying like if you're nice to everyone, that's the same as being nice to no one.? When HS was nice to KH and covered up his cheating, she wasn't nice to LJN.

mudaepo said: @Ldy Gmerm You mention that LJN could lose her baby. If she does, I wonder if KBH might try to blame it on HS?
Anyway, I think the circumstances of the miscarriage will probably define LJN's role for the remaining episodes of the drama. If HS is somehow connected to it, then LJN will become a villain bent on exacting revenge on HS. If it is KBH that is somehow responsible, then LJN might become one of the good guys.

I don't think LJN is jealous of HS any more. Right now, she feels sorry for her, even though she continues to play her part in order to help her father and her future.
But before she found out the truth, she did have a good reason to be jealous. LJNAnd even though HS is always nice to people, she hasn't always been nice to LJN. Can't remember which one, but isn't there a saying like if you're nice to everyone, that's the same as being nice to no one.? When HS was nice to KH and covered up his cheating, she wasn't nice to LJN.

mudaepo said: @Ldy Gmerm You mention that LJN could lose her baby. If she does, I wonder if KBH might try to blame it on HS?

Unfortunately for LJN, she has been trapped and just doesn't know it yet. KBH probably has long term use for her as a puppet or pawn, whichever way you choose to see it. She will be blackmailed and forced to do a lot of despicable things to HS on KBH's behalf and won't be able to get out of it even if she loses the baby. When KBH is done truly done with her, she will be tossed out of the house both by KBH and her husband even before he finds out she had anything to do with HS's predicament. 

Nice, a repeat of HS's performance. And then LJN rubs it in KBH's face by telling her that's all because of her! :))

I love how HS is playing LJN. She is making her think she knows the truth, and she is telling her she is disappointed LJN joined hands with KBH and stabbed her in the back.
And when LJN thinks she has been found out, HS pretends she was only talking about the recent artificial insemination talk. :D
HS looks like a cat playing with a mouse. Not only she is a strong lead, I think she kinda enjoys paying back KBH and LJN in full.

OMG! A doctor that respects doctor/patient privilege! He doesn't even tell Female Doctor about HS.
I'm so proud of you, Male Doctor! =D>

So...SJ doesn't want NJN's new office, so she decides to blackmail him by threatening to kick him out of his current office? :-w
Blackmail your love interest and then bribe his aunt? It reeks of desperation, girl!

HS is totally winning her verbal fights with KBH! That girl is a player. She knows the game. B-)
Now she is playing KBH the same way she played LJN. :))
And she throws the pills in the biiin! =D>  =D>  =D>  =D>
And KBH loses it, so beautiful! =D>  =D>  =D>  =D>

I was impressed by KBH last week, but wow, this week HS is the master!  ^:)^  ^:)^

Well Hs see evil MIL for who she really is.. I knew she would hit her eventually.. When Hs was throwing those Bc in the garbage it was like they was cutting right threw BKH skin down to her bones I don't why Hs never put recording devices in her room and evil MIL room she should have had set up all over that house.. It looks like Sh also has found out what his mom was doing..

The witch showed her true colors!!!! She has quite the temper and I now understand why SH did what he did at the police station. The apple doesn't fall from far from the tree. I don't think I've ever seen a MIL go after her daughter in law in a kdrama the way KBH did today. What a witch!!! She knew she had gone too far the first time she shouted and still couldn't control herself. LJN should be very very afraid.
It seems like HS tells SH about what happened as shown in the preview and she leaves the house. I'm sure he'll beg her to come back, that nothing will happen to her again and I'm sure she'll go back otherwise we won't have a drama 8-| . Lol!! This will happen and then the next thing will be KBH setting HS up to look like she's having an affair and then the abuse from SH commences. This is going to be a crazy situation!!!
@mudaepo
I was glad the male doctor didn't say a word. I was more upset at the female doctor. Why can't she keep her mouth shut?!  

HS owned it tonight!!! And  I was also happy that the male doctor did not tell that HS has been in to see him. KBH thought she was slick trying to see if HS found out about the BC pills or was told by the female doctor.

So BSH is going to find out what his mother has been doing to HS huh.. well since it is early on and she leaves the house I see her coming back and then like we suspect KBH will do the adultery thing to get her out prolly. Frankly when she leaves I want her to never come back to that house. But it is too early for that possibly.

@atomickitty,  This drama is the one that night feed us our rush because today's episode was a goodie  thanks for the recap. 

Also I couldn't believe that SIL.. Do Evil MIL got Hs under survallence.. Looks like she got Ljn babysitting her in the house and her flunkies outside the house and did she have the motorcycle guy to snatch her purse..?   

@LdyGmerm,  Hs going back to that housed spells nothing but trouble for her.. I think they should be divorced by episode 35..

Also let's not talk about Njn she's a poor excuse for a women it makes no sense to chase a man down like that Sjs should just move his office period..       

SH might become a villain, but at least he is a really good husband for now!
If I think about all the times I have seen male leads let their wives be abused by their mothers, I'm sure glad to see someone like SH for a change! =D>

I love how LJN is always telling KBH she should have done better. KBH gets to be played by one daughter-in-law and scolded by the other one. :D

Ooops! NJN's father is telling CSR about his friend who got betrayed by his wife. And he asks her playfully if she is hiding something from him, like a man or another child... CSR is so uncomfortable, there is a secret here for sure, but what?

HS's friend tells SH about the contract HS found and HS's pill who looks like a birth control pill. Unless KBH has a good act ready, SH is about to get very angry at her! :D

SJ learns about the bribe NJN gave Aunt. Another man is about to get angry on this show...

"Mother, who do you think is the person Cinderella hated the most? Her stepmother, her stepsisters? No. It is the prince's mother. Her mother-in-law who reluctantly accepted her and then spent every moment thinking of ways to chase her out."
HS knows, and now KBH knows HS knows.
Let's all take a few moments to pray for LJN who is about to kiss her money goodbye. [-O<

I just love how KBH waltzed into that restaurant to meet up with HS saying acting innocent and saying sorry. The game is up witch!!! I was a bit disappointed that she didn't have a poker face. Lol! Now that HS has revealed she knows what KBH has been doing to her, I wonder what will happen next. It doesn't matter if KBH feigns ignorance or apologizes, HS just knows she has to watch her back at all times in that house. Her MIL hates her very much and there's no going back to happier times because it was all a lie.
When SH called HS's friend, I was a bit worried she would tell him that HS was at her place. It seems like she didn't after all. Now that she has told SH some things HS said, he should be doing a bit of investigation of his own. The question is how will he find out about the pills? Will HS tell him herself? I'm a bit worried she won't yet.
I'm not sure what LJN tells SH but she really needs to stay out of it now. The damage has been done and her lies are only going to come back to bite her in the you know what. 
The best scene today was SJ's uncle finding that bag and showing it to halmoni. Lmao!! I'm glad the aunt was caught and wasn't surprised she got sent out of the house. She really deserved that for putting her nephew in a difficult situation. So shameful! I hope SJ let's that brat NJN have it for the stunt she pulled. She is simply showing him her true colors and only pushing him away. Not that I'm complaining. Lol!

@mudaepo.....sorry to cut your post.
"Mother, who do you think is the person Cinderella hated the most? Her stepmother, her stepsisters? No. It is the prince's mother. Her mother-in-law who reluctantly accepted her and then spent every moment thinking of ways to chase her out."
Let's all take a few moments to pray for LJN who is about to kiss her money goodbye.  

Lmao!!! I hope she loses it and this may sound mean....maybe even more. What she did is unforgivable!!

I have to say, I really really like the pace of this show. Nothing gets dragged out for too long, it's very refreshing.
If this was any other daily, we probably would have to wait a week for HS to get her act together after finding out the truth about KBH. Here, just one trip to the banks of Han river was enough. She figures out the truth in episode 17, then she processes it in episode 18, then she gives some payback in episode 19, then she leaves the house in episode 20, and she'll know why KBH did it in episode 21.
The story moves quickly and we don't get bored. Well, I get angry when I see NJN on screen, but that's another topic.
And HS is a great female lead. She is nice, but not stupidly nice like some other drama leads. She doesn't spend her time crying and she doesn't need a trip to America to activate her revenge mode. She is quite smart, and after this incident she won't be too trusting towards anyone. Even without SJ's help, she should be able to take care of herself in the future.
Please continue to be this awesome until the end, show!

tinatrix236 said:
I just love how KBH waltzed into that restaurant to meet up with HS saying acting innocent and saying sorry. The game is up witch!!! I was a bit disappointed that she didn't have a poker face. Lol! Now that HS has revealed she knows what KBH has been doing to her, I wonder what will happen next. It doesn't matter if KBH feigns ignorance or apologizes, HS just knows she has to watch her back at all times in that house. Her MIL hates her very much and there's no going back to happier times because it was all a lie.
When SH called HS's friend, I was a bit worried she would tell him that HS was at her place. It seems like she didn't after all. Now that she has told SH some things HS said, he should be doing a bit of investigation of his own. The question is how will he find out about the pills? Will HS tell him herself? I'm a bit worried she won't yet.
I'm not sure what LJN tells SH but she really needs to stay out of it now. The damage has been done and her lies are only going to come back to bite her in the you know what. 
The best scene today was SJ's uncle finding that bag and showing it to halmoni. Lmao!! I'm glad the aunt was caught and wasn't surprised she got sent out of the house. She really deserved that for putting her nephew in a difficult situation. So shameful! I hope SJ let's that brat NJN have it for the stunt she pulled. She is simply showing him her true colors and only pushing him away. Not that I'm complaining. Lol!

@mudaepo.....sorry to cut your post.
Let's all take a few moments to pray for LJN who is about to kiss her money goodbye.  

Lmao!!! I hope she loses it and this may sound mean....maybe even more. What she did is unforgivable!!

Archived