[Drama 2014-2015] Cheongdam-dong Scandal 청담동 스캔들 Thanks for watching.

Ldy Gmerm

@valsava ..

when you saw internet software are you talking about your browser software i.e. internet explorer, chrome, of firefox? or are you talking about drivers for your wireless card to allow you to connect to your router or drivers for a modem?

If you are just talking about browser software and have a connection to the internet. Then all you need to do is go to the sites to down load the version of browser for the version of Windows Operating System you have on your machine or the Version of IOS you have on a Mac.

Microsoft's website will have a download for Internet Explorer you just have to search for it. The same with Google Chrome, or Mozilla Firefox all of websites that lets you choose your operating system and allow you to download the version that suits your machine software.

Now if you are talking about wifi, or modem drivers then there maybe a disk that came with the device to install the software or you can also download those if you know the name of the card in your machine. It really depends if you machine was a store bought one that already had the software installed or it was built for you..

Opps sorry.. lol got carried away with my techno geeky side.. if you have questions send me a PM and I will try to answer..

As for JSJ, as @mudaepo says JSJ and HS more then likely have a past that neither realizes as of yet. JSJ has had flashes of a girl long ago wiping his bloody nose and HS did that for him after he ran into her with his bike. I would say it is a good chance that he is partially in love with HS already and either has not paid attention to the fact she has a ring on her finger or does not care. Either way I see him and NJN meeting up with BSH and HS at some point and him possibly being shocked that HS is his wife. I can also see that even though they may loos touch they will end up together and he will be helping her I think.. but like @mudaepo also has said this drama is unpredictable and you can not really guess what is going on or what will happen..

As many times as they have run into each other in the last 11 episodes it is prolly a good guess that they may be romantically linked later on. (I really hope they are, and are not some long lost relatives.. lol)

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@LdyTGmerm,  Spoiler Alert
I love the techo geeky side of you this could save me money it's not brand new but new enough I just know my hubby and I got it this past weekend and I need to install new stuff and connect to the intenet.. So I thought I would just fix them both so I could watch live and chat with you guy's at the sametime.. LOL To much time on my hands but I enjoy are conversation and look forward to them.. I think for my old one it's pretty mush like mudespo told me to do. If things get complicated I will inform you if that's ok with you.  Ldy Gmerm said: @valsava ..

when you saw internet software are you talking about your browser software i.e. internet explorer, chrome, of firefox? or are you talking about drivers for your wireless card to allow you to connect to your router or drivers for a modem?

If you are just talking about browser software and have a connection to the internet. Then all you need to do is go to the sites to down load the version of browser for the version of Windows Operating System you have on your machine or the Version of IOS you have on a Mac.

Microsoft's website will have a download for Internet Explorer you just have to search for it. The same with Google Chrome, or Mozilla Firefox all of websites that lets you choose your operating system and allow you to download the version that suits your machine software.

Now if you are talking about wifi, or modem drivers then there maybe a disk that came with the device to install the software or you can also download those if you know the name of the card in your machine. It really depends if you machine was a store bought one that already had the software installed or it was built for you..

Opps sorry.. lol got carried away with my techno geeky side.. if you have questions send me a PM and I will try to answer..

As for JSJ, as @mudaepo says JSJ and HS more then likely have a past that neither realizes as of yet. JSJ has had flashes of a girl long ago wiping his bloody nose and HS did that for him after he ran into her with his bike. I would say it is a good chance that he is partially in love with HS already and either has not paid attention to the fact she has a ring on her finger or does not care. Either way I see him and NJN meeting up with BSH and HS at some point and him possibly being shocked that HS is his wife. I can also see that even though they may loos touch they will end up together and he will be helping her I think.. but like @mudaepo also has said this drama is unpredictable and you can not really guess what is going on or what will happen..

As many times as they have run into each other in the last 11 episodes it is prolly a good guess that they may be romantically linked later on. (I really hope they are, and are not some long lost relatives.. lol)

@LdyGmerm,  Thanks in advance for the recap..
Ok now the lady that was in the mall with the lime green shirt she was the one from ep 1 am I correctt...?
Now the lady that was chasing after her I think I see were this birth secret comes from.. Just wild guessing The one that was chasing her probably took he child and put it in the home to keep the father from finding out.. So since Hs is supposed to be poor she may be related to that family if she was adopted..
Another I finally got log on after they was taking the camera off the test it looks like it was changing to two lines correct me if I'm wrong... I  see Hs finding out what that pill was in tomorrows episode.. The one in the black dress whats her name and she is Jhj current girlfriend..
Now is Hs sister In-law related to that family of the girl in the black dress and Hs related to the family with the Dr office inside it..? 

I think that HS will find out this week that KBH doesn't want her to have a baby.
She has too much doubts now about the green pill. Now way she will stop her investigation.
She suggests to SH that she should try artificial insemination, like LJN. SH first opposes the idea (he doesn't think having a child is a priority), but after seeing how much HS wants to be a mother, he seems to warm up to the idea. And when he tells KBH about it, of course she strongly opposes the idea. When HS learns about it, that will only make her suspicions grow.

During the talk between the two brothers, they discuss the fact that KBH opposed both HS and KH's first love. But in the end, SH didn't back down and married HS while KH cracked under the pressure from KBH and SH, and accepted to marry LJN. KH says he still hates SH for it, but he also admires him for protecting his love with HS. And he asks him to continue protecting her.
I have to say, I don't see HS easily divorcing her husband even after the birth control issue comes to light. Those two love each other. HS may want a child more than SH, but he loves her enough to follow her wishes. Even when KBH reveals herself as an EvilMIL, I don't think it will be enough to break up HS and SH.

LJN made her deal with the devil today. She agreed to keep quiet as long as KBH helps her father and gives her shares in the company to her soon-to-be-born child. The deal is not officially completed though, and it could fall through if HS finds out the truth too soon.
In LJN's position, I don't think many people would have acted differently. Her father is going bankrupt, possibly going to jail if he can't repay money to his creditors. She has to balance that against the happiness of her sister-in-law. HS is a really good person, but she is also the woman that received KBH's and SH's love (at least in appearance), while LJN was unhappy with her husband and unable to get BKH's attention.
But LJN also showed that she may have a chance at redemption later. She feels genuinely sorry for HS, and as she says, it would be easier for her if HS was a bad person, it would make her feel less guilty.

@valsava NJN isn't SJ's girlfriend. She wishes she was. :D
NJN and LJN are old friends, they went to Bitchy Second Leads High together.
HS is almost certainly related to either Mrs Jang's family or CSR's family, but how we don't know how yet.
I originally thought that the woman CSR is desperately chasing (Woo Soon Jung) might be HS's adoptive mother: CSR gave birth to HS -> She wanted to get married to her rich husband so she hid it and made WSJ adopt HS, and Mrs Jang knows about it -> WSJ left, taking HS with her -> CSR is looking for WSJ like a crazy person because she wants to find her daughter.
That theory sounded really good until I realized that in that case, CSR would probably have with her a picture of the child, or baby clothes, and not just WSJ's picture. So I'm looking for another theory now. :D

I have to agree that HS will prolly figure out the truth of the matter by the end of this week maybe next week. (at least I hope she does and does not try to explain it away as a mistake or that her MIL would not do that.) It may be that she stops taking the pills and ends up pregnant  and either looses the child or it is taken from her  and finds out that KBH is behind it and that will be what pushes her to divorce or it could be a combination and BSH turns against her and they end up divorced. As much as he seems to love her now I can see them breaking up and then at the end he realizes what he lost.

So I am getting the feeling that KBH does not want any ties to BSH and HS. IF she does not even want them to have a baby through artificial insemination that tells me she plans at some point to get rid of HS possibly maybe I am wrong and just naturally suspicious of MIL that doses their DIL with BC pills.. lol

I remember hearing something in a teaser with HS possibly asking if KBH did something.. so I guess we will have to see what happens next.

IF I was JSJ I would be changing the code on my door. NJN is just a bit too free with walking in I do not care if she is bringing something from CSR.  Also given how attached she is I would make sure to keep my code changed so she can't get in and try any funny business to get what she wants and that is him in marriage.

@mudespo,  Loved the  secondary bitchy high school..lol  So Njn has  a crush onesided love.for Sjs

I think since  Kbh don't want Hs to have kids due to the fact she's poor she maybe the long lost daughter or

Grand/daughter to some rich family.. Hs having  a child she can't  get a deal out of it..

Ldy Gmerm said: I have to agree that HS will prolly figure out the truth of the matter by the end of this week maybe next week. (at least I hope she does and does not try to explain it away as a mistake or that her MIL would not do that.) It may be that she stops taking the pills and ends up pregnant  and either looses the child or it is taken from her  and finds out that KBH is behind it and that will be what pushes her to divorce or it could be a combination and BSH turns against her and they end up divorced. As much as he seems to love her now I can see them breaking up and then at the end he realizes what he lost.

So I am getting the feeling that KBH does not want any ties to BSH and HS. IF she does not even want them to have a baby through artificial insemination that tells me she plans at some point to get rid of HS possibly maybe I am wrong and just naturally suspicious of MIL that does their DIL with BC pills.. lol

I remember hearing something in a teaser with HS possibly asking if KBH did something.. so I guess we will have to see what happens next.

IF I was JSJ I would be changing the code on my door. NJN is just a bit too free with walking in I do not care if she is bringing something from CSR.  Also given how attached she is I would make sure to keep my code changed so she can't get in and try any funny business to get what she wants and that is him in marriage.

Wow I'm catching up on episodes and I have to say what kind of doctor discuss a patients conditions with and outsider without the patients consent and she not even discussing Hs condition with her hubby boy this Khb is really to much I hope it's nothing really wrong or she ends up being sterile behind evil mil from hell ambitions.. AS much as Hs and hubby love each other I see her destroying her son happiness for him to marry some rich girl and things isn't going to turn out the way she wants them.. I see them as a loving but divorced couple thanks to mom.. If Hs is sterile she will use it as and excuse to get them divorced because she can't have kids.. I hope after they are divorced she's pregnant and see hoe Khb deal with that matter..      

@NewKdramaAddict. Yes, there a lot of evil MILs in dramaland, but most of them don't bother hiding who they are. Some are only mean when they're alone with their daughter-in-law, like in Choi Jung Yoon's previous drama (her characters are not so lucky in marriage). But I can't remember a lot of people who kept acting all the time, the way KBH does.
The only character that comes close to this profile is King Yeongjo's wife in Yi San, Yi San's stepgrandmother. She was not technically a mother-in-law, but she was one of the smartest persons of this show and a great villain. ^:)^

I have to agree that I have never really seen  a MIL character like this one that KBH is playing..

They are usually very upfront and vocal about the fact the girl is not suitable for their family or their son and do not hesitate to show the girl and anyone who is in striking distance that fact.

The fact that KBH is so stealth with her dislike and disapproval that she recognizes protesting was not going to change anything and instead would push her son and HS closer together is smart, it is devious and it is scary.

I can see a scenario where KBH tries to use her non pregnant status or inability to get pregnant by either saying HS was playing them for a fool and taking BC pills or by just saying that as the wife of the 1st son if she does not have the ability to reproduce then she has to go. I can even see her as far as convincing HS to let BSH go to find a woman who can give him children (this woman is just that cunning to me and HS that gullible.) if HS has not caught on to KBH by then then this will come to pass. IF she has realized that KBH has been fake to her for all those years, does not like her, does not think she is suitable and has hurt her chances of having a baby things are going to blow up.

I see HS remembering what CSR said to her at that auction about her parents or them marrying in the US. and realizing finally that KBH never approved of her and just showed a fake self to her all this time.

What will be interesting to me is if LJH's hubby will continue to be friends with HS when she finally leaves that family. We can see last night that he told BSH to take care of her.. but that to me is for shadowing that he will not be able to or will be the one to hurt her emotionally later..

I call it now, the end of the preview is purposely misleading!
The voice of KBH saying that HS was never supposed to be her daughter-in-law for long along with a shot of HS crying next to a door. Nice try SBS but I don't buy it! [-X
Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me five times a week for months, shame on me!

@NewKdramaAddict HS does appear to have a loving mother-in-law, and she already had the pills tested with a normal result, so no wonder she's having trouble coming to terms with the truth.

I have to say I'm more and more impressed by KBH. The way she offered her "gift" to HS, under LJN's eyes, this lady really has a poker face. She could give one or two tips to her friend CSR.
When LJN signed the papers making the blackmail, KBH had that smile like she was in total control. I couldn't help but think she has something up her sleeve against LJN. Or maybe she is just a genius and she knows it.

CSR's secretary reported to her that a witness recognized WSJ (the missing woman) from logn time ago, when she worked at a hanbok shop. But WSJ disappeared from that shop around the time SJ's mother died. I would have to rewatch the scene, I think CSR and Mrs Jang believed WSJ didn't appear again because SJ's mother was dead.

Good news for HS, even when she gets a divorce and is kicked out of her house, she will be able to find work. It looks like she used to work as a branch manager of (not sure what yet, need to rewatch). She also looks like she knows her cakes.

And I can't believe I wasted my time trying to understand what Aunt and Uncle were arguing about. When my efforts finally paid off, I realized Uncle was curious if Aunt had seen CSR's husband's d*** when they were younger. And then Aunt told him it was smaller than their son's... :-w Thank you, show. :-w

mudaepo said: @NewKdramaAddict HS does appear to have a loving mother-in-law, and she already had the pills tested with a normal result, so no wonder she's having trouble coming to terms with the truth.

I have to say I'm more and more impressed by KBH. The way she offered her "gift" to HS, under LJN's eyes, this lady really has a poker face. She could give one or two tips to her friend CSR.
When LJN signed the papers making the blackmail, KBH had that smile like she was in total control. I couldn't help but think she has something up her sleeve against LJN. Or maybe she is just a genius and she knows it.

CSR's secretary reported to her that a witness recognized WSJ (the missing woman) from logn time ago, when she worked at a hanbok shop. But WSJ disappeared from that shop around the time SJ's mother died. I would have to rewatch the scene, I think CSR and Mrs Jang believed WSJ didn't appear again because SJ's mother was dead.

Good news for HS, even when she gets a divorce and is kicked out of her house, she will be able to find work. It looks like she used to work as a branch manager of (not sure what yet, need to rewatch). She also looks like she knows her cakes.

And I can't believe I wasted my time trying to understand what Aunt and Uncle were arguing about. When my efforts finally paid off, I realized Uncle was curious if Aunt had seen CSR's husband's d*** when they were younger. And then Aunt told him it was smaller than their son's... :-w Thank you, show. :-w

MIL from hell knows that her DIL was on to her she will get rid of HS quick.. HS could have kept the pill in her purse.. I thought she was taking the pill to the pharmacy to have them analyze the pill and they go together to hear the results.. Hs now knows just how her MIL is but for some reason it don't make sense why waste time going to the hospital about having a baby when you know your on the pill and what the Dr explained to Kbh and she never inform them about inquiring about Hs check up should prove it's Kbh doing..

I see it's going to be hard proving her innocents because no son will believe his mom would feed his wife birth control.. Now if Hs was smart she would start taking measures to be a step ahead of step mom telling hubby just what MIL be suggesting to him next.. Maybe Hs could play it off that she was taking them until hubby was ready for a baby.. 

@valsava You mean the talk the female doctor and KBH had at the end of episode 5/beginning of episode 6?
I took a look, I did write about it on my first comment on this thread. But I understand why you didn't see it, for some reason I used "BSH" instead of "KBH" throughout the comment. Didn't have my names straight at the time. :D
The doctor said on the phone that HS's results were strange. So KBH meets her meet and KBH asks what the doctor meant. The doctor says she really thought about it (because she believes so much in doctor/patient privilege and she doesn't want to interfere in KBH and HS's household matters) but she thinks she shouldn't keep this issue quiet. "What issue?" asks KBH. The doctor says that something is strange: HS brought her the pills she says she takes everyday, and they were normal for a woman wanting to get pregnant. But if she only ate those pills, the results of the exams the doctors ran on HS wouldn't look like this. These exams show the same results that exams of women who take birth control. So the female doctor is sure HS is using birth control too.

Now, I watched again the HS/CSR talk in yesterday's episode. HS used to be a branch manager of a dessert cafe. Which explains how she was able to describe so accurately the ingredients of the cake she was eating, and how she could give CSR advice on how to make the cake taste better. Somehow, I feel like this is a job that perfectly fits HS. I just hope that if she works again after her divorce, we won't discover that SBS has signed a PPL deal with some dessert cafe franchise...

Archived