[Drama 2014-2015] Cheongdam-dong Scandal 청담동 스캔들 Thanks for watching.

Ldy Gmerm

Ldy Gmerm said: @tinatrix236 I get the feeling JSJ has always seen NJN true colors and has never wanted anything other then a sister/brother relationship with her out of respect and love for CSR. It is NJN and her father that think it should be more.

He knows her personality but he has brushed it off I think because he fells she is just looking for attention (no dude I think she needs some meds, but that is just me.) trying to ignore it thinking it will go away but it won't and she is too far gone.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It is almost certain that by the end of the week, SH will think HS is cheating on him with SJ. And Sj being in love with HS and not knowing she is married won't help. We might have something like that happen:
SH: "What are you doing with my wife?" SJ turning towards HS: "You are a married woman?" :D

Just like you said, @Ldy Gmerm, it's not going to be a happy time for HS, but we knew it was coming. And it is a necessary step for HS to break away from that family and become happy with SJ.
I think we may have some more flashbacks this week. It looks like HS and SJ shared a past together and we might see more of that.

@LdyGmerm,  Thanks for the recap

@mudaepo,

SJ is at the same bus station HS is. Only in dramas is Seoul this small. :D
He goes to the police station and gets HS's bag and her phone back.
He hangs up on NJN, I wanna be able to do the same...

LOL I think at this point everybody wants to hang up on that brat..  

Kbh will be setting up scenes to make sure that those two run into each other so Ksh will see it.. 

@tinatrix236 all you have to do is look at JSJ face whenever he is around or near HS and can see her he is so far gone over her a man on the moon could see it. Think what crazy will do when she does.  You are right above when she sees the love on his face for the woman she dislikes whew.. her type of crazy is going off the scale.

what will happen is KBH will lay the ground work showing pictures of maybe HS and JSJ putting doubt in his head. HS will try to explain and idiot will not listen making the situation worse as he accuses her to the point he either kicks her out with the help of his mother or HS leaves.

Then take on NJN when she finds out who his wife is/was and realizes it is HS and the woman JSJ loves so then we have these two people crazy and pissed off as she poisons BSH mind some more over a imagine affair until they are both worked up to go after HS and JSJ who have no clue and have done nothing wrong. But by this time I expect HS and BSH will be separated or divorce and HS starting over  and JSJ around being a support to her as she starts over. She will prolly end up working for CSR or just being close or both and then later, much later we will get the birth secret. 

Then the fun really starts I hope because NJN will blow a gasket at having an older Eonnie, BSH and his mother will be sick at what they did and who they kicked out LOL thinking she was poor (waiting on that one) then maybe BSH will get wind that HS did not cheat at that time but she is with JSJ now..

I am looking forward to that part.

@mudaepo you are right they share a past and they will have a future.. the writer is giving us clues that point to this couple being together and having met in the past. I hate the drama that is coming in the middle but we need that so that HS can be free cause I want her away from that family.

Who are those creepy friends of NJN following SJ and HS? SJ really needs to get away from NJN and her friends. Really creepy. 
 It seems like HS tells SJ that she's married in the preview. Poor guy looked so disappointed. Was it that or was he thinking about his mother? 
I can't wait to see SH tell his mother off for what she did to HS. I hope he does't forget about LJN when he does that. It was hilarious watching her talking and SH just looking at her remembering what HS's friend told him. The game's up for you too LJN!!

Well not much happen in todays episode.. A day filled with Njn pacing the floor over Sjs.. Calling him up teen times a day.. She put me in the remind of Mina calling Jm.. LOL   Well I think we have found out how this affair thing will start with Nkn showing Ljn the photo that her friend has sent her and Ljn will use it to her advantage to help evil MIL break up the marriage because Kbh will tell him she was with another man and have the pictures to prove it..

@mudaepo ,  What was Ksh and saying to his mom and SIL..     

@Ldy Gmerm I had the same feeling about NJN's "friend". She doesn't send the pictures to NJN because she is worried about her, she sends them to mess with NJN. We can expect NJN to go really crazy when she finds out SJ appears to have a girlfriend, who turns out to be a girl she hates.

In the preview, SJ isn't worried about his bag that fell into the sea. He is worried after hearing from someone that a woman (HS) went into the sea to retrieve the bag. He will probably have some flashbacks to the time his mother died in the same circumstances.

SH is far more civil than what I expected.
@valsava He tells KBH that she will have to apologize to HS, that if HS doesn't come back, either him or KBH will have to leave the house. He also asks a few questions to KBH about why would HS suddenly throw away the pills KBH gave her. He tells KBH he has to find out the truth.
He asks LJN why does she think HS left home. And he tells her he won't leave alone anyone involved with what happened to HS.
SH has the pills analysed, he should have an answer in episode 23 according to the preview.

The contract between KBH and LJN is still ON as long as SH doesn't know the truth (so it could be not for long).
KBH has her minion looking for HS but he can't find her. So the minion is instructed to keep an eye on HS's friend and wait for HS to meet her.

The sad thing is JSJ and HS have innocently met a lot of times now and helped each other out and witness funny moments.  We can see that it is nothing more then that. But we can also see that they are meant to be together and that fate keeps throwing them together because of this.

What gets me is all the years that HS was married to BSH he should know that his wife would never cheat on him,but I think that his instant dislike of JSJ when they met coupled with NJN and her nasty words about HS will have him thinking eventually that they were making a fool out of him and cheating.

NJN we know there is no help for her when she sees that video she will loose it. There she is fretting about him and he is not answering the phone or taking her calls. Her selfish mind will not understand. She even had to be told it was his mother's death anniversary and she still did not get why he would want to be alone or not call her back. Then put that with her obsessive love for a man that does not see her that way and see him smiling and laughing with another woman she will freak out because he does not act that way with her. She will see right off the bat that he loves HS possibly (the love crazed second female always is the first to realize when the man of her obsession is in love with someone else.) and have something to say about it to him in which he will protest but she will not let it go and then try to apply force to get him to marry her.

Poor HS had nothing to do with NJN's locket issue, NJN dropped it and HS would not have seen it pulling in to the parking spot but her deluded brain did not think about that and blamed HS for her mistake. When NJN recognizes her in that video being with JSJ her misplaced anger will go full blown and I bet she will start after HS and HS will look at her and give her some words, we may get a slap from NJN at some point maybe in front of JSJ. IT will be when she goes to complain about it to BSH she may either get a glimpse of HS or see a picture and find out it is is wife and then she will start spewing the hate that makes him suspect her.

I wish the writer would take the coming break up differently. I do not want HS to be more emotionally abused then she already is by BSH and KBH. I know he is going to say something to accuse her when the time comes because he is a jealous, possessive man with a temper.  I want for once the female lead to walk out of the house in these situations with her head held high not being thrown out. It will be hard to start over because most of the time these women have no money or place to really go after being married to a rich man (not sure why they do not save up money for a rainy day, but that is a different topic.).

But I see HS and JSJ meeting again as the smoke clears and I also feel that BSH may have her watched before and after she is gone from that house for good and see them innocently meeting again and it will fuel his need to get back at them joining forces with NJN both believing that their thoughts of them cheating where true.

Ldy Gmerm said: The sad thing is JSJ and HS have innocently met a lot of times now and helped each other out and witness funny moments.  We can see that it is nothing more then that. But we can also see that they are meant to be together and that fate keeps throwing them together because of this.

What gets me is all the years that HS was married to BSH he should know that his wife would never cheat on him,but I think that his instant dislike of JSJ when they met coupled with NJN and her nasty words about HS will have him thinking eventually that they were making a fool out of him and cheating.

NJN we know there is no help for her when she sees that video she will loose it. There she is fretting about him and he is not answering the phone or taking her calls. Her selfish mind will not understand. She even had to be told it was his mother's death anniversary and she still did not get why he would want to be alone or not call her back. Then put that with her obsessive love for a man that does not see her that way and see him smiling and laughing with another woman she will freak out because he does not act that way with her. She will see right off the bat that he loves HS possibly (the love crazed second female always is the first to realize when the man of her obsession is in love with someone else.) and have something to say about it to him in which he will protest but she will not let it go and then try to apply force to get him to marry her.

Poor HS had nothing to do with NJN's locket issue, NJN dropped it and HS would not have seen it pulling in to the parking spot but her deluded brain did not think about that and blamed HS for her mistake. When NJN recognizes her in that video being with JSJ her misplaced anger will go full blown and I bet she will start after HS and HS will look at her and give her some words, we may get a slap from NJN at some point maybe in front of JSJ. IT will be when she goes to complain about it to BSH she may either get a glimpse of HS or see a picture and find out it is is wife and then she will start spewing the hate that makes him suspect her.

I wish the writer would take the coming break up differently. I do not want HS to be more emotionally abused then she already is by BSH and KBH. I know he is going to say something to accuse her when the time comes because he is a jealous, possessive man with a temper.  I want for once the female lead to walk out of the house in these situations with her head held high not being thrown out. It will be hard to start over because most of the time these women have no money or place to really go after being married to a rich man (not sure why they do not save up money for a rainy day, but that is a different topic.).

But I see HS and JSJ meeting again as the smoke clears and I also feel that BSH may have her watched before and after she is gone from that house for good and see them innocently meeting again and it will fuel his need to get back at them joining forces with NJN both believing that their thoughts of them cheating where true.

@mudaepo thanks for that I thought I was the only one that realized that creepy stalker friend did not care about NJN but about showing her the man she has been bragging on as hers is out with someone else LOL..  Of course it sucks that she is such a busy body to do this and start a chain of events that the two people she is spying on have no clue about and will become a casualty of but I guess we have to get to the NJN blowing her gasket and popping her brain as she goes into full Jealous mode at sometime. As it stands she has been able to prolly run off all the other women around JSJ or warn them off lol.. but since HS at this time does not have interest in JSJ or even realize he likes her it will not work with her. Also she will know this is different from his expression and is actions in defending HS I bet. Those will be the ingredients in her crazy pie exploding.

I am also glad that HS was the one that went into that water for him and got that bag. I wonder if he sees her after he hears the crowd talking and that is why he goes back to the railing.Poor guy he really has a trauma about his mother. I feel so bad for him and no one seems to have realized and got him help. It will be HS that helps him though.

I think much later HS birth secret will come out and JSJ will find out that HS is that little girl that wiped his nose as well.  It will be a shock for the three of them being so close to the person they all longed for on some level.

BSH is calm now and he has to know that it was KBH that did all this. I would love for his character to not think HS cheated on him but be angry that she is not as forgiving of what KBH has done to her and mad she may decide to walk. Like he says something to her about not forgetting about what she did and letting it go and when HS does not want to do that he gets mad and HS leaves and that starts his road of anger as he sees her starting over and living happily without him and then sees JSJ around her.

I think that is a much better story line then the same old good DIL from a poor family getting accused of cheating when she did not and kicked out after much abuse and begging. But then that is just me.

@Ldy Gmerm....sorry to cut your post.
"BSH is calm now and he has to know that it was KBH that did all this. I would love for his character to not think HS cheated on him but be angry that she is not as forgiving of what KBH has done to her and mad she may decide to walk. Like he says something to her about not forgetting about what she did and letting it go and when HS does not want to do that he gets mad and HS leaves and that starts his road of anger as he sees her starting over and living happily without him and then sees JSJ around her."

I can't help but think SH is a controlling and dangerous man you would not want to mess with. When he gets the 'evidence' of HS's infidelity, his level of outburst and crazy will definitely surpass njn's. I see him resorting to beating HS to drive it into her head that she belongs to him and that family, how dare she have an affair! 
The question I have is, how come SH never suspected anything or at least kept an eye on his mother? He knows the type of person she is and what she's capable of. She was against this marriage and all of a sudden became the perfect MIL. A bit too sudden and he should have watched his and his wife's back for a while. I think it's ridiculous that he's going to get himself drunk when he should have protected his wife in the first place. It seems like he was too busy trying to maintain the facade of a perfect family instead of opening his eyes and ears. Now that you know what has hit the roof, he's scrambling to investigate and get his wife back. How will HS ever be comfortable living in that house knowing what happened there? KBH could have been slowly poisoning her on purpose and she wouldn't have known a thing. 
One criticism I have of HS is why would she accept all those pills without checking what they were all this time? Even if my husband or mother gave me vitamins, I would want to know what they are and what they would do to my system. HS was simply too naive and a little stupid. She's a grown woman not a child for goodness sake.

My thoughts are Sjs will agree to marry crazy Njn and she will do something to Hs  that caused her and Sh marriage to come to and end once Sjs finds out Hs and Sh is divorcing because Njn had a hand in it he's going to tell her let's call everything off because why should you be happy at the pain you caused others to get it..   

@tinatrix236  I had the same thought, I do not care who the person is I would check what I was taking why? Because you never know if what you are taking could trigger a allergic reaction that you did not know you had or could make you sick. Like you KBH could have been giving her poison for all she knew and when she ends up dead or with some medical condition no one would have thought the pills were the culprit.

You are also right about BSH he should have known better concerning his mother but I think he got to comfortable thinking he had bested his mother and married the girl he wanted to and that she could not do any more. It is his fault for not protecting his wife's back.

I too agree that BSH is a possessive, controlling man and he will loose his temper on HS if he thinks she has been cheating on him. It will not matter that it was innocent or the guy helped her his jealousy , his need to control and possess what he considers to be his property will over shadow his common sense or his rationality. This will be what starts HS to see he is not a nice man but a scary one and she will be trying to get away from him I think. I hope he does not hurt her in the process though.

@valsava you theory could be right I do see NJN trying to force him down the aisle and JSJ doing it if she uses HS, but like you if he finds out that she did something to HS before he says I do to her causing her to be hurt, to divorce or kicked out all bets are off and he will leave that twit standing there with egg on her face.

Two crazy scorned people (in their mind at least) will band together to go after our OTP couple.

Omo, did everyone else see the look on KBH's face after SH left the house? She's obviously blaming HS for everything that transpired and her son leaving. This witch is crazy!!! And look who's trying to ensure her deal with KBH is still on. Hahaha!! LJN is about the receive the biggest wakeup call of her life! @mudaepo...could you please translate the preview and the scene when SH goes back to the house and confronts his mother? Thank you!
Is LJN losing her baby? Something's definitely not right and the added stress of SH finding out the truth isn't helping her situation at all. She may lose the baby very soon. 
@Ldy Gmerm....SH is one angry man. I hate to see what he would do to HS later on in the drama. When he broke that phone, that was a sign of how scary he could be. He and his mother are the same....directing their anger at the wrong people. Lol!

Episode 23 starts with NJN's "friend" and her boyfriend playing paparazzi. NJN is not answering because she is...working? Well, that's a surprise.

LJN wants to distance herself from KBH and throw her under the bus, but she doesn't want to lose the money she is receiving. LJN looks like she might lose her baby soon.

We learn that SJ is afraid of water, because of his mother's death.
Which means he really chose the wrong place to take a walk with HS... :-w
Meanwhile, HS is talking about how she loves the sea and the sound of the waves. :D

SH gets the results from the test he ordered. He knows HS has been taking birth control.
He doesn't take it too well, and who can blame him?

HS is having flashbacks by the sea, thinking about KBH giving her birth control. SJ too is having flashbacks, and his are somehow worse than HS's. He freaks out and throws his bag in the sea.
HS gets it back for him. Well, if she gets kicked out she might have a future as a diver.
SJ tells HS how his mother died. Oh, HS has a similar backstory. Her father owned a dry-cleaning, I think. HS played with the machines, a fire happened and her father saved HS but died. And that's why she and her mother became poor.
These two really have a lot in common.

SH is still angry. (Man, this ain't my dad! This is a cell-phone! I threw it on the ground!) Love that song! :D

SJ tells Mrs Jang where he is, who tells CSR, who tells NJN.

SH is now angry at himself for not noticing anything earlier. He reveals everything he has learned to his family and leaves the house.
OMG, did you see KBH's face when SH left? It went from despair to pure hate like she was ready to strangle HS the minute she saw her.

Judging by the preview, KBH might try to let LJN shoulder all the blame, in exchange for keeping the contract valid.

Awesome Ep and Sh did the right thing move out of that house it was no way Bkh could lie that she wasn't giving them to her.. And the brother just looked dumbfounded..  I could believe Bkh tried to get away with saying it's a misunderstanding.. So now since evil SIL can't get the money to help her dad hell yea she's going to help Bkh break that marriage for the money.. But O see Hs walking away from that marriage for her health and no other reasons.. Did you see how she change her poker face when those sons wasn't around..

Also Sj Aunt and her husband 20 min of the episodes was spent on them unless blots..

@mudeapo, You know what scene I want..? Bsh vs Bkh LOL Also Thanks for the translations

@LdyGmerm. Thanks for the recap     

@mudaepo....sorry to cut your post.
"We learn that SJ is afraid of water, because of his mother's death.Which means he really chose the wrong place to take a walk with HS... 
Meanwhile, HS is talking about how she loves the sea and the sound of the waves."

=)) We are so lucky to have you in this thread. Hilarious!!!

Archived