[Drama 2014] ●- Modern Farmer ❀ 모던 파머 -●

Maetawinz

Guest pipitawati

can anyone screencap hyuk's mother pic n yonhee's mother pic... i want to know the similarity... I forget which episode hyuk's mother pic

• Replies 937
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sorry @pipitawati‌ i don't know how to properly do a screencap, but I went back to see Hyuk's mother's photo in episode 7 as @ftiamor‌ had kindly mentioned previously. They do look similar but couldn't conclude if same or not.

I'm actually liking that MinKi is taking a long time to sort out or even realize his feelings. Any other relationship would be if we like each other, let's date and have fun and see where it'll lead us. But one can't go into a relationship with YoonHee like that. She has a child and dating her would only be right if it leads to marriage and would include an instant family. So MinKi has to really come to terms with himself and be sure that he really loves YoonHee before he makes a move.

Some comments I found on dramabeans that I thought were interesting:

i love Minki’s sulky face so freaking much! his even his voice got deeper when he talks XD my fav Sulky Minki moment when all of the at dinner table lol

Yoon Hee should have punched Min Ho’s dad in the mouth when he laid that crap on her in the flashback. Just because someone isn’t blood doesn’t mean they’re not family. Yoon Hee set aside her dreams for something far more important.

Hyuk is still playing the “I know why she’s mad and I’m not going to tell you” game. Am I the only one who feels like he needs to just come out and say it, same way with the secret of 7 years ago?

Yoo Na is beginning to realize that Min-Ki still has feelings for Yoon Hee though he tries to hide it. I don’t ship Mink-Ki and Yoon Hee, but it seems that is the direction the writers are driving the plot.

I laughed my richard simmons off when Ki-Joon got his revenge on Soon Boon. I think she got a face full of her own medicine and didn’t like it one bit.

Judging from the previews of the next episode, I imagine we’ll see more turmoil in the Yoo Na, Min-Ki, Yoon Hee, Hyuk love quadrangle. I’m more interested though to see what happens when Min-Ho sneaks away to see his dad.

I replayed the scene of KiJoon getting his “revenge” more than twice. That was the highlight of the whole episode for me.
Loved how he left and came back to laugh again.
Hahaha!

Minki has such white knight syndrome that he just flits from person to person and he really needs to look beyond the surface and see his feelings. I think it helps him not focus on his own issues but enough is enough.

Also, lol at the dog showing up out of nowhere. How convenient! His storyline was dropped for what? Ten episodes or so? I loved that he was stealing the money though.

I still find Yoona boring. Yes, she’s pretty. Yes, she’s been nice. But there’s virtually no emotional response from her about anything. I can see why she’s an idol – there’s no individual showing, only what people project on her.

So it could be that the money is on Minki’s land all this while?..it’s weird that they dont find it when they dug around planting the cabbages….maybe they got distracted by those cute snails…

MinKi has spent the past 2-3 episodes having a troubled expression on his face and replaying his YoonHee related moments.

He suffers from a white nigh syndrome alright, and that’s the CAPTAIN OBLIVIOUS one!!! I mean Hyuk basically spelled it for him and he was still all like ‘what’s that fool talking about rn??’
I’ve got to give it to the writers tho for slowly building this ship. It’d seem silly to suddenly have him liking her with no explanation. But now we get to see every single moment that leads to his realization. (At the same time tho, It’s killing me it doesn’t go a bit faster-I won’t lie. I’m one impatient shipper.)

Best line he’s said so far is: “WHY DO I CARE ABOUT EVERY LITTLE THING YOU SAY OR DO, I DON’T KNOW EITHER” (sorry for shouting this line-i like it too much). It just connects perfectly with his earlier words about feeling the same way she does, happy or sad.
Another thing that gives me so much joy is the fact that he hasn’t even tried to kiss Yoona, not for one second.

My conclusion is that the root for his slow when it comes to his feelings is located to his earlier promises to Yoona about the future and most importantly to the fact that YoonHee is REALLY important to him. And facing something so big and important is scary and takes time.

It feels like we’ve traveled a long road with the Modern Farmers, but I’m not sure where its taken us. Every episode adds new situations and hardly any have been resolved along the way. It’s weird to me that I’m still watching it, but somehow it’s written in a way that I can follow what’s going on, and I really want a good ending.

They said Yoon Hee's parents died together in a car crash when they went to Seoul to sell vegetables.
Hyuk's mother died from OD'ing on depression meds, I think?
I don't think they're the same woman. But maybe they're connected in some way. Sisters? Then Hyuk and Yoon Hee are cousins? I don't know. I'm going to guess none of this is true.

They said Yoon Hee's parents died together in a car crash when they went to Seoul to sell vegetables.

I don't think they're the same woman. But maybe they're connected in some way. Sisters? Then Hyuk and Yoon Hee are cousins? I don't know. I'm going to guess none of this is true.

Correct me if I'm wrong but we don't know much aboutYoonHee's mother. YoonHee came to Hadurokri from Seoul when she was young and they only mentioned her father remarrying Hong Goo's mother. Thus HongGoo is not biologically related to YoonHee. They are step siblings. YoonHee's father and HongGoo's mother are the ones that died in a car accident in Seoul.

jen459 said:

No worries @chickfactor‌. It's confusing and we don't know what the writer has in store. :-/

Possible spoiler for those who haven't watched ep 16.....

Hyuk wanted to caress crying YoonHee's face but something stopped him so he offered his shoulder instead. Wondering if he held back because of YoonHee's feelings? Or knowing MinKi's feelings though MinKi doesn't know himself? Lol. Or the sibling theory?

Guest pipitawati

I don't like Yoona in Ep. 16.  She's so selfish not letting MinKi go, accompany YoonHee.
She's too used to be pampering by MinKi and now she's not ready to loose him.  But it's a kid life here.  she should not egois in it.  I think she better start to face her problem instead of running away and hide behind Minki's back.  
And Minki-ah, when will you get snap of it??... There's a gorgeous lady in front of you.  you know you  can't run away from your feeling... go Get Yoon Hee... 
jen459 said: No worries @chickfactor‌. It's confusing and we don't know what the writer has in store. :-/ Possible spoiler for those who haven't watched ep 16..... Hyuk wanted to caress crying YoonHee's face but something stopped him so he offered his shoulder instead. Wondering if he held back because of YoonHee's feelings? Or knowing MinKi's feelings though MinKi doesn't know himself? Lol. Or the sibling theory?

pipitawati said:
the bulja-KiJoon relationship still adorable to watch.  
the MinGoo's mother -Inki is funny...haha.. I love Kijoon get his revenge...lol.

Hanchul is soo sweet.  he maybe stubborn and sometimes cannot read situation... but he's soo sweet doing that on Soo Yeon's dream.

and the dog is back..lol... after our curiosity of where he is.  and who knows that he's the one who got the clue of the treasures.

ftiamor said: DuckButtHunter said: hello guys! So yes I am absolutely loving the drama, however I did feel the drama kinda dragged in last week's épisodes. Till now my favorite pairing is ofcourse Bulja and Ki Joon! these 2 are absolutely adorable together :x As for the lead shipping, I am so not on the Min Ki/Yoon Hee ship. I feel zero chemistry between the 2. They are wonderful characters individually however as a couple I don't feel anything. I find Hyuk to be a better match for YoonHee. Also I absolutely do not understand the hate Hyuk is receiving on this thread. I also do not understand YoonHee's growing attraction for MinKi. Do all woman fall for any guy who is nice to her kid? Minki has been a fabulous guy to YoonHee's son but he has not shown the slightest sign of attration towards YoonHee.

so basically its going to be revealed that hyuk and yoonhee had the same mother? aaawkward 8-|  lol

...that means minki and yoonhee are end game!.. even if he is a bit short for her lol

ps. they better reveal yuna's secret soon because its starting to annoy me just guessing what it could be lol

partyon said: The problem I think here is that Yoon-hee and Min-ki could have the potential to have a really good relationship with all the components needed, but the show is NOT selling it... I don't know if the problem is in the actors or that the director is asking them not to show sexual chemistry. I think that I and (obviously also some other viewers) are not seeing any chemistry between the actors. That creates the problem. Add to that that Min-ki is not seeing himself being infatuated with Yoon-he (until the latest two episodes) and that's why some of us are not buying the romance.

I don't know where the writer is going with the whole story. At this point we could up with any pairing or no pairing at all. I think I will be happy with any outcome as long as everyone ends up happy. :x

INTERESTING FACTS GUYS WHICH I JUST FOUND OUT RECENTLY..

most of our lovely casts in the dramas actually born on March,

Honey Lee and Lee Hongki shared same birthday; Honey borns 2nd March 1983 while Hongki borned 2nd March 1990.

Park Minwoo birthday is 22nd March 1988.

Kwak Dongyeon birthday is 19th March 1997.

Han Joohyun birthday is 10th March 1987.

Jo Woori birthday is 29th March 1992.

that's all guys. LOL coz I am excited with this coincidence.

ahh. and Han Boreum and Han Joohyun real name are Kim Boreum and Kim Joohyun respectively.

:)>-

sorry for my super late reply! :((Sorry for my super late reply! :(( Kind of busy nowadays.Anyways, I will try to answer all the people who replied to my post :))
ftiamor said: DuckButtHunter said: hello guys! So yes I am absolutely loving the drama, however I did feel the drama kinda dragged in last week's épisodes. Till now my favorite pairing is ofcourse Bulja and Ki Joon! these 2 are absolutely adorable together :x As for the lead shipping, I am so not on the Min Ki/Yoon Hee ship. I feel zero chemistry between the 2. They are wonderful characters individually however as a couple I don't feel anything. I find Hyuk to be a better match for YoonHee. Also I absolutely do not understand the hate Hyuk is receiving on this thread. I also do not understand YoonHee's growing attraction for MinKi. Do all woman fall for any guy who is nice to her kid? Minki has been a fabulous guy to YoonHee's son but he has not shown the slightest sign of attration towards YoonHee. And his whole slack jawed expression in the last episode at YoonHee's makeover honsetly seemed forced to me on the writer's part. What I feel from Minki is that he regards YoonHee as his noona and shows affection to her like someone would on a former crush. YooNa's character actually really did surprise me! She is such a nice girl and it absolutely sucks to see her go through the negative publicity due to her CEO's fault! at the beginning of the drama I didn't know how to feel abt her but right now I am kinda rooting for her and I would like to see Min Ki actually ending up with her. I am still really curious about what actually happened between Hyuk and the CEO and how was Yoona involved. It must have been something bad since Yoona and Hyuk both have kept silent about it for years. And I feel that even if MinKi comes to know the truth, his infatuation with Yoona wouldn't change much. He might be disappointed at first but he would hop right back. As for the sudden appearance of YoonHee's ex into the picture, this is what I feel about it -> MEH ...it was just too sudden, I wonder what compelled him to return to her after 7/8 years (?) other than a decades old drama contraption to make the male lead jealous (who in this case is so not clear to me). I hope that this drama would remain unique till the end. I hope the writer pairs up the characters that suit each other the best.

Archived