[Drama 2014] ●- Modern Farmer ❀ 모던 파머 -●

Maetawinz

• Replies 937
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@peachviolet thank you so much~ :-* (I'm trying to give you an insightful, but my laptop is not cooperating *wae*) I really hope to see things moving and people *cough cough minki* finally realizing things & act on things because well.. There are not enough episodes to close all the different story lines already!! @-)

lovcom00 said: @peachviolet thank you so much~ :-* (I'm trying to give you an insightful, but my laptop is not cooperating *wae*) I really hope to see things moving and people *cough cough minki* finally realizing things & act on things because well.. There are not enough episodes to close all the different story lines already!! @-)

Omo It's been quiet a good while since I've been away from the forums :( giot way to much going and dramas that I'm currently watching at the moment. But I just finished watching the RAW episode 17 of it :) All I have to say that Yo NA needs to chill out and stay in her lane petting all jelly when they aren't even together as a couple. Like I tots dramat ally threw my hands in the air at the ending where he finally woke up and gave the other ex what for!!! I am pretty sure that he said he was Yoon Hee's 1st Love :) correct me if I'm wrong.

It had this inkling the whole time of Hyuk and YoonHee's being siblings....so after i finished ep 15. I went back to ep and saw the two pic but my eyesight is not good...so help me help us.... Ep 7. 234 to 237minute mark is when Hyuk was looking at his moms picture and ep 15. 1014 to 1017minute mark is when YoonHee was looking at her parents pictures. Go!!!

The sweetest couple here is Han Ki Joon and Illegal Worker ;)) They always think doing sweet to each other doesn't mean anything :)) And did anyone noticed Yoo Na dropped her fruit while eating it?!!  In that scene when Yoon Hee was teaching Math to her son?  It was spot on hahaha :))

Guest pipitawati

aaaggghh... I've been stalking dramania to find udate on ep 17. keep restraining myself of reading this thread.....but can't help myself... waaa... thx for the spoiler anyway.. lol

Such a good episode. The progress of Ki-joon and Hwa-ran was great. I'm pretty sure they'll be married by episode 20. Also, the grandpa and Han-chul scene was epic!!! :)) :))

The story progressed overall a lot during episode 17, but there are still so many storylines that haven't been tied up. I do hope they get everything neatly in place in the last 3 episodes.

Some random scenes that I can rememberThere's this rock--it looked like a space rock? not sure--that was found by one of the locals in one of the fields, and media and experts were called in I believe and it costs a lot..so the gang, in the hope of earning money, geared up and started digging around MK's field. When SY found out from HC about the boys' plan, she was glad for them, but then I think her friend pointed out that the money could be found through digging.. LOL so they panicked and "helped" dig around the field themselves. HC finally found a space rock(?), they test it with a magnet, and they were ecstatic that they finally found one (from the preview), so I think they drove to Seoul excitedly soon after that. Only for them to run themselves into a ditch or river(?). With half the truck hanging by a thread, the boys are panicking and are unable to move.. so they start stripping (?) =)) I don't know what the heck was that all about. They threw most of their clothes out of the truck.. maybe to lighten the load and/or to prepare if the truck does descend towards the water.. so that they can swim? Anyway, MK made a call to MG since he kept saying ahjusshi, asking him for help I think. Since they were trapped and unable to move for fear that the truck might completely fall down, they decided to throw the space rock :)) HC threw it out and it rolled down towards the water. They kept wailing because they missed the chance of earning some money I think.:))

They were all gloomy afterwards, that I think YN talked with the CEO that she'll only return with the condition that he let MK's band audition. They went to Seoul, minus KJ, and I think the CEO was impressed by their performance.

KJ saw BJ working for a club? And she's being forced by one customer into a suite I think. So, KJ punched the customer and they ran out of there. But they decided.. to talk outside... *rolls eyes*.. I think BJ doesn't want to go and she mentioned a hospital.. so she must've told KJ that she has to work to support her mom who's in the hospital. Anyway, the boss of the club and the customer went outside and saw them together, a fight ensues and the police had to intervene. BJ almost got off, and was probably told by the policeman to go to the precinct (I'm merely guessing here because I don't understand her reaction) and she looked petrified, her feet were backing off like she was about to run. So the police was trying to get a look of her, it was all very fast, BJ looked downright worried/scared and the police could sense it, KJ was witnessing all of these so before anyone can grab BJ, he went over to the police and the men from the club to hold them off, and told BJ to run.

Oh, and MH asked MK if they'll be leaving for Seoul after passing the audition... and poor peanut! >_< MK and YH talk outside.. (from the preview) worrying about MH. I didn't see much of the cliffhanger though.

:(

Oh, speaking of SE, she took another video of the guys playing that same song, with a really jazzy feel to it, while they're surrounded by cabbages. =)) SE came up with the name for the band to entice the online viewers, she dubbed them Modern Farmers. There's this hilarious bit of everyone in that room saying Farmer, and then Modern Farmer :))
MG, went to pick up his sister and to give her some documents. I think it has to do with the coffee shop she wanted. Then they caught their mom and Inki on the way, and ran after them. :))

Archived