[Drama 2014] ●- Modern Farmer ❀ 모던 파머 -●

Maetawinz

• Replies 937
  • Created
  • Last Reply

In todays episode the cabbage fields looked beautiful in the snow!

anyway cant wait for the subs to be out so I can discuss it properly

Same here!

Guest ftiamor

The child actor who play HongGoo's younger version is sooooo cute! But he had to play Minki's younger version as he was KangJu's younger version in BOTC. :DB4M8hKaCEAAbz4O.jpg
cr. minnhk

Guest ftiamor

Is it only me who thinks that Yoonhee's mother (from the pic she holds in ep 15) looks too much alike with Hyuk's mother from the pic shown in ep.7? I'm not 100% sure if it's the same woman but really look alike. Hmmmm... wonder what the writer thinks... is it just coincidence or Yoonhee and Hyuk are really siblings?

Is it only me who thinks that Yoonhee's mother (from the pic she holds in ep 15) looks too much alike with Hyuk's mother from the pic shown in ep.7? I'm not 100% sure if it's the same woman but really look alike. Hmmmm... wonder what the writer thinks... is it just coincidence or Yoonhee and Hyuk are really siblings?

That's exactly what I was thinking. Very similar photos!

Guest pipitawati

I can't wait to watch ep. 16.. I'm restraining of reading this thread but i'm soo curious of what will happened.

btw, the Hong Goo's younger looks cute... So, he does have a story too in this drama... aawww, modern farmer drama, you really don't waste any character in this drama, ya. daebak.. everyone has reason-background story. i understand now why he so overprotected over his nuuna in the earlier episode..

he knew what sacrifying his nuuna did for him.

When Yoon Hee was mourning and looking at the funeral photos, I'm assuming that they were Hong Goo's mother and Yoon Hee's father who died together in an accident in Seoul. And so now I'm not sure she is the same woman as Hyuk's mother. Or was she looking at funeral photos of her own parents? Then it goes back to the possibility that YoonHee and Hyuk might be siblings.

Archived