[Drama 2014] ●- Modern Farmer ❀ 모던 파머 -●

Maetawinz

Guest pipitawati

I haven't watched ep.18.  But episode 17 is so heartbreaking.  this drama has brought me so much laugh and love and this episode's bring me tears.  It's just so sad seeing Minki cry. He always act tough in many difficulty.  but he looks so shocked and dis pointed and guilty.  It's so hearwrecking seeing their hardwork like that.  
and Kudo for the writter since that are reality.  that's what happened in the real world.  that's often happened to farmer.  
KJ and BJ scene is also heartbreaking.  I actually kinda see it coming from previous episode.  But I'm still sad watching it.   

• Replies 937
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm still catching up on this series.   I just finished episode 13.  So far I really don't see anything romantic between Minki and YH.  I feel like the only romance they should really finish in the finale is BJ and KJ and MY and the drunk guy.  It seems like MK and YH are better off friends.  They already built that I don't think they should make them end up together just because she was his first love especially with how the storyline is going.
I'm really enjoying the side storyline sometimes more so than the main ones,

i am in the US and just started watching a few episodes because there was nothing on worth watching on the regular channels. at first i didn't like it but continued watching since there was nothing else. and i thoroughly enjoyed it. i will start from the beginning once i have time (and i think i will since all the regular shows are on hiatus till january) and this show only plays once a week (sundays) for me.

its really funny. i thought it would be too cheesy in the terms of romance but its funny with its adventures and story lines.

Guest pipitawati

stuartjmz said: I really enjoyed episode 17, with its focus on the couple I like most, Ki Joon and Hwa Ran. But by the end of Episode 18, I was left feeling sad at the prospect of a very rushed conclusion to the story. It's clearer than ever than Min Ki and Yoon Hee are the OTP (which I've known since ep1), but I feel really sorry for poor Hyuk. A typical second lead he now faces ending up either alone, or thrown together in a pointless "pair the spares"  coupling, probably with Yoona. He deserves better, it would have been great to see his story properly played out, with time to explain the secret he's keeping for Yoona and to give him a realistically developed loveline.
I'm also a bit worried about "my" OTP, Ki Joon and Hwa Ran. With only two episodes left, his heroic attempt to help her get away means that their reunion will also be very rushed, especially since it will have to include her finding a way to become legal. We've also got Han Chul's story to wrap, with his secret presumably being revealed before it turns out to be a misdiagnosis. That's three out of four of the leads whose stories have been sold short and not given justice as we approach the end. 
All of this rushing could have been avoided if they'd spent less time on the stupid Mamma's boy and his lame first love. Several episodes of him urinating at her was supposed to be funny? Their storyline, right down to his bargaining with her daughter, was a colossal waste of time, time that could have been spent developing the four leads' stories more.  
I'm looking forward to seeing how they do wrap everything up, but it's still anoying that so much time was stolen from three of the four main characters and wasted on the least appealing storyline in the whole Drama. 

Guest pipitawati

stuartjmz said: Horrified to hear that only ONE episodes is airing this weekend. THat means we only see ep 19, and that may very well mean the thing I hate MOST in all the Drama universe - AN EXTENSION! Merde! Scheisse! Tutae! Shite!  X(

Yoona's secret is finally revealed! ugh finally, I though they were going to either forget about it or leave it till the last scene of the whole drama! and is it me or is hong-ki's acting getting a bit bad towards the end of the drama? he looks like he's not trying as hard? or maybe its just me I dunno. Cant wait for eng subs! also hate the fact that theres onky one episode a week!

Hi it's my first time in herre but I've been watching Modern Farmer kind of when it started I just haven't participated in the forums I can, tell you what I think about the show I'll try to keep it as a short as possible and then tell you what I think it needs now...
So I just want to start off by saying I love Lee Hong Ki's acting as always and the show is really funny and worth the watch if you're looking for something amusing to cheer you up. However, I feel like it focuses too much on the comedy aspect and usually k-dramas are on point with the romance department. I think the writers should've focused on the main love line more because I'm watching up to episode 16 now and it's out of 20 episodes, I'm thinking to myself why is there no realization yet? or they're just realizing their feelings now? when is the kiss going to come? are they even going to kiss at all? When it comes to other love lines, the show does quite well there's a lot of cuteness, comedy and maybe the pee scenes could be reduced a little to make room for romance development. I don't know if everyone is going to agree it's just lacking in the main love line, other than that it's a pretty amazing show, filled with good content and good actors!! :) 

Only one episode left... :(( :(( :((

It was good that Yoo-na's secret was finally revealed in episode 19. Wow, even though I knew she probably wasn't innocent, I kind of liked her. So I felt disappointed that she actually fooled everyone and let Hyuk take the fall.

I feel that they're leaving so many storylines to tie up in the last episode that I hope it won't be rushed. The storylines I hope will be resolved in an adequate manner are:

• Han-chul's illness. Is he ill or isn't he? And what about Soo-yeon?
  • Will there be an album? Will Excellent Souls / Modern Farmer become big?
  • Bul-ja / Hwa-ran - Ki-joon is going back to get her, isn't he? Will they get married? Can we have a kiss please? :-*
  • Will Hong-goo finally woo Sang-eun?
  • Will Sang-deuk, Mi-young and Mi-young's daughter become a family?
  • Min-ki's debt. Will he be able to pay it back?
  • Are Yoon-hee and Min-ki going to confess to each other finally? 
  • Poor Hyuk. Seems he'll end up alone. :(

So many things still to be resolved.... One more week to go. Thanks to all of you who have contributed to this thread. Merry Christmas to all of you!!! :)

Archived