[Drama 2014] ●- Modern Farmer ❀ 모던 파머 -●

Maetawinz

• Replies 937
  • Created
  • Last Reply

And another super cute and funny fanart! 
[Fanart] Modern Farmer - Excellent Souls  (CR: KAKA) 
Bx0_J5TCIAA9lwF.jpg

Hahahah, Why MinWoo is sooooo tallllll! Such a bad guy! =))

Annyeong~~ ^^
When I saw that Lee Hong Ki and Park Min Woo were on a new project, I was really excited. Now I'm really looking forward to seeing this drama. It sounds funny and entertaining. I love the posters!

Guest meomongco

I just saw the news from Modern Famer's SBS Offical Website. But i don't know Korean. I am wondering whether someone can help to translate it to English, pls. Thank you!

이홍기, '모던파머' 박민우-이시언과 찰칵 '농촌생활 적응 중'

[OSEN 정소영 인턴기자] FT아일랜드 이홍기가 배우 박민우, 이시언과 함께 농촌 생활을 인증했다. 

이홍기는 18일 오후 자신의 인스타그램을 통해 “농촌생활 적응 중. 모던 파머 인 봉화”라는 짧은 글과 함께 사진 한 장을 게재했다. 

공개된 사진 속에는 의자에 편한 자세로 앉아 카메라를 향해 환한 미소를 짓고 있는 이홍기와 박민우, 이시언의 모습이 보인다. 특히 농촌 생활에 어울리지 않는 이홍기와 박민우는 화려한 비주얼로 눈길을 끈다.

이를 본 네티즌은 “세 분이 있는 농촌이면 어디든지 따라갈래요”, “‘모던파머’ 멤버들 벌써 다 친해졌나보네”, “‘모던파머’ 기대하고 있어요” 등의 다양한 반응을 보이고 있다. 

한편, '모던파머'는 농촌으로 귀농하게 된 4명의 록밴드 멤버들의 맑고 청정한 꿈과 사랑, 우정 이야기를 유쾌하게 그려나가는 청춘 유기농 드라마로, 이홍기는 극 중 록밴드 엑소(엑설런트소울즈)의 천재 로커 이민기 역을 맡았다. '기분 좋은 날' 후속으로 내달 18일 오후 8시 45분 첫 방송. 

Lots of updates from 18th Sept.
FNC updates official instagram - fishandcake IG with pic of Hong Ki at the drama filming location. What are you doing Hong Ki? Fishing? Going to catch the FNC fish? Or just taking selca with monopod :PBxyyTLRCEAAFhvZ.jpg

FTISLAND Official LINE (KR)
BxywursCIAEniXp.jpg

FTISLAND Official Weibo
Bxyl7AFCIAA0foz.jpg

@FT_FANCLUB

BxyqodnCYAEm0xw.jpg

Park Min Woo also updated his instagram with selca from the filming location of Modern Farmer. Wow! So cute!BxyXBUwCcAA2gT4.jpg

And one more from Hong Ki's instagramBxyW3OzCIAAYooH.jpg

So cute our country boys! Are you secretly watching the hot sexy mayor noona of the village?
Bx5GbhsCIAEM3rC.jpg
Nooo, they are just desperate for cabbage!Bx5Ga6BCcAEX1QG.jpg
CR: yansauchiha

Archived