[Drama 2014] ●- Modern Farmer ❀ 모던 파머 -●

Maetawinz

Guest ftiamor

More pics from the food support for Modern Farmer from music-hong siteBzrMBdnCcAQVNCp.jpg

Hahahahaha Hong Ki so cute contemplating the gifts like a little kid waiting to open his Christmas gift! :xBzrMioUCIAAU8h8.jpg

Hahahaha, the naughty kid caught in action :)
BzrMjT0CEAAHiVx.jpgBzrMjtNCYAAtAgb.jpg
cr. music-hong

• Replies 937
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest ftiamor

I like that Hong Ki's fan club made these cans with the pics of all the main actors to honour them, too not only Honstar because they are all co-stars and friends in this drama and together work hard to make is a good drama for us. We are fans of HongKi but we respect all his co-stars. >:D<BzrOTW1CIAEBErD.jpg
BzrORuBCQAAv3Zg.jpg
BzrOTcZCYAAGPLB.jpg
BzrOTaeCYAIuRXt.jpg
cr. music-hong

Guest meomongco

ftiamor said: Fanart of our dancing farmer. Modern Farmer dance, dance dance! Oppa Farmer style!
Morning guy,
Thank you so much for your update. All informations are updated at here, i will be re-posting in our forum in Viet Nam. If you have any information or news, pls updating them as soon as possible. 
Best regards and have a nice day!

Guest meomongco

ftiamor said: Modern Farmer Press Conference will be tomorrow 14th Oct - info source FNC Ent. website, HongKi's schedule.
Oh really, so what time will the Press Conference take place tomorrow? At the weekend, the drama will be on air. I am really looking forwards to seeing it.:)
Thanks and Have a nice time!

Guest ftiamor

[ENGSUB] Lee Hong Ki @SBS Modern Farmer 2nd Preview (First Broadcast 14.10.18) (sorry if someone already posted it)

cr youtube upload Cimaroo

Guest ftiamor

Hahaha, Hong Ki teach us how to eat octopus kimbap in a scene from Modern Farmer

and

cr. skullhong12 IG; youtube upload: lola lee

Guest meomongco

ftiamor said: Hello ftiamor, 
Thank you so much for your updating. Today the press conference is taking place at 9 or 10h, but i don't know am or pm. If you have any information, pls updating them soonest possible.:)
Have a nice day!

Guest ftiamor

Modern Farmer Press Conference
Bz4rwubCMAAoC6d.jpgBz4ryMpCQAAa6wc.jpg
Bz4rycfCEAEAKOb.jpg
pics cr sportschosen.com
Hahahaha, the event was great fun! Our crazy Hongstar made everyone crazy like him.  :)) And what's that dress Hongstar? You look like my grandmother =))

Guest ftiamor

Hongstar so cute with noona Honey Lee! Bz4uzeWCMAAi2Ps.jpgBz4uzFfCMAAfo_k.jpg

And so short next to Park Min Woo! Both handsome - the short boy and the tall boyBz4u0UcCcAAtTJv.jpg
Bz4wqwBCQAAAWGO.jpg
cr on pics
:x

Guest ftiamor

Hahahah noona Honey Lee with the baby HongKi. Hongstar looks at seventh heaven :\">
Bz4xECWCQAAV9Bh.jpg
Hongstar loves noonas and always has great chemistry with his noona co-starsBz4xFbXCQAEghLA.jpg

Everyone so goodlooking. Fighting!Bz4xEO_CIAEpTOL.jpg
cr. on pics

Archived