[Drama 2014] ●- Modern Farmer ❀ 모던 파머 -●

Maetawinz

• Replies 937
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest ftiamor

Lee Hongki: ‘I’m Confident About Modern Farmer’
Lee Hongki says he feels confident about his new drama ‘Modern Farmer.’
On October 14th, SBS hosted a press conference for its new weekend drama ‘Modern Farmer’ (Scripts by Kim Kiho, Produced by Oh Jinseok). Lee Hongki, Park Minwoo, Lee Siun, Kwang Dongyeon and Lee Honey were among the stars at the event.

"My role is a bright character named Lee Minki," said Lee Hongki. "He’s over-the-line bright that you never know what he will do next."
When he first got the script, Hongki said he wondered if such drama could be made in Korea. “I really don’t like books and scripts are books too. I really enjoyed reading ‘Modern Farmer.’ I think I laughed while reading for the first time since elementary school.” 
Lee Hongki said he expects the drama to be an extremely fun one and described the filming process “spectacular.” “While watching the preview, I thought it reflects how hard we worked for it.”
Youth farming drama ‘Modern Farmer’ is about four rock band members who go down to the country side. It’s a human comedy drama that sketches the boys’ innocent dream, love and friendship. It’s set to premiere on October 18th at 8:45 pm KST. 
***Credit: TVReport + DJ.Pri@tumblr.com ;; Twitter @ChocopieK

Archived