[Drama 2014] ●- Modern Farmer ❀ 모던 파머 -●

Maetawinz

Guest ftiamor

The cast started shooting actively so here're some updates. They are mostly about HongKi but i hope the fans of the other guys and girls from the cast to join this thread and to make it more active and fun. With such a great cast hope this drama will be success even if not in ratings at least a really good drama to watch. 
Here is the pic that HongKi took with the other two hot guys in his new band Excellent Souls (Ex-So not exo! Don't mess the names, please, they have nothing in common) 
BuWKVLECIAAUlxJ.jpg

cr. skullhong12 official instagram via @Colourful247trans cr. @Colourful247 - Modern Farmer!!!

• Replies 937
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest ftiamor

From Hongki instagram, 6 Aug - He is happy to reunite with Park Jin Joo for a second drama together after Bride of the Century BuWUofQCAAA0WLr.jpg

cr skullhong12 official instagram via @Colourful247trans cr. @Colourful247 - Met her again... feeling great 
6 Aug - Park Jin Joo also showed her friendship with her co-actor Hong Ki. They look so cute, aren't they? I think Yang Jin Sung would be little jealous ;) but she also liked this foto in instagram.BuWizP5CEAAZA6O.jpg
cr. Jinjoo instagram via @Colourful247

Guest ftiamor

Hong Ki's instagram from 25th Aug. He is tired from 2 nights non-stop shoting but still didn't lost his sense of humourBv8DLDQCEAAceez.jpg

cr skullhong12 official instagram via @FTIslandFactstrans cr @taeyang47 - In the midst of filming!! Oh yeah, 2 nights (without sleep)!!

Guest ftiamor

Updates about the cast - the drummer of the band is not Kim Jaehyun but Kwak Dong Yeon. Kim Jaehyun is in the cast, too but not in the band. Updates about the cast - the drummer of the band is not Kim Jaehyun but Kwak Dong Yeon. Kim Jaehyun is in the cast, too but not in the band. Kwak Dong Yeon is also FNC trainee and he has few roles in dramas and i think he is quite promising as an actor. But i'm not sure how good he is with the drums;) . I'm eager to see also Park Min Woo and Lee SiUn with the instruments. Hope they are training a lot to look natural with the instruments it would be pitty if they look awkward. 

Guest ftiamor

More updates from Hong ki's instagram regarding the drama shooting and his co-actors.
28 aug - HongKi took a selfie with MinWoo, Siun and DongYeon. Wow! Four hot and talented guys! We can't ask for more, this drama will be a hit!
cr skullhong12 official instagram via @Colourful247trans cr. @Colourful247 - Modern Farmer!!!!!!BwGapuRCQAA9Y4H.jpg

HongKi also posted a video filming underwater with the following message -  Caught a cold!trans cr. @Colourful247

On 29 Aug HongKi was filming at the streets of Seoul till around midnight and posted a pic of himself looking exhausted and sick but drinking a beer at the break between filming.BwIv1J6CYAA2npV.jpg
cr skullhong12 official instagram via @FTIslandFactstrans cr @taeyang47 - Drink filming
31 aug HongKi posted a funny pic of his co-actors Lee Siun and Kim Jaehyun. Looks like the cast have lots of fun together.BwXg4jtCUAANlz5.jpg
cr skullhong12 official instagram via @FTIslandFactstrans cr @Colourful247 - Senior Si Un hyung, really scary,so scary
And today Lee Siun shared on his twitter a pic of HongKi and DongYeon. Hahaha, who would believe DongYeon is only 17! They look the same age with HongKi. The two maknees of the band.
BwZtSH6CEAAOZE7.jpg
cr. @dm33482 - Lee SiUn twitter

Guest ftiamor

28 Aug updates from Park Minwoo's Weibo
BwHFMgmCMAEQqje.jpgall credits on pic.

All the guys in the band are so hot, don't you think? I'm eager to see them to rock the stage with their instruments even if it's just a reel stage. And i love their bromance.
And one more update from 28 aug. Hongki on the filming set.BwI46mBCAAA_cdC.jpg
cr. yhyejeong@IG via @minnhk_

Guest ftiamor

From the set at 1st SeptBwa4QRCCcAAx-D0.jpg
cr:eun_mimimi IG via @ mshong_ftpri

I think i see FNC CEO Han Seung Ho on this pic, too, if i'm not wrong. May be he will have a cameo like in You're Beautiful...

Guest ftiamor

BwbcbuvCUAAlYJL.jpg
BwbcdVvCYAEFvaB.jpg
cr on pics, via @ minnhk_
Haha, HongKi's sweet pink shoes from FtIsland's last year japanese album photo shoots. And holding a bottle of beer or soju - so your band boys will act like big bad boys! >:)

Guest ftiamor

Bwbc8z2CEAEFyIi.jpg
BwbdEx9CEAAaL3T.jpg
BwbdFCGCQAA47ag.jpg
BwbdEwFCUAAOesI.jpg
cr on pics
Wow, Lee SiUn will be with "long" hair/wig. May be he will "cut" it when they go to the farm. It will be incomfortable to take care for the cows with the long hair. :))

1st September, shooting the ExcellentSouls LiveBwdiEevCEAAgi9e.jpg
CR: Lee-skull via @ beamer55555

BweFFFfCYAAH3Mm.jpg
via @ beamer55555 cr to the owner

FanAccs from shooting the ExcellentSouls LiveBwhzG_VCMAAPPg7.jpg
Bwm7iNtCYAEw_-1.jpg
cr on pics ; trans @ Colourful247

HongKi update his instagram from the filming set10 SeptBxKHJZpCIAAA0_k.jpg
"Running in the field in my shorts"   trans @Colourful247

BxKKkDvCMAAhJhF.jpg
Modern Farmer

BxKU5oSCMAEjJRG.jpg

KKKKK Hong Ki and Si Un are so hot! Too hot for farmers!

Yesteday HongKi updated his instagram with a cute pic /drama poster/ of his drama band cosy using the practice room of his real band Ft Island and even using his bandmates' instruments, kkkkBxXMk8vCcAA4Prl.png
[Hongki IG] (trans) #ModernFarmer #LeeSiEon #ParkMinWoo #LeeHongki #GwakDongyeon via  @FTIslandFacts  

You can see the hilarious teasers of all 5 main cast members (Lee Hongki,  Park Minwoo, Lee SiEon, Kwak Dongyeon, Lee Honey) on Han Cinema along with the latest pics. Here's the link: http://www.hancinema.net/video-added-5-teaser-trailers-photos-and-updated-cast-for-the-korean-drama-modern-farmer--73307.html
I find it a bit strange that no one seems to be aware that these teasers have been released!!!

@ westihh  Hongki's teaser has already been subbed by some kind primadonnas :D, here's the link:

Sadly, I don't think the other teasers have been subbed though. Hopefully someone will provide translations or sub them soon!!

I found something quite funny. There's a website called modernfarmer.com that is actually about farming..hehe. They must have seen lots of tweets related to a korean drama and have posted an article about it :D Here's the link:
http://modernfarmer.com/2014/07/modern-farmer-korean-drama-coming-way/

Archived