[Drama 2014] ●- Modern Farmer ❀ 모던 파머 -●

Maetawinz

Guest ftiamor

Hahaha, these cabbages! Such handsome cabbages, if they sell them the price will be too high! =))BzTvDmVCcAAAOQs.jpg
But the front cabbage looks too angry! And what Honey Lee is doing there? The most beautiful Miss Korea?  :-?

• Replies 937
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest ftiamor

Hong Ki updated his IG with a video of himself singing Glass Castle. And there is a hint that he will make a cover of this old but very famous song for his drama Modern Farmer. In an intreview couple of years ago he said this is his favourite song. Here's the video. Such awesome singng!

Trans of his IG Post: If you watch the drama well, this song will come out #k2 #GlassCastle trans cr evatw12

Guest meomongco

I just saw the news yesterday. There's appearing a new one in Modern Famer.
Here's the news:"[한국경제TV 와우스타 유병철기자] ‘모던파머’ 한주현의 사진이 공개됐다.
SBS 새 주말드라마 ‘모던파머’에서 연변에서 온 여인 송화란으로 돌아오는 한주현이 촬영현장에서 청순미모를 과시했다.

사진 속 한주현은 모던파머 촬영장에서 화장기 없는 수수한 얼굴로 미소를 짓고 있다. 특히 큰 눈망울과 청순한 미소 등 전체적인 분위기가 한가인을 쏙 빼 닮아 눈길을 끌었다.

사진을 접한 누리꾼들은 “한주현 청순하다”, “한가인 도플갱어 탄생이다”, “모던파머 기대된다” 등의 반응을 보였다.

한편 한주현은 오는 18일 첫 방송되는 드라마 ‘모던파머’에서 구수한 연변사투리를 쓰는 송화란으로 캐릭터연기에 도전해 큰 기대를 모으고 있다."Link news:"http://program.sbs.co.kr/builder/endPage.do?pgm_id=22000004561&pgm_mnu_id=20109&contNo=14&listOrder=regDtDesc"

Guest ftiamor

Only 7 days till the drama start. Can't wait! The next week have to be the pressconference. I also wonder why there's still not the character's chart of relationships, ot longer description of everyone of the characters, etc. There are still so much details that SBS have to reveal before start to air the drama. We even have no idea what is the main love-line. Hope next week will be full of exciting news.

Guest meomongco

ftiamor said: Only 7 days till the drama start. Can't wait! The next week have to be the pressconference. I also wonder why there's still not the character's chart of relationships, ot longer description of everyone of the characters, etc. There are still so much details that SBS have to reveal before start to air the drama. We even have no idea what is the main love-line. Hope next week will be full of exciting news.
Do you know when will the Press Conference take place ? And what time? Whether some one will be updating pics in the Press Conference...

Guest ftiamor

Hahaha, HongKi dancing Gangnam style with the child actors. But just wonder who is the kid and who is the adult? The three of them look the same-age kids.=))

cr. skullhong12 ig, youtube upload: lola lee
:))

Guest meomongco

ftiamor said:No, i still have no idea where and when the press conference will take place but if SBS wants HongKi to attend the event (and they probably do, as he is the main lead) it have to be Monday or Tuesday as Hongki will be in Japan to promote FTIsland new japanese album and for FTIsland winter tour's first stop in Tokyo from 15th to 18th oct. I'm sure there will be tons of pics from the press conference posted in Twitter so i'll try to re-post here as much as i can. 

Hello guy, Oh so nice to hear it from you. Thank you so much for your reply. I am also looking for some places that i can see pics in the Press Conference. 'Cause i will post them in our forum in Viet Nam. Have a nice weekend!

Guest ftiamor

One of Hong Ki's fan sites music-hong organize food support for the cast and crew of Modern Farmerand HongKi's says "Thanks" with this video in his IG

youtube upload: lola lee

Guest ftiamor

Child actor Lincoln who star in Modern Farmer thanks to Hong Ki hyung's fans for the food supportBzo_3ZmCEAALD9w.jpg
cr. Angel_Lincoln twitter
Wow, this kid is so adorable! Wonder what is his part in the drama. 

Archived