[ Variety ] Youth Over Flowers 꽃보다 청춘

• Replies 838
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Na PD is scary :lol: :lol: con artist top level XD i'm looking forward to the new season lol ( too bad Dong Ryong is not part of the show T_T )  .... Go Kyung Pyooooooooooo :wub: :wub: :wub:

[RAW] YOUTH OVER FLOWERS - Ep 4 

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x3nm4n1

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x3nm4mn

Credits to the uploaders

12 minutes ago, the girl who! said:

Na PD is scary :lol: :lol: con artist top level XD i'm looking forward to the new season lol ( too bad Dong Ryong is not part of the show T_T )  .... Go Kyung Pyooooooooooo :wub: :wub: :wub:

[RAW] YOUTH OVER FLOWERS - Ep 4 

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x3nm4n1

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x3nm4mn

Credits to the uploaders

Unnieeeeeee!!!!! :wub:

I'm a Taekkie myself... I'm here for gummypo bromance....

8 minutes ago, heartoppaya said:

Unnieeeeeee!!!!! :wub:

I'm a Taekkie myself... I'm here for gummypo bromance....

haha dongsaeng!!! i like all the guys ( can't say the same about their characters xD but that's drama , real life is real life and all of them are so adorbs! ) .... but as always im so weak when it comes to bromance :wub:

my Kyung Pyo + bromance + cuties suffering in Africa = kyaaaaa :lol:

hope to see u here often :D

I was just thinking about this a few days ago!!! I had a feeling they were his next target but I didn't expect it to be so soon! What can you do though? With PD Shin Wonho at the helm? I bet he was already discussing this with Na PD when he was still casting Reply 88!!! (Where is Dong Ryong though???????????) Subs! Subs! Subs! Begging!

Na PD kidnaps Ryu Junyeol, Ahn Jae Hong, Park Bogum and Go Kyung Pyo for next season of 'Youths Over Flowers'd.jpg

Spoiler

Ilgan Sports - Naver: [Exclusive] Ryu Junyeol, Ahn Jae Hong, Go Kyung Pyo and Park Bogum to head to Africa for 'Youth Over Flowers'
1. [+19,528, -118] Heol daebak.....

2. [+18,903, -125] Na Young Seok PD is crazy ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

3. [+9,826, -103] ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠWow daebak

4. [+8,056, -109] That's really daebak ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅠㅠ

5. [+8,152, -637]  Heol Bogum-ah. Daebak...

6. [+4,315, -38] Dongryong-ah, where are you? Do you hear me?

7. [3,405, -27] Please take Dongryong with youㅠㅠㅠㅜㅠ

8. [+2,854, -26] Having fun while on vacation but got kidnapped on the spot ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋAs expected of Na PD

9. [+2,499, -27] Daebakㅋㅋㅋ This will be the best YOF series everㄷㄷ Definitely gonna watch it

10. [+2,534, -47] Heol daebak!!!!!!!God Young Seok!!!! But where's Lee Dong Hwi? It would be a shame if you don't take him with you ㅠㅠㅠ

Star News - Nate: 'Youth Over Flowers', Na Young Seok PD kidnaps Ryu Junyeol, Go Kyung Pyo and Ahn Jae Hong in Phuket 

1. [+1,110, -30] As expected of Na PD.. I can already picture how good this will turn out, but why aren't they taking Dongryong with them?

2. [+942, -18] Daebak! He went all the way abroad to kidnap them ㅎㅎ How does he come up with these ideas? Just when they're preparing to go home, they got kidnapped and be taken to somewhere farther away. Make good use of these it boys^^

3. [+683, -7] Kyaa! You guys are the next sacrificial lambs ~~ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

Daum
1. [+4,582, 71] Na PD-nim.. Thank you for kidnapping them

2. [+3,656, -71] Bless you Na PD-nim ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜ

3. [+2,605, -92] I hope Reply 1988 gets a sequel

4. [+1,084, -17] Should've kidnapped Dongryong too

Nate 
1. [+623, -15] Woah that must be tiring. Bogum flew this morning from Phuket because he has a Music Bank schedule and then he's leaving for Africa right after his Music Bank taping

2. [+584, -12] ㅋㅋㅋEven Bogum!!! I'm really looking forward to these boysㅠㅠ A shame that Lee Dong Hwi couldn't join them

3. [+516, -15] Why do I feel like this is gonna be the best YOF ever ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

http://kkuljaem.blogspot.co.id/2016/01/na-pd-kidnaps-ryu-junyeol-ahn-jae-hong.html

I'm really curious about the country since Na PD looked kinda obsessed on sending a team to Africa lol he was really insistent about sending the 4 stones to Africa but all of them liked the aurora plus it was a cheap trip LMAO 

poor cuties must be suffering with the hot weather .... hang in there, boys! :lol:

3 hours ago, the girl who! said:

I'm really curious about the country since Na PD looked kinda obsessed on sending a team to Africa lol he was really insistent about sending the 4 stones to Africa but all of them liked the aurora plus it was a cheap trip LMAO 

poor cuties must be suffering with the hot weather .... hang in there, boys! :lol:

Is that a hot area Nina unnie? Will that mean shirless scenes??? Wahhh can't wait.  

I thought it was Thailand though...

On 17 Januari 2016 at 8:03 PM, BeeM said:

I really do hope that they will put ang english subtitle to this show...

so far only episode 1 has been subbed. - 

http://ksujin-ssi.tumblr.com/post/136752286883/eng-sub-youth-over-flower-iceland

Thanks a lot! looking forward for more episodes

Thanks for sharing this linkkk <3 Been watching it raw until ep 4 :(( super glad that they already see the aurora !!

8 hours ago, heartoppaya said:

Is that a hot area Nina unnie? Will that mean shirless scenes??? Wahhh can't wait.  

I thought it was Thailand though...

if they go to the desert(one of the world's driest deserts xD) they're going to suffer a lot lol 

for more details about the weather : https://www.expertafrica.com/namibia/info/namibia-weather-and-climate 

On 1/22/2016 at 2:27 PM, flybabyfly said:

Did Noonas over Flowers traumatize PD Na? :D

When Seung Gi returns from MS I want them (the kidnapped victims) to do Na over Flowers ;)

I think that's exactly right. If you remember Noonas Over Flowers, the staff could do nothing when the noonas specially Kim Hee Ae raided their supply stash and basically put their foot down with some decisions. And then there's Yoon Yeo Jung who's been with this crew for several shows and when she wants her meat, she gets her meat! NaPD just drops his head in submission and despair. Btw, PD Kim Daeju tweeted the articles on Bogummy's kidnapping incident. Still cracks me up that NaPD one upped himself on this one. The boys' airport pics in Thailand are so funny and worrying at the same time. Ahn Jae Hong looks especially nervous! And we get Park Bogum the maknae!

So basically if you are an actor from a just concluded high rating/highly successful Tvn drama chances are you WILL be one target of PD Na’s kidnapping syndicate. Cheese in the Trap boys or future projectees : better paranoid than not :P while overnight bags and first aids kits readied in the cars are awesome its not foolproof. Better to clip or strap on a credit card and some cash on your underwear ALWAYS! Maybe time to look for underwear with built in pockets too since PD Na is continually on hunting season. :glasses:

@flybabyflyI think the overnight bags on the ready like you said are not foolproof as in the case of Jo Jeongseok, staff went through the contents and only some of them were approved for take off! It's safe to say that NaPD will always have the upper hand as victims never know if they're targets.

Since we were on the topic of kidnapping female cast, I'm dreaming up a trip with the Reply 88 moms and since Dongryong couldn't join the oppa-deul, then he'll be the porter for the moms! That would be a riot!

On January 24, 2016 at 4:20 PM, calypso73 said:

Since we were on the topic of kidnapping female cast, I'm dreaming up a trip with the Reply 88 moms and since Dongryong couldn't join the oppa-deul, then he'll be the porter for the moms! That would be a riot!

Oh pretty please with a cherry on top! This will be so delicious. All of them are fashionista so it would be hilarious to see what they wear.

I would also love a youth over flowers with the younger ladies. It is always boys. After seeing Parts of real men with Hyeri, I think she would be great.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived