[ Variety ] Youth Over Flowers 꽃보다 청춘

• Replies 838
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Jo Jung Suk Reveals “Youth Over Flowers” Trip Marked His First Vacation Since Debut

Jo Jung Suk Reveals “Youth Over Flowers” Trip Marked His First Vacation Since Debut

Actor Jo Jung Suk has opened up about the meaningful time that he recently spent in Iceland filming for tvN’s “Youth Over Flowers.”

On December 29, the “Youth Over Flowers” cast gathered for a press conference held at Imperial Palace Hotel in Nonhyeon-dong, Seoul.

“I made my debut as a musical actor in 2004. Until now, I had not taken a proper vacation,” Jo Jung Suk spoke candidly about his work-centered life.

“Through this trip, I was able to put an end to [the vacationless time in my life],” he shared how the trip was particularly meaningful to him.

Meanwhile, the anticipated third season of “Youth Over Flowers” starring Jo Jung Suk, Jung WooJung Sang Hoon, and Kang Ha Neul is set to premiere on January 1 at 9:45 p.m. KST.

Are you looking forward to watching their adventures in Iceland?

Source (1

Youths Over Flowers season 3 (Pilot)

fhsa.jpg

Mydaily - Naver: 'Youth Over Flowers', It's okay if they're foolish, the '3 stones' start their travels

1. [+6,479, -119] The best 'Youth Over Flowers' ever. It's so much funㅋㅋㅋㅋ

2. [+5,543, -61] The 'Hot Dog World' Google translationㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ That was really funnyㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I love you YOF

3. [+3,761, -43] Heineken-ssi is really fun ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋLooking forward to more episodes!!!

4. [+2,729,-42] Hot Dog Worldㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

5. [+1,855, -49] Fun show. They're all awesome ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

6. [+1,185, -15] Finally, they've cast people I can relate to..The previous YOF members were too good in English

7. [+1,125, -19] 3 Stonesㅋㅋㅋㅋ It was so funny when Jung Woo kept talking in Korean ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

8. [+1,113, -19] Amazing showㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Jung Woo's personality is likeable. He's literally just like his Sseuregi character in R94 ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

Naver

1. [+554, -2] So funny when Jung Woo was like "Huh? What's up? Uh?" with Jung Sang Hoon as soon as he woke up ㅎㅎ

2. [+398, -3] Jung Sang Hoon is the mom, Jung Woo's a dongsaeng-like hyung and Jo Jung Seok's the heodang dongsaeng. It's super fun ㅋㅋㅋ

3. [+338, -4] They're all really charming ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋWhat a fun show ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

4. [+283, -5] Hot Dog World ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

5. [+211, -4] Such a charming cast. I loved the first episode!! The translations were jjang funny ㅋㅋㅋ

ja.jpg

tv Report - Nate: Kang Haneul joins the cast in suit

1. [+412, -12] The Hot Dog World and My Name is Heineken parts were really funny ㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎ Jo Jung Seok is surprisingly laid-back, Jung Woo is funny and Jung Sang Hoon's has good leadership skills.  Since, they can't speak English that well, it's really funny when they get so clueless while running into situations where they have to use Englishㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎ

2. [+386, -10] This show is exciting, cool and enjoyable, it's as if I was on the trip with them the whole time. The members are definitely more positive and seem to be enjoying themselves more than than the members from previous YOF series ㅋㅋㅋ

3. [+352, -7] And even his hair looked the same too ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Kang Haneul's also a heodang. Looking forward to the 4 stones

tv Report - Nate: 'YOF', Jo Jung Seok, "I finished packing a few days after getting cast"

1. [+506, -11] Jo Jung Seok didn't even know how to turn on the airplane lights ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ The 3 stones are so foolish ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

2. [+491, -14] This member lineup is heaven-sent!!ㅋㅋㅋIt really did feel like I was travelling with them ㅋㅋIt's so fun~ I bet it recorded high ratings

3. [+451, -12] Such a promising start ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

4. [+49, -7] Th members are all so innocent and cheerful! ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Jo Jung Seok seems like a genuinely good person. Jung Sang Hoon's really lives life full of giggles~~ While watching the 3 of them, I got a sense of what's it's like travelling with limited English. I love the realness of the members, none of them is fake or braggy! The 3 dumb brothers are likeable!ㅋㅋㅋ

5. [+44, -4] They all have such homely vibe to themㅋㅋ I love this combo of cast membersㅋㅋ

6. [+39, -3] Their chemistry is no joke. I love it already, I'll be watching every week ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

7. [+37, -5] Jo Jung Seok, Jung Sang Hoon, Jung Woo - the 3 stones are daebak funny ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

Credits : http://kkuljaem.blogspot.pe/2016/01/youths-over-flowers-season-3-pilot.html

9 hours ago, HwanSunny said:

I hope someone will make sub about this show. I really want to see Jung Woo Oppa :bawling:

hopefully considering the good response and amazing rating someone will sub it soon ... or at least CJ releases it with subs somewhere in the near future

yQ3qenL.png

peaks of 11.1% in your pilot episode is insane :lol:

For those who could understand mandarin, mandarin sub for episode 2 is out! This week, ep 2 came out faster as compared to last week episode 1. 24 hours earlier.

And i m glad that I just watched it once it was uploaded.

As usual, a great production from Na PD.

On ‎1‎/‎9‎/‎2016 at 11:14 PM, ryanallright said:

For those who could understand mandarin, mandarin sub for episode 2 is out! This week, ep 2 came out faster as compared to last week episode 1. 24 hours earlier.

And i m glad that I just watched it once it was uploaded.

As usual, a great production from Na PD.

from 腾讯?

Fyi, there's a chance that Dramafever will be subbing this.  It's listed on DF website.  Fingers crossed.  I really wish Viki would get the licenses for all of PD Na's shows.  

http://www.dramafever.com/drama/4864/Youth_Over_Flowers_%2528Iceland%2529/

I had no idea there was a new season until I came across a recap on Dramabeans today.  Glad DB is recapping.

11 hours ago, flybabyfly said:

If Viki is like DramaFever that is limited to countries then it’s no use to me. Sometimes I hate when these companies get the licenses meaning some people like me won’t be able to the shows

flybabyfly - I understand how you feel.  It's frustrating for me as well, even though I am based in West.  It seemed that M channel aired quite a few of the series (Grandpas Over Flowers, Youth Over Flowers, Three Meals a Day, etc.) but only those in certain Asian countries could access those episodes.  

My suggestion to you is to download Hola or another VPN blocker that will allow you to view Viki among other sites.  I've used Hola in the past and it worked.  Another suggestion is to sign up to be a member of Dark Smurf, though it's like Viki in that the shows are translated by members and they do mostly dramas.  DSS is free and I feel that the translations are sometimes better than most.  As for DF, you may be able to view the episodes when they post.  I don't recall any mention of licenses being limited to certain countries like Viki.  You would have go to Dramafever and see if you can view any episodes.

I was looking for this one with sub. I'm one of those unfortunate souls who doesn't understand much of Korean language and doesn't get Korean channels other than KBS World and arirang.

I hope someone would sub this completely since from reading dramabeans' recap it looks and sound a fun show.

Archived