[OFFICIAL] ♔ MinShin (Lee Min Ho ❤ Park Shin Hye) ♔ - Thread 2

mi7chimes

Don' t you guys think that bg might have to do her next project with one of her past co- stars, just to play safe?   :wub::wub::wub::wub:

This way, there will not be new rumors,  scandals,  or new shippers, because we all know they are baseless.  And , beside we all know that bg will be well taken care of,  since she is friend with most of them, even they see her as their little sister, even though their chemistry make the viewers and no viewers even the medias to see otherwise, to the point they start delusion in love relationship.  This  way the focus will be on the acting skills and the plot . We all know that it will be an international heat,  there will be no need for fan service . We, the fans, will market the project to the teeth, of course  in an mature, responsible,  and intelligent way. Always taking into consideration this is their job, it is what they do for live in, with passion. They bring as soo much happiness.  We need to put ourselves in their shoes. We are all human beings, they are too, even if we do not want to see it that way. They have a right to a private life,  to fall, get up, and fall again, without being pointed finger or judged in such hard way. 

I will ALWAYS stand up by her through thick and thin. YOU THE BEST PARK SHIN HYE.

WHILE THE DOGS BARK, THE TRAIN KEEPS MOVING. POWER. SA AND PARKSHINHYEPROTECTIONSQUAD.

• Like 8

@jaseypark

welcome dear , the word thank you won't be enough to make our asianfanfic section still eager for ur updates , you are one of the most talented minshin writer , thank you dear jasey and by the way chapter 7 is debak ;)waiting for more and more stories

KymberleeD

yes this our bitter sweat curse , not matter what, our hearts are with our lovely OTP and connected to this lovely family

• Like 9

@jaseypark  :wub: thank you for being here   I am an avid fan of yours, always looking forward to all your minshin fanfics.  Just like what @MMEDH said, you are one of the most talented  and successful fanfic writers and we are so blessed that you give us minshin stories to fill our hunger and yearning for them to be together. Please always come here to share things with us even to promote your aff updates just like you used to for the sake of those newcomers here.

We would love if there could be a lively and friendly discussions among us  about any minshin fanfics here to give inspirations to our minshin writers...

MinShinners, may i exhort you to come together and let's fill our thread with lively discussions again just like we used to  even more so during  storms and tidal waves.  No one can move us from our place except only when we see one of our otp get married to another person.

Meanwhile, let's celebrate their individual achievements, talents and even share with their concerns,  and if there's anything to spazz about, let's spazz, why not?  We are shippers but not delusional, i repeat haters, NOT DELUSIONAL! We don't spazz with no reasons.

Everyone has his/her own space under the sun, no one can take that away from us, not even them...

:wub:

• Like 12

Guest daffodil82

The Royal Tailor (Sanguiwon) Movie Making Screen Caps

nd1xTGc.jpgLyZlJ5S.jpg

Xf8mRr4.jpgCXHkZ7X.jpg

zgD0vMd.jpgwhCboic.jpgwTPG532.jpg

F9Ul5TV.jpgka1rX3F.jpgGeeRJ1p.jpg2b4lh7P.jpgt9O3fdU.jpgK0d3I1R.jpgpPXH9GG.jpgFT6irPI.jpgdkLOWIy.pngytje5x8.png4JTACnA.pngjS7yrF1.jpgdtdYtMQ.jpgUBj4b0z.jpgTDzDn0r.jpgLciGvnj.jpgCOZ2Pmc.jpga6tBOtX.jpg

credit to owner

2845394fpeymkww8l.gif

Edited by daffodil82

“Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden.” 

Phaedrus        

REALLY  LOVE THIS:wub::wub::wub::wub:

cr. Tagged   

Chingu @ alcides14

You read my mind ;););)

• Like 11