[OFFICIAL] ♔ MinShin (Lee Min Ho ❤ Park Shin Hye) ♔ - Thread 2

mi7chimes

I was reading all the comments here and there about dating rumors, and I'm so happy that our baby girl has so strong and lovely fans... I'm proud of all them..
and I'm little upset about some fans who thinks that it's end of our ship... I don't think so... if we adore and respect our bias and calling ourselves shippers, than we have to be strong and love and respect their choice, no matter what it is and who it is, we like it or not... this is their private life... and we never must forgot that they are at same time ordinary people too and they have feelings , they have right to live how they want, and not how the some crazy, selfish and platonic fans want...

rumors was denied by both side... but if its true anyway, then I am happy for our girl, if she already found her "Mister Right"...

and about Dispatch... they trying to make from nothing something...with whom they are kidding... after denying, they release pictures and there was at the end of the article “We hope your friendship lasts forever” ... ha ha ha... so funny... there are working people with high sense of humour or what's going on??? why they do not put themselves in someone's shoes to understand the situation... 
she is in her vacation, which was ruined already...thanks to the stupid news...

someone said that she looked frightened on some photos...  who will not be, if you know that someone following you, stalking you and taking photos  of every step .. it's really scary...

and about photos . I don't see there something scandalous... they are two grown people...they worked together, not only once and They are already close friends...

Shin Hye is a smart, brave and strong woman and I'm sure, she knows better and will do the right thing... 

So my dear Minshiners...there is nothing to worry... go forward... maybe they are not together, but they are happy with their choice... and still we are one big family...
love all of you... and I miss our active and old  times...
and big thanks and hugs to them, who tries to support our ship and no matter what are still with us...

with love Ninia G.

Edited by NiniaG
  • Like 15

Like you @NiniaG I miss MinShin and the MinShin family here. Thank you, @itybittykitty for the always hilarious posts. @daffodil82 thank you for posting BG gifs with Krystal. I have always loved BG friendships with her male and female costars. Thank you everyone for keeping this thread alive even though it has been shaken a few times.

BG and BB please take care, May God Bless them always! MinShin fighting! MinShinners fighting!

Prayer: Please Lord watch over them and protect them keep them away from harm. :)

• Like 11

Guest branwen

Wow, my last post was almost 70 pages away. You've been busy!!!

Just dropping to say, I'm letting go and will let life take its course. We sought it, we craved for it, we tried to catch it and make it all come true, but in the end, life has other plans for them. This is me raising our beloved couple's fate to the heavens. Like the scriptures say, do your best and God will do the rest. I'm sure you guys have done so much and I'm so proud of you all. *HUGS*

Another thing, @itybittykitty if ever you start your own tumblr or blog with all these gifs, you are going to be my other bias. LOL. You're a treasure and I'm a fan! Do notify us if ever you decide to do so out of boredom or pure inspiration.

Ta-ta for now!

Park Shin-hye's past kissing scenes, donut kiss vs bread kiss 

photo609943.jpg

While Lee Jong-suk and Park Shin-hye have denied the romance rumor that broke out recently, their kissing scene from the past is being talked about again. Park Shin-hye filmed the famous 'bread kiss' scens each with her co-stars, Lee Min-ho and Lee Jong-suk in her previous dramas. Park Shin-hye and Lee Min-ho co-starred in SBS drama, "The Heirs", 2013 as the youthful and lovely couple, Cha Eun-sang and Kim Tan respectively. In one of the famous scenes from the drama, Lee Min-ho approached Park Shin-hye, while she was taking a bite of a donut, and then he took a bite of the other side of her donut. The scene shook many female viewers' heart at the time. Park Shin-hye also played in the sweet kissing scene with her co-star Lee Jong-suk in SBS drama, "Pinocchio", which completed in January this year. This another famous bread kissing scene of hers actually was part of In-ha's father Dal-pyeong (Sin Jeong-geun)'s imagination. In-ha tied a tie for Dal-po and Dal-po took a bite of the bread In-ha was holding in her mouth to free her hands to fix his tie. At the rumored romance, which has been now clearly denied by Lee Jong-suk and Park Shin-hye, Netizens however said, "Lee Jong-suk and Park Shin-hye, romance rumor, I also like bread", "Lee Jong-suk and Park Shin-hye, romance rumor, Kim Tan's donut kiss was daebak though", "Lee Jong-suk and Park Shin-hye, romance rumor, are they really dating?", and so on.

Read more at: http://tr.im/HZl2C

credit to hancinema Source : www.fnnews.com/news/2...

Thank you graphics

@giselle_tw I miss you and our minshin's family so much:wub:...I am so glad you comeback minshin thead again...whatever I still love MH and SH...at least still hope them will play drama together again:)

• Like 12

@giselle_tw welcome back captin , what should we do but this , miss you dear , and i keep following all of you in twitter , love u all we r family after all and we still love them wtever happened , they r our precious babies and you know for everyone out there wtever happened we will keep support them nd their choices 300 %

for our happy old days , hope everybody keep in touch

• Like 11

Hi @sin2sa and everyone !! Feel great to be back :D 

BG : I heard Gissy back to thread 

tumblr_np1lyoLXpc1siqvhio4_250.gif

BB : So it's going to be full house again ?

BG : Let's hope for it ...

tumblr_np1lyoLXpc1siqvhio2_250.gif

BB : First, lemme drink from your bottle to celebrate 

BG : Show off *lol

tumblr_np1lyoLXpc1siqvhio1_250.gif

Leeminho at innisfree Festa Thailand 07032016

CI-psKaUsAAgker.jpgCI-psKkVEAAz3wr.jpgCI-qLvEUwAEnuin.jpgCI-qiwdUwAAst9U.jpg

Edited by giselle_tw
  • Like 21

It feels so good being in this thread after long time!!

200.gif

We are not just any shippers...we are more like a Family! That is what so special about us minshinners!!!! :wub:

Btw @daffodil82 eonnie...

WOMEN are like ANGELS,

and when someone breaks our wingswe simply continue to fly...on a broomstickWe're  flexible like that.

This quote is awesome!!!! totally agree hehe

Edited by sin2sa
  • Like 17