[OFFICIAL] ♔ MinShin (Lee Min Ho ❤ Park Shin Hye) ♔ - Thread 2

mi7chimes

@giselle_tw u re really here! Im laughing and smiling seeing ur posts. I believe many of us stays, altho some said had moved on. Im so happy having a family here. This is a fun and healthy ship. Im lucky to have u all here. Let us keep this thread alive 

• Like 13

Welcome back @giselle-tw. Thank you for breathing new life into our thread. I am not going anywhere either and I'm staying. No one has announced a wedding yet so I'm here for keeps. This is a tough ship but the best things in life are worth waiting for and I'm gonna stubbornly wait. 

Edited by Almondcroissant
  • Like 13

Awww !!! I miss everyone here ... sorry i cant name one by one, but for sure everyone who decide to stay and loving Minho and Shinhye. I love you all !! Lets forget about dating news and just have fun here like we always do. I love MinShinners cos you all so mature and respect MinShin despite what happened. I'm so proud of us ! Give yourself a pat cos you all deserve it !! 

Cos they're too gorgeous to be ignore :D 

tumblr_np1jhh9RBw1siqvhio1_500.jpg

• Like 20

and when i c their antis say that min ho is a playboy and shin hye is a flirty  girl

home-alone-scream-o.gif

shut-up-shut-up.gif

and as we expressing our emotions to all the news let me express mine too

0c417903e98fc64b4352dde3d6450ae6.gif

and let me take seriously this time , i love your drop here @giselle_tw @itkittybitty like i am in my home again , may we give a love call to all our captins to drop and say hello please

and one other thing our angel my little baby girl needs our support now the most so every body lurking here could we go to her sns accounts and show her that we support her wtever her decision, give her the love and care she needed now she deserves that from us

• Like 17

@MMEDH Exactly !! Those people really dont know them and spit their words as if they follow these two !! 

Haish I'm so mad when people say that about them. Just because their SHIP not working they feel that they need to bash Minho/Shinhye :angry: 

tumblr_inline_mp76mtSD231qz4rgp.gif

• Like 22

Guys don't worry about the scandal and Lets just CALL our Kim Woo Bin to the rescue...!!!

Why?

11174917_747058698736513_430664979793612

ctto

BECAUSE....as Woo Bin confessed in a fan meeting back in April 2015...

“That’s right, it’s true love between Jong Suk and me” 

he will be ready to whisk away his true love

hehe

• Like 17

Guest itybittykitty

@giselle_tw ....that's how it's done!!!

@branwen ...all gifs credit to the-inheritors on tumblr...i'm still too lazy to make my own!

@ all MinShinners ... lets just laugh it all off!

tumblr_my5q1eUtFH1t63ps3o3_250.gif

the inheritors on tumblr

Who is Bashing???? :blink::blink: 

d6c4db40500307adfb05034956bf5d9a.jpg

Did u see me? 

Suggestions-with-Smile-1.jpeg 

Yeaaah I am all smiles. I don't care!  

But did u see what hiding behind that smile? 

baahhh__by_na0ml_nakashlma-d7vgttk.png

News or no news, not together or together, in love with another or eachother! They are the best! They are my bias. I am not light hearted sounding wall! So yeah stop the BAAAHHHH and love the BABIES!!! 

PS: if my fellow thread members r astonished at my sorry entry? I follow the CAPTAIN @giselle_tw lol. and as for my long overdue thoughts and unsaid apology for going mia, I don't want to lose it againagain, so I will wait for a laptop and will type out. It's a promise. Lol

Love u to bits. HAIL MinShin! (The "S"AIL has taken a back seat for now)

• Like 22

@mimi @itybittykitty @kiklaminHo @niniaG @justinetalanglao and basically everyone. I miss you guys dearly. And I miss this thread, I'm happy I'm back and hopefully staying for long. The ship may sunk now but life still long and we have friendship to carry on. Thank you for welcoming me back to the house. I really don't deserve to called as capt hahaha you guys so great hanging here during rough time are the true sailor in the big sea ;) 

Edited by giselle_tw
  • Like 18