[OFFICIAL] ♔ MinShin (Lee Min Ho ❤ Park Shin Hye) ♔ - Thread 2

mi7chimes

Minhoshin: OMO. Its raining cats and dogs outside and here I am stuck at le office with so much work. Life's so unfair! I need inspiration.... TT_TT

BB: INSPIRATION?! How about this Minhoshin...

11141221_1059732854052079_44816157935286

Me: rawrrrrrrrrrrr... *fans ovaries*

anigif_enhanced-9107-1395195532-1.gif
OH YES I'M BACK.... >:)

gissyy. haaalppp. twin. c'mon. get out of the dungeon!!!
leggo partyyyyyyy coz BB's way toooo hawwwwttt.

Edited by minhoshin
separate posts
  • Like 15

Lee Min Ho, Moon Chae Won, and More Win Big at the 19th Annual BiFan Awards

The winners of the 19th annual Bucheon International Fantastic Film Festival (BiFan) have been revealed!

On July 8, a representative of BiFan revealed that actors Lee Min Ho and Moon Chae Won were selected for the ‘Producers’ Choice’ award (chosen by a combined decision from BiFan and Korea Film Writers Association), to light up the ceremony as the country’s greatest stars.

Actors Jung Woo and Kim Go Eun were also put on the awards list after being voted for the ‘Fantasia Award,’ as the stars that Bucheon citizens most want to see at the event.

As for the ‘It Star Award,’ which goes to the actor that showcased the most impressive acting in the film category, actor Oh Dal Soo of “Ode to My Father” (2014), “The Thieves” (2012), “The Attorney” (2013), and “Miracle in Cell No.7” (2013) took the title.

These stars are expected to brighten up the red carpet at the 2015 BiFan this coming July 16.

http://www.soompi.com/2015/07/07/lee-min-ho-moon-chae-won-and-more-win-big-at-the-19th-annual-bifan-awards/

Park Shin-hye in Europe for vacation
Actress Park Shin-hye is on vacation. She's on a backpacking adventure in Europe. She's gone for a month and is 'healing' through this break. She's been exhausted for the past 2 years without a break. Park Shin-hye is coming back early August and is going to prepare to go back to school. She's currently attending the Jungang University Department of Theater for 7 years. She's on leave from school at the moment but she's always shown determination to learn more. Later in the year, she plans on investing time to herself. She's going to learn floral arrangement, which is one of her hobbies. Her management says, "She's been in 6 movies and dramas for the past 2 years and hasn't had time to sit back and relax. She's going to take some time off and come back with something completely new". Read more at: http://tr.im/MzEYF

@minhoshin whenj i saw the sns updates i just remember you and kitkat :D really want to c ur reaction :D even it is not friday yet :P

Edited by MMEDH
  • Like 10

@minhoshin Omo.... Eonniee you are quite the detective!!! Thts defintely a bitten donout on BG dress in the first picture....!!! Minshin is killing me with these 'coincidental' signals! Ahhhhh I think I'll just go into my delusional world and stay there  .... Lolz

• Like 12

Guest hotbb

@Minhoshin, see BB's pendants in his two necklaces in his IG today. One of the pendants look like Mickey ya?

Okay I have been staring at his oh-so-hot-shirtless-selca-I-wish-it-was-a-full-body-shot-coz-im-a-pervy-ahjumma...

@pixie0622 I'm stalking MHs's thread for more sizzling-ovary-busting pics of our gorg boy.

(this is exactly how I look while staring hard at the drool-worthy set of selcas)
662295.gif

Oh gosh. I swear my inner pervy is dancing like cray cray. THIS DAY IS SOOO GREAT. 

10624948.gif

PS twin, come on. Even branny. or whoever minshin writer reading out there.
Is it possible to have a background story for this? PLEASEEEE.

• Like 8

ooooh my gosh... I just came from work and Bang...:w00t::w00t:

11141221_1059732854052079_44816157935286

I'm not dreaming, I already checked it... I slapped in face very hard....and not only once :D :D:D 
I'm drooling.... I'm fangirling... I'm screaming :D :D:D 

Yeah Lee Minho You want to give me a heart attack???... then please make me a favor and do this often :D :D:D 

ctto Lee Minho official Facebook Account..

• Like 6

@sin2sa you!!
tumblr_inline_ngsboh3JnO1qz9nuy.gif
When are you updating your FFs?!! Those are long overdue! You owe us big time. 
Now those selcas should give you inspiration to work on your stories! -_____-

Meanwhile.....

Lemme go back to admiring oppa's topless selca and watching le famouse closet kiss...

oh btw, is BG really in Europe? O___O

• Like 15

PARK SHIN HYE TAKES A MONTH’S VACATION

tumblr_inline_nr6d9nUp3z1qbsnap_500.jpg

Park Shin Hye is taking a well-deserved break. The hardworking actress is going on a backpacking trip to Europe. She will take the next month to recuperate from the last two years of non-stop work.

According to her agency S.A.L.T. Entertainment, she will come back in August and get ready to return to school.

“She has been in six movies and dramas during the past two years and hasn’t had the time to sit back and relax,” the S.A.L.T. Entertainment representative told the Korean media outlet Sports Donga. “She’s going to take some time off and come back with something completely new.”

But films and dramas are just a part of what she’s done during the past two years. She appeared in the 2013 films “Miracle in Cell No. 7” and “One Perfect Day,” the 2014 film “The Royal Tailor” and this year’s release “The Beauty Inside.” She played poor girl Cha Seun Sang in “The Heirs” with Lee Min Ho and then appeared as a reporter who could not tell a lie in “Pinocchio” with Lee Jong Suk. But she also had a cameo appearance in “Fabulous Boys,” the Taiwanese adaptation of her previous hit drama “You’re Beautiful.”

And that does not even count her variety show appearances. She has been on nine of those in the past two years, most recently “Three Meals A Day” and “Some Guys Some Girls.” She also did an OnStyle documentary, three music videos and released music for a soundtrack, by herself and in collaboration with others.

After her month off she will return to the Jungang University Department of Theater, which she has attended for the past seven years. She is currently on leave from school but hopes to finally finish her degree. And she plans to spend more time pursuing her own interests and hobbies. Among other things, she wants to learn more about the art of floral arranging.

The timing of her vacation does follow the recent rumors that she and “Pinocchio” co-star were dating. Both agencies denied that the actors were more than friends after the Korean media outlet Dispatch released a series of photographs showing the two together. The Dispatch said the couple had been dating for four months. So, her plans may lead to speculation as to whether the friends plan to meet during her vacation.

Whether they do or not, here’s hoping that Park Shin Hye enjoys her well-deserved vacation and comes back with new energy.

cr.SOURCE

animated-thank-you-image-0213

• Like 13

as babyboy in LA now so lets take a journey in our precious memories :wub: all the heirs dvd and special dvd credit @mohamedsunbae

DVD1: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FNt9NIyl_5o
DVD2: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qCkgOqqy410
DVD3:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gu2Jui75oJA
DVD4: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h1I8X2CE8Zg
DVD5: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wkPfMHpKLp0
DVD6: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_RVUzkCcTWk

cr: @MohamedSunbae

• Like 16

@minhoshin

Eoniiieeeeee

tumblr_mgzigjopva1rms1i4o2_500.gif

You caught me hehehe !!! 

I know I know...I've been very lazy ... But will defintely make it up to everyone :D

Oh My ... Got to say...BB looking so hot without shirt... :wub::wub:

Don't worry eonnie...with brand new inspirations with these new pictures...I'm getting back to work

2013-08-23-tumblr_m08celcrnT1r3isxuo1_50

Edited by sin2sa
  • Like 10

Now that we're down memory lane... 

Can't help but make a connection between these...

LMH is in LA....

WKH7uCe.jpg

PSH is in Rome...

3EE19YS.jpg

Flashback Minshin video by pluiekiss, song entitled "From LA to Rome" lyrics by Chester See

Coincidence or Connection ?

This post is dedicated to you @pluiekiss, you've been missed...We love your video

From LA To Rome"

It's in our eyes
And it's in your smile
It's the way you kiss
It's never been like this before
It's the way you laugh.
And all the times we had
It's the way you touch
I've never loved so much before
The phone calls I never want to end
It's like I'm falling in love over and again

Your everything that my life's been missing
And now I can't believe that this is happening to me
Through the good and bad the happy
And the sad you wont be away from home
You'll never be alone, from la to rome

Now with this ring I promise that I'll be
Faithful and true devoted to you through it all
And I'll gladly be your one and everything
Right by your side, shoulder when you cry if you fall
And I love you more with everyday that ends
It's like I'm falling in love over and again

You'll never be alone, from la to rome

I couldn't dream of better life
Without you right there by my side

You'll never be alone, from la, la to rome

La to rome, hmmmmm
La to rome
Edited by dac417
  • Like 12

I got to say.... HStyle has done AWESOME job of capturing uri BG...! In all of them she looks sooo beautiful and charming :wub: I'm in love with all the outfit...more so that our girl is modelling it! 

CJedoz_VAAA_mNk.jpg

BB be like: YAH... Why are you doing this to me ?

tumblr_my11tgP1ps1qzoptco1_250.gif

Lolz

ctto

Edited by sin2sa
  • Like 10