[OFFICIAL] ♔ MinShin (Lee Min Ho ❤ Park Shin Hye) ♔ - Thread 2

mi7chimes

Guest rjuliet

i cant stop thinking of u while replaying your sweet song my dear... 
0c0c94b59ab2456495cdcad6cf2434d0.jpg 
dont forget my song for u is not just that one but arm pillow also oppa... 
162337519_1.jpg

Mosquito said: Lee Min Ho
 You and I  Midsummer Night 
Min Ho shared 5 of his personal photo collection during Jun 15, 2014 Midsummer Night event. >> Designated chair at Gangnam Blues film site
***Specifically I want to share what Min Ho talked about when the following photo was flashed (based on what I read from CrownCouple aka MinShin Baidu).
All photos credited as tagged.

This photo belongs to Min Ho’s personal collection; it is a footage on the last day (Dec 12, 2013) after shooting the last scene of “The Heirs”.

Per fan’s recount, when the photo was flashed Min Ho said that Shin Hye shed lots of tears after the last scene and he did not cry; however fan did observe that he was also crying in the photo. He said that through “The Heirs” he has gained a lot things. [note]  He also said that on the last day of filming, he was reluctant to let go, as he learned a lot through the drama; after (the last shooting) he got into the car he thought a lot about it, memories of the drama filming kept flashing across his mind.

[note] Fan said that while he did not elaborate during the event (on Jun 15), Min Ho has mentioned in the past how “The Heirs” has allowed him to rediscover love, he has been very happy throughout the shoot and this drama is the most blessed thing that ever happened to him.

Disclaimer: The above is based on fan’s account from Baidu and I am unable to verify the accuracy until I have actually watched the clip.  I will update later if I manage to watch what actually transpired during the event.

Forward MinShin ~

@Mosquito.. Moooss you are Awesome!! Thank you >:D
LmH said “The Heirs” has allowed him to rediscover love*?? Hmm, how can you rediscover love if you're not finding and being In Love, right?? *oowh gosh.. When i read it i feel like i'm fall in love too.. :)well.. I wanna watch The Heirs again.. :D :D
Good night lovely Minshinners.. 

correct me if i am wrong most of the interview of LMH after the heirs if he is being ask how the drama changed him he will always say "it has allowed him to rediscover love" my thoughts : maybe he like PSH way back etude days, he just did not pursue maybe because she was still young but after 4 years she had blossom into a beautiful woman and he rediscover his feelings that has been buried.  aigoo......this namja so consistent with his answers and so transparent. i can't complain...........i am a happy camper :D

@giselle_tw dear gissy, ur posts have never failed to attract my 3yo son's attention as he really love the cats gifs. Even as we speak he's forcing me to scroll up to see the "meow meow".

Sincerely me.

Minshin Fighting! I hope there'll be more things to spazz tomorrow

Lee Min Ho
 You and I  Midsummer Night 
http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNzI2OTA4Mzcy.html
The above video clip showed Min Ho teaching his fan how to say “Do I like you?” in Hangul.

Take note that in the clip immediately after Kim Tan said to Cha Eun Sang “Do I like you?" at 0.24 you would see that Min Ho could barely control himself, in fact he didn't turn around until 0.31 and during those 7-8 secs you can see that he was smiling uncontrollably (more like convulsing), you can actually see his body shaking… No prize for guessing why he was so excited   

heirs02-00655.jpg

http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNzI2OTExMTg0.html%ED%98%BC%EC%9E%90

This next video clip showed Min Ho teaching his fan how to say "Do I miss you?" in Hangul.

You can see that while watching the clip he was serious & solemn, from 0.08 until 0.23 he was standing quite still before he turned around, when he finally turned around (I thought) his smile was not as spontaneous, unlike the previous clip. Guess something has stirred his heart and he must be missing his dearest after watching the clip.

heirs5-00524.jpgheirs5-00522.jpg

Forward RoyalMinShin Forever ~

muziksnob said:
Apparently quite a number of Chinese minshiners attended the event! HAHA I think if I were there I would have screamed PSH's name till I get dragged away by security/stabbed by the two brides :)) Just in case those two brides happen to see this: I'M KIDDING please don't come hunting after me with a gun!

Guest LadyNess

I been camping here since 6am and now is 11:30am already I can't help but laugphing like crazy... This thread is driving us crazy of our happiness to our couple Minshin... I need to do some yard work... See you later minshinners happy spazzzzing..... :))

faidaris said: muziksnob said:
Apparently quite a number of Chinese minshiners attended the event! HAHA I think if I were there I would have screamed PSH's name till I get dragged away by security/stabbed by the two brides :)) Just in case those two brides happen to see this: I'M KIDDING please don't come hunting after me with a gun!

Repost this vid because I replay just to see deep moments from 3:30. He sang the last words of the song and then closed his eyes for a long time, His face becomes the light, there is little thought, he smiled gently and said the thanks. I have the feeling he was thinking of his wife. I do not know how describe the changing face of his mind. Deeply loved.

Goodnight chingus, Minshin is love :x :x :x

Guest TessB

Omo, omo... chingus, what a Monday morning to be greeted with all this spazz worthy news from all of you.... I'm in a state of screaming in my work place right now but controlling myself so hard since I'm supposed to be working but taking a peek here but I need a bathroom break ASAP so I could scream really hard.... Seriously... our OTP is really so in heaven right now.. my shipper's heart is in heaven too.....  :x :x :x .... Did you also notice my dear chingus how color coordinated their outfits nowadays... from Shin Hye Bruno Magli Charity event to her My Dear CF.. she wears Blue and White color clothes and Minho ssi from his airport to his FM to his new Suphier Ad...also Blue and White color ? aahhhhh... really Love is in the Heirs.... :\"> :\"> :\">

Guest smilyvk

Hi, just a thought, correct me if I'm wrong. Maybe LMH and PSH do have a promise ring, but a little differently. Has anyone noticed that they both wear two ring on two fingers. Maybe that's is symbolicaly a promise ring. Like I said just a thought.

Guest lminho

If LEE MIN HO has "My Everything"PARK SHIN HYE has .. (from 'My Dear' lyrics)

1. My dear, when I open my eyes in the morning
I think of you

2. My love, your sweet scent
Your heart fluttering whispers
You are coming to me

Fall in love, it’s a common expression
But it’s the only thing I can think of right now

3. My all, your low voice talks like a dream
You are coming to me

MY ALL = MY EVERYTHING =))

Super DELULU MODE 8-}

I should sleep now xD Goodnight!