♥Quack Couple♥Park Hoon(Lee Jong Suk) & Oh Soo Hyun(Kang So Ra)♥(Sora mentions LeeJong Suk-p385)

SongMira

• Replies 8.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest piena

i really like this quack quack sound..hahaha, this name really give an impact lol..too cute yet sound stupid.. =))i'm proud to be one of the quacker :-bdtumblr_maygud9hIh1rheqr3o1_1280.gif
@dreamerland yeah! im going insane..<:-P

i just love natwalan in tumblr
for all his Quack gif and posts

she posted this and me too feel her./his feelsssss

But My Shipping HoonHyun is sinking?? Why?? ToT

d9VOGza.gif

hopefully, a happy gif tomorrow

courtesy of ep10..hopefully, all fingers now crossing :)

Guest piena

kaiskloset said: i just love natwalan in tumblr
for all his Quack gif and posts

she posted this and me too feel her./his feelsssss

But My Shipping HoonHyun is sinking?? Why?? ToT

d9VOGza.gif

hopefully, a happy gif tomorrow

courtesy of ep10..hopefully, all fingers now crossing :)

all korean said: I need to get this off my chest!  I find the character of Park Hoon to be very badly written!  We see him as a lovesick individual who is constantly pining for a supposedly dead GF. Was there any proof or suggestion even that JH survived in Budapest to warrant this behavior? Are we supposed to assume that based on the words of that illegal trafficker that she is still in NK?  Where did the clip come from?  Did the N Koreans suddenly wake up one morning and say..hey..let's make a video with JH as the main actress!  That really reeks of conspiracy! Is he that dumb or lovestruck to not question or realise that?
It is fine to remember your 1st love..I'm sure all of us do in our own way. However it becomes very annoying as the writer has presented to us a Park Hoon who is so preoccupied with finding his GF or her doppleganger that he was willing to walk away from a major surgery! He is obviously not thinking as a rational being but as a prepubescent teenager. Is he naive?  I don't think so! I feel that his actions are ruled by his regret that he couldn't do anything the 1st time around.  Does that make his current & future actions correct?  No!  
LJS is handling the role & weak characterisation very well but it is alienating a lot of the audience watching as he overplays the lovesick puppy!  I blame that on the weak writing and perhaps no proper thought thru of the plot!  It is taking too long for the mystery to be resolved and we are only at the halfway mark and we are feeling frustrated! Show us the bigger picture and stop dropping ambiguous hints!  I have come to a point where I don't care if JH is who she is...just get on with the story!  Stop with all the skinship between PH/SH if you're not going down that road! Trying to gain more rating points that way leaves a bad taste in the audience's mouth and creates unnecessary animosity among fans!
I apologise if anybody feels offended by what I have said but I just needed to get it out there!

Hello Everyone!Sorry Guys,I can't be online for some time,and I still haven't watched Ep9....Something is wrong with my notebook,and it needs repairing.Quackers Fighting!There are still 11 Episodes,and I'll wait till the end!tumblr_n5y9lbwhnd1sffn8qo7_r1_250.gif

@bambiina THERE YOU ARE CHINGU !!!!!! HISASHIBURIDANE :D
It's been a long time since YWCFTS ended :D
I miss you chingu yaa :*
I dont know how to say but YOU'RE GREAT TO SAY YOUR OPINION ABOUT JH IN MAIN THREAD !!!!!!!
DAE TO BAK !!!!! DAEBAKKKKK

ruzikie said: @bambiina THERE YOU ARE CHINGU !!!!!! HISASHIBURIDANE :D
It's been a long time since YWCFTS ended :D
I miss you chingu yaa :*
I dont know how to say but YOU'RE GREAT TO SAY YOUR OPINION ABOUT JH IN MAIN THREAD !!!!!!!
DAE TO BAK !!!!! DAEBAKKKKK

Archived