♥Quack Couple♥Park Hoon(Lee Jong Suk) & Oh Soo Hyun(Kang So Ra)♥(Sora mentions LeeJong Suk-p385)

SongMira

she meant the DS producer intagram, fans are attacking the producer on his instagram cz of what happened in yesterday epi m not with all those attacks that the PD and producer are getting but this is the reaction u ll have when u troll people

@RaniaZeid Thanks for clarification..yep..it's the PD's IG the netizens were giving comments and everything..I'm not gonna post it here but u guys can check it at his IG: DAEHWAKOH ..yeah, some ppl are very loud voicing out their opinions..not saying it was bad but I would prefer waiting for everything to sort out and give my 2 cents later..finger crossed Quackers!!!! cheers everyone
:-h :)>-

• Replies 8.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest PrischaN

hi all

first time posting in this thread and i'm so happy that we have own thread to support uri HoonHyun, is it possible if the author could change their mind and change the storyline when they know that a lot of our fans are expecting a happy ending for Soohyun and hoon? i think they should give audience what they  want, if the audience like kang sora more than the other and if it will affect the ratting, why not?

They showed us 2 differents love-lines... My question is: why troll us with Hoon/Soo Hyun?
For JH i see her as second female lead!
Today's episode maybe will explain the real relationship between Hoon and JH!
QUACKERS FIGHTINGGGGGGGGG
;)

all korean said: Stop with all the skinship between PH/SH if you're not going down that road! Trying to gain more rating points that way leaves a bad taste in the audience's mouth and creates unnecessary animosity among fans!
I apologise if anybody feels offended by what I have said but I just needed to get it out there!

Guest dreamerland

kaiskloset said:anyways, im holding on to Sora's making interview   that hyun and hoon's
relationship for now maybe that of friends and more like dongsaeng -noona:)

for now. at the moment.
and she's not saying anything what will happen in the next 10 eps  :)

PrischaN said:

hi all

first time posting in this thread and i'm so happy that we have own thread to support uri HoonHyun, is it possible if the author could change their mind and change the storyline when they know that a lot of our fans are expecting a happy ending for Soohyun and hoon? i think they should give audience what they  want, if the audience like kang sora more than the other and if it will affect the ratting, why not?

Guest dreamerland

@allenlighten me please..Why JH/SH try very hard to keep Hoon alive ?? is it everyone wanna kill Hoon ??even after watched all episodes.. im still hving this doubt ..

@kaiskloset@all korean 
@sandjh@lolly84@Rania Zeid

If Hoon spoils every single crime of PM, he'll done with all! For this reason PM want his death!
I still don't understand why JH play this game of keep him alive...Maybe she's really JH and love Hoon or there'll be another secret that we still don't know!

lolly84 said: If Hoon spoils every single crime of PM, he'll done with all! For this reason PM want his death!
I still don't understand why JH play this game of keep him alive...Maybe she's really JH and love Hoon or there'll be another secret that we still don't know!

kaiskloset said: lolly84 said: If Hoon spoils every single crime of PM, he'll done with all! For this reason PM want his death!

#MyDeluluMind still hope that SH is not JH hahahahaha :))

Btw, surgery time is so gooddd, I'm so touched that Hoon believes Soo hyunieee and didn't regard her as a trouble maker. And after that event uri Soo Hyunieee is so happy rightttt??? She always smiles, like she has found new hope and confident. So beautiful when she smiles like that!! Kang Sora has done a good job potraying her.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRQiQo29hRresHMoH56bjH

rynn_peace said: #MyDeluluMind still hope that SH is not JH hahahahaha :))

Btw, surgery time is so gooddd, I'm so touched that Hoon believes Soo hyunieee and didn't regard her as a trouble maker. And after that event uri Soo Hyunieee is so happy rightttt??? She always smiles, like she has found new hope and confident. So beautiful when she smiles like that!! Kang Sora has done a good job potraying her.

Guest piena

http:tumblr_mc3xo8DpjQ1rpglsqo1_400.gif
dear my quack shipper.. i hope today episode will cheer us back!!  ;)
i will always support quack couple..forever, sink or sail, i'm ready but of course i want it to sail.. >:D< ;;)there is still a lot of unsolved mysteries in this drama
1.i dont know if park hoon's mother is still alive or not.2. what made the bodyguard being so protective with park hoon, only with one lollipop made him like that? i don't sure..3. what is the relationship between park hoon's father,jaejoon's father4.what exactly park hoon faults that agent cha and seung hee really want to kill him5.why the writer-nim made all the squishy moment between PH and SH.. *i want to know why~ :-w    then she trolling us all shipper~ @-)6.agent cha's smile when hoon enter his private clinic.. seunghee is the real Jae hee or not, why she acting like that? [-( [-(7.what is the conspirasy plan or secret between the pm,agent cha,seunghee,SH's father,jaejoon..
arghhh..i'm dying here to know the reason..
~X( ~X(

Archived