♥Quack Couple♥Park Hoon(Lee Jong Suk) & Oh Soo Hyun(Kang So Ra)♥(Sora mentions LeeJong Suk-p385)

SongMira

• Replies 8.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest dreamerland

kaiskloset said: via yange sora in you tube....she has almost all previews and quack momentsvisit her channelhttps://www.youtube.com/channel/UCAoqoyGf2yiL34yPrHkQgtQ

I just watched episode 9. Hi quackers, I posted this on the main thread, but I wanted to share my thoughts here as well. I mainly wrote about Soo Hyunnie :D Is this ok? hehehe
1. I think the, "Is she JH or not?" question is being dragged on for too long. Yes, I know PH believes she is JH, but I would like to know officially. In my opinion, I am tired of assuming she is JH or not, this is too long. I hope they resolve this quickly! It is already episode 10 tonight. 2. I did not like the amount of greed portrayal in this episode, considering it  there were the lives of 2 human beings at stake.  3. The hospital environment of Myung Woo for me, is portrayed to be unprofessional. I understand this show is fiction, but still. 4. I like agent Cha, he's very focused on his mission. Eat your lollipop hehe5. The amount of bullying/discouragement to Soo Hyun is very sad in this episode. 6. SH/JH (???) looks nice when she smiles. She does not fit the spy look lol7. & wow they showed shots of real babies. Haha babies acting, it's good they did not cry during those shots. 

Extended comments: 2/3. In my opinion, there was a large amount of greed portrayal evident in this episode! It was horrible to see especially considering there were 2 human lives at stake. It made the hospital look unprofessional! Yes PH, JH is in danger but you are preparing for surgery and will operate soon and you want to leave? I am glad he stayed though and fully focused on saving the patient. Good job for SH for dragging him back in, he would have ran off if she didn't see him. I like how when PH is not distracted, he fully focuses on saving the patient, winning is unimportant to him. 
PH is it possible for you to stop running around in the hospital and also bumping into people/running through people , as well lolMaybe just walk at a fast pace... :))
Dr. Moon's behavior was atrocious this episode! I agree with what Choi Byeong Cheol said, "Are you really going to act like this in the ICU?"(paraphrased). I actually did want him to become the main manager of the hospital, but this behavior is very off-putting! 
5. Bullying is very real and it was sad to see Soo Hyun to experience it in this episode. Did Soo Hyun actually sew the stitch up during the surgery? She did yeah? I wish they showed her doing that. If she did, I'm very glad she did. Soo Hyun is probably the most interesting character for me, so I think I'll end up writing more hehe, sorry. :D
Bullying is a very big issue, I do not like any form of bullying and it is very sad to see it in the work environment as well, even if it is unintentional. I agree with the Chief OH said to Jae Joon, "Soo Hyun only acts tough, but in reality, she is really soft." (paraphrased). I feel for Soo Hyun! She needs more encouragement, I am glad that PH kept encouraging and insisting Soo Hyun to stitch that part up (not sure what part of the body it was) whilst everyone else in the surgery room kept insisting PH should just do it, even though she was very hesitant and very scared, of not doing it successfully. Soo Hyun believes she does not have much confidence, but she can do it. :D
Just when Soo Hyun was about to stitch it up, Chief OH turned around to face the wall. I am not sure if this was intentional but it did look like it! Even Daddy Oh was scared that Soo Hyun will make a mistake/not confident that SH could do it! Father's should encourage and support their children! :-SS :-SS
Even one of the other female surgery members in Jae Joon's team told JJ, "We would have lost if SH was in our team, so it was a good thing she joined PH's." (paraphrased). :-SS

I would like Soo Hyun to eventually break out of that 'trophy image' view from all the other workers. This was heavily shown again, when Dr. Moon was convincing Soo Hyun to have the chief not remove him from the hospital. Right now, there are not many people that see Soo Hyun as Soo Hyun, I believe most see her as the hospital Chief's daughter. Maybe at the moment, it is only Park Hoon who does not see her like this? Jae Joon, I am still not sure about, maybe he is 50% hahaha. You're already working on it Soo Hyunnie!!! :D :D 
She looked so happy after the success of the surgery, I am very proud of this fictional character. :D :D Keeping working on it Soo Hyun - you can do it! I wonder what she was was so happy about that she was going to tell Park Hoon!

Funny things around this couple and i just found from koreandrama.org about the quack couple really have a TON OF SHIPPER

http://www.koreandrama.org/?p=33769&cp=12#comments

from 12 pages that i've been reading, they just posted about our quack couple :)) =))

sandjh said: I just watched episode 9. Hi quackers, I posted this on the main thread, but I wanted to share my thoughts here as well. I mainly wrote about Soo Hyunnie :D Is this ok? hehehe
1. I think the, "Is she JH or not?" question is being dragged on for too long. Yes, I know PH believes she is JH, but I would like to know officially. In my opinion, I am tired of assuming she is JH or not, this is too long. I hope they resolve this quickly! It is already episode 10 tonight. 2. I did not like the amount of greed portrayal in this episode, considering it  there were the lives of 2 human beings at stake.  3. The hospital environment of Myung Woo for me, is portrayed to be unprofessional. I understand this show is fiction, but still. 4. I like agent Cha, he's very focused on his mission. 5. The amount of bullying/discouragement to Soo Hyun is very sad in this episode. 6. SH/JH (???) looks nice when she smiles. She does not fit the spy look lol7. & wow they showed shots of real babies. Haha babies acting, it's good they did not cry during those shots. 

Extended comments: 2/3. In my opinion, there was a large amount of greed portrayal evident in this episode! It was horrible to see especially considering there were 2 human lives at stake. It made the hospital look unprofessional! Yes PH, JH is in danger but you are preparing for surgery and will operate soon and you want to leave? I am glad he stayed though and fully focused on saving the patient. Good job for SH for dragging him back in, he would have ran off if she didn't see him. I like how when PH is not distracted, he fully focuses on saving the patient, winning is unimportant to him. 
PH is it possible for you to stop running around in the hospital and also bumping into people/running through people , as well lolMaybe just walk at a fast pace... 
Dr. Moon's behavior was atrocious this episode! I agree with what Choi Byeong Cheol said, "Are you really going to act like this in the ICU?"(paraphrased). I actually did want him to become the main manager of the hospital, but this behavior is very off-putting! 
5. Bullying is very real and it was sad to see Soo Hyun to experience it in this episode. Did Soo Hyun actually sew the stitch up during the surgery? She did yeah? I wish they showed her doing that. If she did, I'm very glad she did. Soo Hyun is probably the most interesting character for me, so I think I'll end up writing more hehe, sorry. 
Bullying is a very big issue, I do not like any form of bullying and it is very sad to see it in the work environment as well, even if it is unintentional. I agree with the Chief OH said to Jae Joon, "Soo Hyun only acts tough, but in reality, she is really soft." (paraphrased). I feel for Soo Hyun! She needs more encouragement, I am glad that PH kept encouraging and insisting Soo Hyun to stitch that part up (not sure what part of the body it was) whilst everyone else in the surgery room kept insisting PH should just do it, even though she was very hesitant and very scared, of not doing it successfully. Soo Hyun believes she does not have much confidence, but she can do it. 
Just when Soo Hyun was about to stitch it up, Chief OH turned around to face the wall. I am not sure if this was intentional but it did look like it! Even Daddy Oh was scared that Soo Hyun will make a mistake/not confident that SH could do it! Father's should encourage and support their children!   
Even one of the other female surgery members in Jae Joon's team told JJ, "We would have lost if SH was in our team, so it was a good thing she joined PH's." (paraphrased). 
I would like Soo Hyun to eventually break out of that 'trophy image' view from all the other workers. This was heavily shown again, when Dr. Moon was convincing Soo Hyun to have the chief not remove him from the hospital. Right now, there are not many people that see Soo Hyun as Soo Hyun, I believe most see her as the hospital Chief's daughter. Maybe at the moment, it is only Park Hoon who does not see her like this? Jae Joon, I am still not sure about, maybe he is 50% hahaha. You're already working on it Soo Hyunnie!!!   
She looked so happy after the success of the surgery, I am very proud of this fictional character.   Keeping working on it Soo Hyun - you can do it! I wonder what she was was so happy about that she was going to tell Park Hoon!

Guest dreamerland

2 poor souls in DS.. one Hoon - everyone using him for certain reasons and he is very clueless about it...second Hyun - everyone underestimate her and bullying her makes her lose confident about herself....

I need to get this off my chest!  I find the character of Park Hoon to be very badly written!  We see him as a lovesick individual who is constantly pining for a supposedly dead GF. Was there any proof or suggestion even that JH survived in Budapest to warrant this behavior? Are we supposed to assume that based on the words of that illegal trafficker that she is still in NK?  Where did the clip come from?  Did the N Koreans suddenly wake up one morning and say..hey..let's make a video with JH as the main actress!  That really reeks of conspiracy! Is he that dumb or lovestruck to not question or realise that?
It is fine to remember your 1st love..I'm sure all of us do in our own way. However it becomes very annoying as the writer has presented to us a Park Hoon who is so preoccupied with finding his GF or her doppleganger that he was willing to walk away from a major surgery! He is obviously not thinking as a rational being but as a prepubescent teenager. Is he naive?  I don't think so! I feel that his actions are ruled by his regret that he couldn't do anything the 1st time around.  Does that make his current & future actions correct?  No!  
LJS is handling the role & weak characterisation very well but it is alienating a lot of the audience watching as he overplays the lovesick puppy!  I blame that on the weak writing and perhaps no proper thought thru of the plot!  It is taking too long for the mystery to be resolved and we are only at the halfway mark and we are feeling frustrated! Show us the bigger picture and stop dropping ambiguous hints!  I have come to a point where I don't care if JH is who she is...just get on with the story!  Stop with all the skinship between PH/SH if you're not going down that road! Trying to gain more rating points that way leaves a bad taste in the audience's mouth and creates unnecessary animosity among fans!
I apologise if anybody feels offended by what I have said but I just needed to get it out there!

Archived